Our Hostile Bundle offer ended on May 9, 2022 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This all-new offer politely presented HOSTILE, the SFRPG of deep-space horror from Zozer Games. Based on the Cepheus Engine rules (the leading retro-clone of Classic Traveller), HOSTILE is a gritty retro-future setting inspired by movies like Outland, Blade Runner, and Alien -- a universe of harsh planets and toxic atmospheres -- claustrophobic space freighters and brutal industrial colonies -- ancient horrors entombed on icy moons -- killer ETs, perfectly evolved to survive at any cost. Whether you're a combat-weary veteran or a miner on a grungy corporate star tug in the Extraction Zones, HOSTILE pits you against deadly hazards in an unforgiving void where no one can hear you scream.
- The standalone HOSTILE Rules and Setting corebooks (plus the free Introduction to HOSTILE, Technical Manual, and Tool-Kits)
- Three guides to survival on bad worlds that don't want you: Explorers, Dirtside, and Colony Builder
- Two sourcebooks about entities that really, really do want you: Alien Breeds and Synthetics
- Three hardware and vehicle guides: Gunlocker, Gunboats & Shuttles, and Marine Corps Handbook 2215
- A campaign framework well described by its title: Crew Expendable
- The HOSTILE Referee's Screen
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: