Our Necrotic Gnome Bundle offer ended on March 2, 2020 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
Eww! This all-new offer presented the Old-School Essentials retro-clone FRPG and its Dolmenwood campaign setting from the colorfully named publisher Necrotic Gnome. Funded in an April 2019 Kickstarter campaign, Old-School Essentials (formerly B/X Essentials) emphasizes clarity, layout, and ease of use at your table. And Dolmenwood is a flavorful and delightfully creepy weird-fantasy forest steeped in occult energies, riddled with fungus, and haunted by fairies both wicked and kind.
- The comprehensive Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy: Rules Tome and two Advanced Fantasy expansions -- Genre Rules and Druid and Illusionist Spells
- The key Dolmenwood modules The Weird That Befell Drigbolton, Winter's Daughter, and the introductory dungeon The Hole in the Oak
- All eight issues of the Dolmenwood magazine, Wormskin (2015-18): Issue 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Old-School Essentials Referee's Screen
- The many free Dolmenwood files include Welcome to Dolmenwood, the Calendar, and the Referee's Map, plus three varieties of character sheet, each with variants for ascending or descending Armor Class: Purist (descending AC, ascending AC), Underground (descending AC, ascending AC), and Vagabond (descending AC, ascending AC)
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: