Miss any past bundles?
Since February 2013 we've run hundreds of offers, each featuring a talented game designer or a fellowship of designers.
Paranoia RED Clearance
The revamped 2016 edition of the classic satirical SFRPG Paranoia was funded in a tremendous October 2014 Kickstarter campaign from Mongoose Publishing. The card-based Paranoia RED Clearance Edition has all-new rules, many devious setting updates, and enhanced backstabbing techniques to test on your fellow Troubleshooters. Everything is different, but everything is still perfect. Your friend The Computer says so.
- The complete Paranoia RED Clearance Edition and the introductory Guide to Alpha Complex
- Gareth Hanrahan's full-length mission Implausible Deniability and Martin Dougherty's mission Robots of Unusual Size
- The updated version of John M. Ford's classic The YELLOW Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered), widely regarded as the funniest RPG adventure ever written
- The new Forms Pack and Interactive GM Screen
More Fighting Fantasy
Advanced Fighting Fantasy is the Arion Games RPG based on the bestselling Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by Steve Jackson (UK) and Ian Livingstone. This new companion to our March 2017 Advanced Fighting Fantasy Bundle added recent supplements and adventures, three of which debuted in this offer.
- The AFF bestiary Return to the Pit and Rough Guide to the Pit
- The rules expansion Demons of Doom (play the bad guys!)
- The city book Travels in Arion (plus the Map of Arion)
- Your handy fantasy-fungus identification guide, The Titan Herbal
- Three short AFF adventures: Crooked King's Cup, The Floating Dungeon of Varrak Aslur, and Inn of Lost Hope
- The space opera version of AFF, Stellar Adventures, along with the Stellar Adventures Weapons and Armor Catalogue (which debuted in this offer) and the Starship Catalogue, plus the four-part adventure The Kaladarian Response
Tékumel is the astonishing science fantasy campaign setting created by Prof. M.A.R. Barker. In the roleplaying hobby, home to the Forgotten Realms, Hârn, Glorantha, Jorune, and other detailed settings (to say nothing of Middle-earth), Tékumel has no parallel. Tékumel is the tabletop peer of computer games like Dwarf Fortress and EVE Online -- not so much a pastime as a field of study, a lifestyle. Its lore beggars comparison. An entire room in the late Professor Barker's house holds the filing cabinets stuffed with setting minutiae he diligently compiled starting at age nine. For 70 years Barker mixed influences from Mesoamerica, Moghul India, Egypt, China, and Arab cultures to create a setting that is exotic, bizarre, intensely flavored, and incomparably intricate.
- Empire of the Petal Throne (the 1987 Different Worlds reprint of the original 1975 TSR Hobbies edition), plus the Five Empires maps and the Jakálla city map
- Swords & Glory v1 and S&G v2, and the Combat and Sorcery Summary
- Two lengthy histories: The Ever-Glorious Empire and Deeds of the Ever-Glorious
- Two language books (a first for the Bundle of Holding!): The Tsolyáni Language and Tsolyáni Primer
- Tékumel Journal #1 and Journal #2
- A compilation of primary source material from Barker's own long-running campaigns, Notes From the Thursday Night Group
The Mutant Epoch
This offer presented William McAusland's gonzo post-apocalyptic RPG The Mutant Epoch from Outland Arts. In the twisted future of 24th-Century America, engineered humans form "dig teams" with Aberrationist mutants, free-willed android mercenaries, and self-aware robots to uncover relic treasures in Ancient ruins. Through force of arms these excavators survive against barbaric skullocks, warmorts, moaners, reptili, and bipedal rats. Grab your gasmask, knee pads, crossbow, and junk armor, and answer the pleas of hard-pressed humanity in a world of post-apocalypse adventure.
- The Mutant Epoch Hub Rules (plus the free Mutant Epoch Quick Start Rules)
- The Crossroads Region Gazetteer and Crossroads 16x16" Map
- The Creatures of the Apocalypse Codex and Mutant Bestiary One
- Pitford: Gateway to the Ruins
- The adventures The Mall of Doom and Beyond Red Crater
- Excavator Monthly Compendium
Fantasy Hero 4E and 5E
This double offer presented the HERO System Fourth and Fifth Edition Fantasy Hero lines from Hero Games, 1990-2009. The HERO System underpins Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game. These endlessly flexible rules work equally well with every kind of fantasy: high, low, urban, sword and sorcery, and everything you can imagine.
- The Fantasy Hero corebook for HERO System Fifth Edition -- and in case you mislaid your 5E rulebook, we included the stripped-down HERO System Sidekick rules (previously offered in the September 2014 Champions Bundle)
- Two HERO 5E spellbooks, Fantasy Hero Grimoire and Grimoire II: Lost Magic, plus Enchanted Items
- The HERO 5E bestiary, Monsters, Minions, and Marauders; a book of adversaries and nemeses, Nobles, Knights, and Necromancers; and Asian Bestiary I and Asian Bestiary II
- The 5E sourcebooks The Turakian Age (Tolkienesque epic fantasy), The Valdorian Age (sword and sorcery), The Atlantean Age (really high-power magic), and Tuala Morn (Celtic fantasy), Urban Fantasy Hero, and The Book of Dragons
- The location book Fantasy Hero Battlegrounds and its associated Map Archive I - Martial Arts and Fantasy (we previously presented the Archive in our original November 2013 HERO System Bundle)
- The three FH titles for HERO System Fourth Edition (the "Big Blue Book") -- the Fantasy Hero corebook, Fantasy Hero Companion, and Fantasy Hero Companion II
Corporation is the Brutal Games SFRPG about corporate war in a future dystopia. Centuries from now, five monolithic Corporations dominate the world. From grimy alleys to trading floors to sumptuous hotels, biomechanically augmented Agents travel the world's Spire cities on clandestine missions. Their enemies: rival Agents, war machines, corporate telepaths, Shi Yukiro assassins, and the augmentation addicts of the Cult of Machina. Corporation's simple and versatile rules let superhuman Agents mow down opponents in high-caliber gunfights right out of The Fifth Element, Equilibrium, Ghost in the Shell, and The Matrix.
- The Corporation core rulebook, along with the Corporation World Map, the free introductory adventure Grab the Cache, and the handy Trainings List free reference
- The essential equipment book, Machines of War
- The Eastern Bank
- Three corporate sourcebooks: Cities of Gold (Eurasian Inc.), The Dragon Awoken (Ai-Jinn), and The Mind Unbound (Comoros)
- The wide-ranging "anthology" rules and setting supplements Incorporated V1 and Incorporated V2
- Three corporate missions: Gate 22, Killer Instinct, and Odessa Cache
- The Corporation GM Screen
The World's Largest Bundle
Yeah, that's right! We called this collection "The World's Largest Bundle" because it featured The World's Largest Dungeon and World's Largest City, two massive d20 System supplements from Alderac Entertainment, along with many other Alderac d20 System sourcebooks and adventures.
- The World's Largest Dungeon
- World's Largest City
- Ultimate Toolbox [previously in the November 2017 Worldbuilder's Toolkit 5]
- Empire, War, and Mercenaries
- Gods, Magic, and Relics
- Dungeons and Dragons
- The scenario collections Adventure I and Adventure II
The Last Parsec
This space opera campaign setting for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds is a loving homage to TSR's Star Frontiers. Player characters can be humans, cat people, walking plants, precognitive Serrans (space elves), dome-headed robots, four-armed Kalian swordsmen, or any of five more races, zooming all over the universe together as bounty hunters, explorers, merchants, security, diplomats, mercenaries, salvagers, entertainers, surveyors, scientists, engineers, or spies.
- The Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion
- The Last Parsec core setting book plus these freebies: Primer, Untimely Discovery, Ghosts in the Machine, Catch of the Day, and the Irongate Bot Madness Preview
- The Last Parsec Archetypes
- The campaign settings Leviathan, Eris Beta-V, and Scientorium
- Four poster-size ship maps suitable for The Last Parsec or any space-opera setting: Dropship, Freighter, Pirate Ship, and Research Ship
- The introductory adventure Omariss Death Worm
- Two sets of Last Parsec print-and-fold Figure Flats miniatures: Explorers of Deep Space and Terrors of Deep Space
- JumpCorp Requisition Kit
- The Last Parsec GM Screen Inserts
...And the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition rulebook.
Seven Worlds by Luis Enrique Torres is a space opera setting with a hard-sf flavor for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds. Its world-shattering campaign across seven star systems is an epic on the scale of Battlestar Galactica or The Expanse. Trying to avert the fall of Humanity, you'll traverse known space from edge to edge and beyond. View and navigate the setting's 3D digital starmap, coded in VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language), as a free download from SevenWorldsRPG.com. (Requires the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rulebook and the Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion, not included in this offer.).
- The Seven Worlds Setting Guide, plus the free Seven Worlds Test Drive, Fate Conversion, and Starmap Poster
- The two Battle Maps, sold separately, for the Setting Guide's introductory adventure, A Mysterious Encounter: 01 Mining Station Corridor and 02 Mining Station Control Room
- Seven Worlds Campaign 1: Rumors of War and its three associated Battle Maps: 03 VIP Stands, 04 Garreth Keep, and 05 The Town of Dancine
- Campaign 2: Divided We Fall and its three Battle Maps: 06 Spaceship Conference Room, 07 Spaceship Corridor, and 08 Spaceship Hold
- Campaign 3: Into the Fire and its Battle Map, 09 Ice World Research Facility
- Campaign 4: Broken Circle
- Campaign 5: Chrysalis and its map, 10 Supply Platform
- Campaign 6: Exodus and its map, 11 Spherical Spaceship Bridge
- Campaign 7: Endgame and its four Battle Maps: 12 Space Station Docking Bay, 13 Space Station Maintenance Section, 14 Space Station Observation Room, and 15 The Voyager
- The Seven Worlds GM Screen
Neoclassical Geek Revival
This collection featured an offbeat Old School-inspired FRPG by Canadian designer Zzarchov Kowolski. Like Dungeon World after it, Neoclassical Geek Revival ("Geek," not "Greek"!) uses modern mechanics to conjure the Old School vibe in highly individual ways. One of Zzarchov's players, Dan D., analyzed NGR's many original features in a blog post on I Failed My Save.
- Three separate versions of the Neoclassical Geek Revival rulebook illustrated by Dyson Logos, Scrap Princess, and Alex Mayo
- The dual-statted scenarios City of Tears, The Temple of Lies, Under the Waterless Sea, Down in Yon Forest, and two scenarios previously presented in the November 2015 Old School Revival 3: The Gem Prison of Zardax (hahaha!) and The Gnomes of Levnec
- The play aids Lost in the Wilderness (forest encounters), Hark! A Wizard! (quick spell lists for NPC spellcasters), The Price of Evil (generate a haunted house using a pack of cards), and Rampaging Monsters (what it sounds like)
Fiasco and More
This collection featured Fiasco, its Companion and lots of playsets, and many live-action freeform games by Fiasco designer Jason Morningstar (Night Witches, Durance) published by Bully Pulpit Games. Fiasco (2009) throws you into cinematic tales of small-time capers gone calamitously wrong. It's like making your own Coen brothers movie, in about the same time it'd take to watch one. You engineer and play out schemes marked by big dreams and flawed execution. Things won't go well, to put it mildly, and in the end everything will burn in a glorious bonfire of jealousy and recrimination.
- The Fiasco rulebook and The Fiasco Companion, plus the playset collections Run, Fools, Run and American Disasters (the latter previously in the Indie Cornucopia, Nov 2013)
- The card-based Civil War RPG Carolina Death Crawl
- Radioactive Bison
- The live-action freeforms Winterhorn, The Climb (previously in our May 2014 American Freeform offer), and Out of Dodge (debuted in American Freeform)
- The Skeletons
- The Dungeon World scenario When War Came to Colgur, created for the Bully Pulpit Games d.rip patrons.
And as a convenience to this offer's customers, Fiasco designer Jason Morningstar curated Jason's Favorite Fiascos, a custom collection of seven free playsets that haven't yet been reprinted anywhere (and aren't on DriveThruRPG).
- Bear Trouble
- The Beast of Sucker Creek
- The Bull
- Fist City
- Planeta Droga
- Unassprechlichen Klutzen
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is the official RPG from Green Ronin Publishing based on the bestselling fantasy epic A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin that inspired the Game of Thrones TV series. Designed by Robert J. Schwalb (Shadow of the Demon Lord), SIFRP focuses not just on characters but on noble houses that wage war and stage intrigues in the great game where you win or you die.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying - Game of Thrones Edition plus the Pocket Edition optimized for tablet use
- The Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying Campaign Guide and the Chronicle Starter
- Night's Watch, about the guardians of the Wall in the frozen north
- The full-length chronicle Dragon's Hoard and the introductory adventure Wedding Knight
- Three general Chronicle System rules expansions not related to Westeros or A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying: Out of Strife, Prosperity (new Holdings), Spark to Powder (gunpowder rules), and Chronicle of Sorcery (enhanced magic)
- Three Chronicle System bestiaries, grouped by habitat: Woodland Creatures, Mountain Terrors, and Desert Threats
Rifts Phase World
This new collection featured Phase World,® the standalone Rifts® sub-setting of high-spirited space opera adventure across the Three Galaxies and their transdimensional high-tech nexus, Phase World. Here you may meet Oni Ninja of the Bushi Federation, Gun Brothers from the Consortium of Civilized Worlds, nefarious arms merchant Naruni Enterprises, Solar Leeches, Void Zombies, superheroic Cosmo-Knights, and the ancient, enigmatic Prometheans.
- Phase World and the Phase World Sourcebook
- Three Galaxies, Fleets of the Three Galaxies, Anvil Galaxy, and Thundercloud Galaxy
- Naruni Wave 2, Skraypers, and Dimensional Outbreak
- Megaverse Builder (construct your own dimensions!) and Heroes of the Megaverse (summon your own heroes!)
- Three issues of The Rifter® magazine with pertinent Phase World articles: The Rifter issue #31 (Sunhammer Consolidated Freightways Ltd.), issue #34 (Galactic Tracer Starship Creation, Maqui Knouldum), and issue #50 (Free World Council)
The universal RPG system EABA ("End-All, Be-All"), designed by Greg Porter (Corps, TimeLords), represents the "Simulationist" school of RPG design, which aims for accurate, fine-grained modeling of a campaign universe that operates sensibly. With EABA's scaling rules you can build anything from a zipgun to a battleship, and run any kind of conflict from a schoolyard fight to a superhero slugfest. The campaign settings in this collection ranged from steampunk to space opera, all using the same coherent, deeply thought-out system.
- The complete EABA v2.01 core rulebook
- Stuff!, the comprehensive equipment construction supplement that lets you build anything from a penknife to an orbital bombardment platform
- Aethos: Hard-sf space opera, espionage, and political aboard a colossal alien worldship
- Agency and Agency 1957: Modern magickal intrigue in a campaign where only you are Real, and everyone else is just Scenery
- Eschaton, , a superheroic setting that's more realistic than most in assessing the effects of superhumans on society
- grep: A post-scarcity nanotech setting
- Verne (a steampunk-Martian-dinosaur extravaganza) and the Verne Maps set of beautiful Victorian-era maps
This collection, launched on short notice in April 2019, featured The Magical Land of Yeld based on the Modest Medusa webcomic by artist-designer Jake Richmond. On April Fool's Day the universe played an unfunny prank by destroying Jake's computer. To help him replace it, we quickly prepared this bargain-priced offer with the Yeld rulebook and supplements, three Modest Medusa comics collections, and several of Jake's RPGs from past Bundle offers.
- The Magical Land of Yeld core rulebook and its expansion Towns & Territories, plus the Friend's Guide & Coloring Book with just the rules for players
- Four of Jake Richmond's RPGs from previous offers: Classroom Deathmatch (stage your own Hunger Games); Tokyo Brain Pop (psychic schoolgirls at a haunted high school); Ocean (an underwater murder mystery); and Sea Dracula Wave 2 (animal lawyers who argue their case by dancing)
- The Tulip Academy's Society for Dangerous Gentlemen
- Three Modest Medusa webcomic collections: Modest Medusa Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3
More Stars Without Number
This new collection was our second offer featuring Stars Without Number from Sine Nomine Publishing by Kevin Crawford (Godbound). SWN is a leading SFRPG for devotees of the Old School Revival and "sandbox" roleplaying. Forget pre-packaged, pre-digested plotlines that put the players on railroad tracks. In a sandbox game, the setting is wide open for adventure in all directions. The Gamemaster presents situations, not storylines -- problems, not plots. The player characters can go where they will, do as they wish, forging their own career. And the best game for sandbox-style starfaring is Stars Without Number.
- Stars Without Number Deluxe Revised Edition, funded in a spectacular August 2017 Kickstarter
- Two system-neutral campaign sourcebooks: Starvation Cheap (ground warfare and mercenary campaigns) and Polychrome (cyberpunk)
- The supplements Dead Names: Lost Races and Forgotten Ruins and Sixteen Stars (popular sf scene backdrops)
- The compatible standalone post-apocalypse RPG Other Dust and its free mini-supplements Grandfather's Rain, Cult of the Wraith, and Cult of the Still Lady
- The SWN Revised GM Screen
Lone Wolf Adventure Game
This collection presented the complete Lone Wolf Adventure Game line from Cubicle 7 Entertainment -- the licensed game based on the bestselling Lone Wolf gamebook series by the late Joe Dever (1956-2016). The Lone Wolf books introduced a generation of British teens and tweens to fantasy gaming. This fine introductory game, especially suited for novices and young players, makes you a Kai Lord warrior-monk in the Realm of Sommerlund, defending the world of Magnamund against your evil counterparts, the Darklords.
- The Lone Wolf Adventure Game (previously presented in our December 2016 Family-Friendly RPGs 2) and the Heroes of Magnamund Expanded Character Handbook
- The Realm of Sommerlund setting book
- The Magnamund Menagerie and Bestiary of the Beyond monster manuals
- The full-length campaign Terror of the Darklords and the three-scenario collection Adventures of the Kai
- The Narrator's Screen
This collection featured the voluminous nuts-and-bolts old-sku-- er, Old School fantasy RPG supplements by designer-novelist Kent David Kelly in the Castle Oldskull line from Wonderland Imprints.
- All three volumes in the Classic Dungeon Design Guide series: Classic Dungeon Design Guide I, II, III
- Several long and highly detailed collections of charts and tables to generate every aspect of your megadungeon campaign: Game World Generator - Deluxe Edition, Oldskull Adventure Generator, Oldskull Monster Generator, and Oldskull D100 NPC Generator
- Various guides to dungeon decoration: Oldskull Dungeon Bestiary, Book of Dungeon Traps, Oldskull Treasure Trove, Monsters & Treasures Level 1, Dungeon Bestiary, and Dungeon Encounters I
- City State Encounters and the Oldskull Tyrrhenia Map Pack (maps for an Italianate campaign setting)
- 333 Realms of Entropy, 1,000 Rooms of Chaos I, and 1,000 Rooms of Chaos II
- Several miscellaneous play aids: Dungeon Delver Enhancer (a character creation aid), The Deck of Strangest Things, Chaotic Descriptor Table, Plague Doctors, and The Order of the Scarlet Tabard (disposable "redshirt" henchmen)
- Dragons and Half-Ogres
- The Pegana Mythos, based on The Gods of Pegana (1905) by Anglo-Irish fantasist Lord Dunsany. (And download the free Gods of Pegana ebook from Project Gutenberg.)
Publisher Wonderland Imprints also sells an Excel spreadsheet plug-in, Oldskull Dungeon Tools.
This all-new collection of supplements and sourcebooks for the Mutant Chronicles dieselpunk techno-fantasy RPG of future darkness from Modiphius Entertainment, with the Dark Eden and Dark Legion campaigns and the rest of the line, was a companion to the revived June 2017 Mutant Chronicles Bundle.
- The megacorporate and faction supplements Whitestar Source Book, Cartel & Orbitals, Luna & Freelancers, and Mutants & Heretics
- The Dark Soul Source Book and Dark Eden Source Book
- The Dark Legion Campaign, Dark Eden Campaign, and Venusian Apocalypse scenario books
2019 Birthday Bundle
We marked the site's sixth anniversary (20 February 2019) with this charity collection that benefited the RPG Creators Relief Fund. Our kindly customers paid money for games you can otherwise download free elsewhere on the web (links below) -- all to help the RCRF, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization founded to provide financial assistance to tabletop roleplaying game creators suffering hardship due to medical emergencies, natural disasters, and other catastrophic situations.
- Atomic Highway (Gallant Knight Games)
- Engine Heart Deluxe (Viral Games)
- Forgotten Futures (Marcus Rowland)
- Ironsworn (Shawn Tomkin)
- The Lady Blackbird series: Lady Blackbird, Lord Scurlock, and Magister Lor (One Seven Design)
- Mythender (Ryan Macklin)
- Poking the Emperor (Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan)
- ViewScream 2E, previously presented in our September 2016 Indie Treasure Trove 4 (Neoplastic Press)
We also included John Harper's elegant one-page Star-Trekkian game Lasers & Feelings, along with nine hacks adapting the rules to many genres:
- Books & Bullets (Lovecraftian mystery -- Ray Otus, Jellysaw Games)
- Cars & Family (fast-and-furious racing action -- Petri Leinonen)
- Hackers & Hustlers (Silicon Valley -- Randy Lubin, Diegetic Games)
- Lasers and Treason (Troubleshooters in Alpha Complex -- Dan Suptic)
- Love & Justice (magical girls -- Senda Linaugh, Encoded Designs)
- Power & Responsibility (superheroics -- Stew Wilson)
- Rockerboys & Vending Machines (cyberpunk -- Phil Vecchione, Encoded Designs)
- Sorcerers & Sellswords (weird fantasy -- Ray Otus, Jellysaw Games)
- Wheels & Walls (post-apocalyptic road warriors -- Bryant Durrell)
- Ironclaw First edition (1999) and the 1E Noble House supplements Avoirdupois, Bisclavret, Doloreaux, Phelan, and Rinaldi -- all combined in the Ironclaw Legacy Bundle
- Jadeclaw Legacy (the 2006 First Edition)
- Ironclaw Core Omnibus: Squaring the Circle, the 2010 Second Edition rules, combining the Player's Book and Host's Book, plus the free Book of Fools
- The Book of Mysteries 2E rules expansion
- Book of Jade (the 2E version of Jadeclaw)
- Book of Horn & Ivory, about the African-themed continent of Akoma
- Book of Adventures (seven 2E scenarios)
Bundle for Two 2
This was our second Valentine's Day collection of two-player RPGs, following the original February 2017 Bundle for Two.
- Cthulhu Confidential (Pelgrane Press)
- Dirty Secrets (Dark Omen Games) [previously in our June 2015 Deadly Games offer]
- The Hour Between Dog and Wolf (Errant Knight Games)
- One on One Adventures Compendium (Expeditious Retreat)
- The Quiet Year (Buried Without Ceremony) [previously in our November 2013 Indie Cornucopia]
- Reflections: A Game of Duelling Samurai (Third Act Publishing)
- The Shadowrun 5E Corebook (Master Index Edition) (plus the free 5E Quick-Start Rules and 5E Character Conversion Guide)
- All the 5E core rules expansions: the indispensable SR5 player's guide, Run Faster; the cyberware catalog, Chrome Flesh; the magic book, Street Grimoire; the Matrix guide, Data Trails; Rigger 5.0; and Run & Gun (combat)
- More magic: Forbidden Arcana (advanced magic rulebook); Shadow Spells; and Aetherology (metaplanes)
- Howling Shadows (bestiary)
- Gun H(e)aven 3
- Bullets & Bandages (medicine)
- Dark Terrors (various horrors)
- The introductory Basic Hero's Handbook and (previously presented in our April 2014 M&M 3E Bundle) the Deluxe Hero's Handbook with the comprehensive Third Edition rules
- The supervillain collection Rogues Gallery
- The globetrotting Atlas of Earth-Prime and the new edition of the Freedom City campaign setting for M&M 3E
- Hero High Revised
And though we had no room for it in this offer, you might also explore the Emerald City campaign setting, a nice companion to Freedom City.
Fragged Empire and Fragged Kingdom
This collection featured Fragged Empire, the tactical RPG of exploration and rebuilding in "post-post-apocalyptic" adventures. In the far future you are a genetically engineered remnant, emerging from genocidal war to reclaim a lost empire. Some worlds have fallen to barbarism; some retain technology so advanced it seems magical. You stand at the dawn of a new civilization, a time of opportunity and danger.
- The Fragged Empire Core Rule Book and the free Quick Start Rules and the short adventure Ghost Ship Carthage
- The full-length introductory scenario Let Sleeping Gods Lie
- Fragged Empire: HACKED, a collection of rules tweaks and new options from the post-Empire settings (Kingdom, Seas, and Aeternum)
- Protagonist Archive 1
- The fantasy setting, Fragged Kingdom and CLASSIC Races and Magic
- Piratical adventure across the Fragged Seas
- Fragged: Dieselpunk Mecha because why not
- Fragged Empire: Ambient Audio Tracks composed by Tabletop Audio
This all-new collection presented the 1997 First Edition of Trinity, the Trinity Universe Storyteller System SFRPG originally published by White Wolf. Trinity is getting a second edition from Onyx Path Publishing under the game's original title, Æon.
- The Trinity First Edition rulebook (1997) and its free Quickstart Rules; the Trinity Players Guide for 1E; and the Technology Manual
- The Psi Order sourcebooks -- each covering one of the six Psi Orders and the region it controls: America Offline (Orgotek and the FSA), Luna Rising (ISRA and Luna), Shattered Europe (Æscupalians and Europe), Stellar Frontier (Upeo wa Macho and extrasolar space), Terra Verde (Norça and Sudamérica), and Aurora Australis (Legions and Austronesia)
- Three Field Report mini-sourcebooks: Extrasolar Colonies, Media, and Psi Laws
- The Darkness Revealed trilogy of adventures: 1: Descent into Darkness, 2. Passage Through Shadow, and 3. Ascent into Light
This collection, a companion to the Trinity 1E Bundle, featured Aberrant, the 1999 Storyteller System game of super-powered paranormals in the Trinity Universe. Set ten years after radiation from the exploding Galatea satellite triggered bizarre powers in a small fraction of Earth's population, Aberrant (1999) chronicles the struggles of these "novas" and their quest to fit into -- or forever change -- human society.
- The Aberrant rulebook, Players Guide, and Storytellers Screen
- The baseline setting book Year One, plus the scenario collection Worldwide: Phase II, which advances the timeline to (gasp) 2015!
- The sourcebooks Elites (about super-powered mercenaries) and Teragen (the conspiracy that eventually starts the Aberrant War)
- The Adventure! rulebook (previously presented Adventure! in our May 2016 Pulp Adventure Bundle), which shows the 1920s origin of the Trinity Continuum timeline
This all-new collection, a follow-up to our popular January 2018 0one Blueprints offer, presented a sprawling range of labyrinthine megadungeon blueprint .PDFs from 0one Games.
- The complete Dungeon Under the Mountain series: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, Level 9, and the colossal Dungeon Under the Mountain Level 10 Virtual Boxed Set
- The new Dungeon Under the Mountain - The Forgotten Level debuted in this offer
- 13 rooms and encounters under the mountain: The Corrupted Nursery, The Crucifixion Chamber, The Crypt of the Plague-Bringers, Desecrated Temple, The Fungal Corridor, Gormoth the Ever-Hungry, The Hall of Bedlam, The Living Tomb, Midnight Theatre, Pillars of Salt, The Plunderers, Shrine of the Sisterhood, and The Sinister Vault
- The Dungeon of Terror Virtual Boxed Set
- Three Megadungeons Blueprints: Archlich's Lair, Palace of the Vampire Queen, and The Undercity
- Customizable Battlemaps: Dungeon Rooms Volume 1 and Dungeon Rooms Volume 2
This all-new collection of Through the Breach RPG supplements and "Penny Dreadful" scenarios accompanied a revival of the December 2016 Through the Breach Bundle featuring the Wyrd Miniatures Lovecraftian-Wild West-steampunk RPG based on the Malifaux miniatures game.
- The rules supplement Into the Bayou and its linked campaign, The Bayou Games
- The full-length campaigns Nythera and the best introductory campaign, In Defense of Innocence
- Bad Moon Rising, Child of Flame, Dirty Deeds, Earthly Desires, Ghost House, The Hand That Feeds, Heart of Darkness, Madman, Interrupted, Night of the Carver, No Strings Attached, Sixteen Tons, and Til Death Do Us Part
- Adventure Box Collection I
And for that revival of the original Through the Breach offer, we updated the core Through the Breach rulebook to its comprehensive 420-page Second Edition (2017) -- and all purchasers of the original December 2016 run also received the new addition on their Wizard's Cabinet download page. When you buy a Bundle of Holding, you never worry about missing a title added later -- even much later.
Doctor Who RPG
- The 2015 edition of the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game and its Gamemaster's Companion
- Four campaign sourcebooks: All the Strange, Strange Creatures Volume 1 (aliens), The Black Archive (UNIT), Paternoster Investigations (Victorian-era and Paternoster Gang campaigns), and The Silurian Age (for all your dinosaurs-on-spaceships needs)
- The adventure collection All of Time and Space Volume 1, containing the scenarios Ghost Engines, Northern Knights, Schrodinger's Expedition, and Tomb of Cleopatra
Adventures in Middle-earth
The Fellowship of the Ring returned with this all-new collection featuring Adventures in Middle-earth, the official Open Game License RPG from Cubicle 7 Entertainment, based on The One Ring Roleplaying Game, that brings JRR Tolkien's Middle-earth setting to your Fifth Edition games. (If you saw our previous offers of The One Ring RPG, note that much of this Adventures material is attentively converted from previously published TOR products.)
- Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide and Loremaster's Guide
- Rhovanion Region Guide (adapted from the TOR supplement Heart of the Wild)
- Wilderland Adventures (converted from TOR's Adventures in Wilderland)
- The Road Goes Ever On (adapting TOR's Journeys and Maps)
- Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster's Screen
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1E
This all-new collection featured the First Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and its legendary Enemy Within scenarios, five books that together make one of the greatest campaigns in fantasy roleplaying history.
- The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay First Edition core rulebook
- Two city supplements: Marienburg: Sold Down the River and Middenheim: City of Chaos
- The Enemy Within campaign: 1: Shadows Over Bögenhafen, 2: Death on the Reik, 3: Power Behind the Throne, 4: Something Rotten in Kislev, and 5: Empire in Flames
This all-new collection, a companion to our June 2017 Cyberpunk 2020 Bundle, presented the Cyberpunk V3.0 (Third Edition) rulebook, the Cybergeneration standalone companion game, and many Cyberpunk 2020 supplements and adventures not included in the first offer.
- The Cyberpunk V3.0 (Third Edition) core rulebook and its very useful FlashPak accessory
- The Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebooks When Gravity Fails (based on the Budayeen novels by George Alec Effinger), NeoTribes, the nonplayer character collection Edgerunners Inc., and the cyberware compendium Bartmoss's Brainware Blowout
- The C2020 adventures Eurotour: Danger & Death on a Euro-Rock Tour, and the two-part Firestorm adventure of corporate warfare that moved the timeline forward from C2020 to V3.0: Firestorm: Stormfront and Firestorm: Shockwave
- The Cybergeneration Second Edition core rulebook and three Cybergeneration "Documents of the Revolution" sourcebooks: EcoFront, MediaFront, and VirtualFront
- Debuting in .PDF in this offer, Tales from the Forlorn Hope, a collection of eight C2020 adventures
- Also debuting in .PDF in this offer, the Cyberpunk 2020 Data Screen and its insert-booklet introductory adventure "When the Chips Are Down"
Coriolis & Tales From the Loop
This all-new collection featured two English-language RPG lines from the Swedish company Free League Publishing that use the "Year Zero" rules system introduced in Mutant: Year Zero. Coriolis is a stylish space-opera SFRPG that's been called "Arabian Nights in space." Tales From the Loop involves 1980s kids on bikes investigating mad-science mysteries right in your home town.
- The Tales From the Loop core rulebook and the free Map
- The first Tales From the Loop supplement, Our Friends the Machines & Other Mysteries
- Coriolis - The Third Horizon (the core rulebook) and the free 74-page Coriolis Quickstart Set
- Coriolis Atlas Compendium
- Four Coriolis supplements: Aram's Ravine, Artifacts & Faction Tech, Hamurabi, and The Mahanji Oasis (these four books are also sold together in the Coriolis Supplements Bundle)
- The full-length Coriolis adventure The Dying Ship
- The Coriolis Gamemaster Screen, previously a Kickstarter exclusive and not available for sale anywhere outside this offer.
Indie Cornucopia 6
Our sixth annual collection celebrating the American Thanksgiving holiday presented another top-quality collection of small-press RPGs.
- Age of Anarchy (Reroll Productions)
- Dusk City Outlaws (Scratchpad Publishing)
- Murders & Acquisitions (NerdBurger Games)
- Red Markets (Hebanon Games)
- Spire (Rowan, Rook, & Decard)
- Tiny Dungeon 2E (Gallant Knight Games)
Early Champions and Hero System
This huge double offer presented, for the first time anywhere, .PDFs of Hero Games rulebooks, supplements and adventures for the first three editions (1981-87) of Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game and its standalone companion games Espionage!/Danger International, Fantasy Hero, and Justice Inc.
- All the early Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game core rulebooks -- First Edition (1981), Second Edition (1982), and the 1984 Third Edition rulebook and Campaign Book, along with the introductory adventure "Viper's Nest" and the "Rose's" combat map
- The vital rules supplements Champions II First Edition, Champions II Second Edition, and Champions III
- The Champions Gamemaster's Screens for First Edition and Third Edition, the latter including the insert booklet with the Third Edition version of the famous Champions scenario "The Island of Doctor Destroyer"
- All five Enemies supervillain collections for the first three editions of Champions: Enemies First Edition, Enemies Revised for Second Edition, Enemies II, Enemies III, Enemies: Villainy Unbound, and Enemies: The International File
- The original 1988 edition of the landmark Champions campaign supplement, Aaron Allston's Strike Force
- More campaign supplements: Super-Agents, The Golden Age of Champions First Edition (Firebird Ltd.), and Autoduel Champions (Steve Jackson Games)
- Organization Books: Atlas Unleashed, The Blood & Dr. McQuark, The Circle and M.E.T.E., CLOWN, PRIMUS and Demon, and Red Doom
- Adventures: The Coriolis Effect, Deathstroke, Escape From Stronghold, The Great Super-Villain Contest, Neutral Ground, Scourge From the Deep, Target: Hero To Serve and Protect, VOICE of Doom, and Wrath of the Seven Horsemen
Early Hero System
- Espionage! and its superspy successor, Danger International, plus the introductory Espionage! adventure "Merchants of Terror"
- Espionage!/Danger International adventures: Border Crossing, Here There Be Tigers (Firebird Ltd.), Mugshots 2 (Flying Buffalo), SHADOW Over Scotland, and Stormhaven (Flying Buffalo)
- Fantasy Hero First Edition and its supplements Magic Items, Mythic Greece: The Age of Heroes, and The Spell Book
- Justice Inc. (1920s pulp roleplaying), its pioneering lost-worlds campaign supplement Lands of Mystery, and The Adventure of the Jade Jaguar (Flying Buffalo) and Trail of the Gold Spike
- Robot Warriors and its campaign supplement Robot Gladiators
- Star Hero First Edition
- The Armory weapon collection (Firebird Ltd.)
- The Hero System Bestiary First Edition
Bundle of Fate 4
Our fourth collection of games based on the Fate rules system.
- Bulldogs! (Fate Core edition), plus Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan's campaign Heart of the Fury and Ryan Macklin's supplement Red Star -- and we also included the Bulldogs-inspired Fiasco playset No References Required
- The Fate Adversary Toolkit and Kaiju Incorporated: The RPG (Evil Hat Productions)
- Three Fate Accelerated RPGs from Dancing Lights Press: Starship Tyche, Kaiju Patrol, and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
- Elysium Flare (VSCA)
- Leaves of Chiaroscuro (Bennett-Burks Design)
- Shadowcraft: The Glamour War and its Mission Folio adventure generator (Reroll Productions)
- The Small Folk (Phil Masters)
Bundle of Tentacles 5
Our fifth all-new collection of Cthulhu Mythos-related RPG scenarios included titles from Stygian Fox Publishing, Arc Dream Publishing, and Black Armada, as well as a 19th-Century lecture on medieval and Renaissance libraries. (The applicability of historical details about 14th-Century scriptorium shelves to a Call of Cthulhu campaign is left as an exercise to the Keeper.)
- The Book of Contemporary Magical Things, modern-day items of supernatural power for horror, superhero, and urban fantasy games
- Fear's Sharp Little Needles, a collection of 26 modern-day one-shot scenarios
- Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure (a Victorian-era consulting detective agency for Cthulhu by Gaslight) and its free play aids A Lens of Darkness, The Spirits of London, and The Thirteen
- Lovecraftesque, a no-prep, no-gamemaster storytelling game where the players generate new monstrosities for a slow-burn tale of suspense and horror
- Old Ones Rising (collecting The Unspeakable Oath issues #18-21)
- The Things We Leave Behind, an unsettling collection of six dark modern-day scenarios, along with its free 104-page set of play aids, The Mark of Evil
- "Libraries in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods": "The Rede Lecture was delivered by Mr. John Willis Clark, M.A., the Registrar of Cambridge University, in the lecture room of anatomy and physiology yesterday (June 13th, 1894), the subject being 'The position, arrangement, and fittings of libraries during the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance, with the special notes on the system of chaining books.' The lecture was illustrated by lantern slides, and was open to the public, a few seats being reserved for members of the Senate and their friends." You can also download this free ebook from Project Gutenberg.
Demon Lord Victims
Alongside a revival of our May 2017 Shadow of the Demon Lord Bundle, we presented this all-new companion collection of recent supplements and sourcebooks that explore the Lands in Shadow.
- Demon Lord's Companion 2 and Forbidden Rules: New character options, combat rules, and interesting ways to reshape your campaign.
- Godless: A World in Fire and Blood: A complete alternate setting for Shadow of the Demon Lord, a post-apocalypse version of our own Earth where desperate survivors pick their way through the rubble of civilization and fight bloodthirsty warlords, degenerate mutants, rapacious biker gangs, horrid monsters, and of course, demons.
- Beyond the World's Edge, a travelogue of the strange places and stranger denizens beyond the map in the core Shadow rulebook.
- Five gazetteers in the Lands in Shadow series: Borderlands of Tear, Caecras (crumbling capital of the Empire of Rûl), City of Death (Azl, northernmost city of the Confederacy), Kingdom of God (the Holy Kingdom), and A Land Divided (Old Edene).
- Seven Victims of the Demon Lord race sourcebooks: Between Two Worlds (fauns), Born to Kill (orcs), For Gold and Glory (dwarves), Ghosts in Machines (clockworks), Only Human, Stolen Lives (changelings). and Uncommon Courage (halflings).
Leagues of Gothic Horror
The Leagues of Gothic Horror setting presents occult Victorian and Lovecraftian adventures for the Leagues of Adventure RPG from Triple Ace Games. In occult mysteries using the Ubiquity rules system, globetrotting members of the Leagues of Adventure chase restless spirits in haunted houses, shapeshifters in deep forests, and mummies in fog-shrouded streets.
- The Leagues of Adventure core rulebook (previously in our December 2015 Ubiquity Bundle), the Leagues of Gothic Horror setting book and its Expansion, and Appendix 1: Edgar Allan Poe
- Leagues of Cthulhu
- The essential sourcebooks Guide to Mordavia: Land of Horror and The Ministry of Unusual Affairs
- Guides to Apparitions, Black Magic, Lairs, Mummies, Shapeshifters, and Wicked Science
This second installment in 2018's "October Horrors" sequence featured an all-new collection of fright-filled RPGs from Palladium Books.
- Beyond the Supernatural Second Edition (2005)
- Nightbane and four of its World Books: Between the Shadows, Nightlands, Through the Glass Darkly, and Nightbane Survival Guide
- The zombie apocalypse game Dead Reign and two sourcebooks: Civilization Gone and Dark Places
Our 2018 "October Horrors" sequence lurched into view with two all-new collections featuring the Weird War I and Weird War II settings for Savage Worlds and the d20 System from Pinnacle Entertainment. The Weird War I collection, funded in a successful February 2016 Kickstarter campaign:
- Weird War I: Player's Guide and the War Master's Handbook, plus the free Creature Features Graf Schmidt (about a haunted zeppelin) and Gas Terror
- Five collections of player character Archetypes: American, British, French, German, and Civilian
- Six adventures: The 13th Warrior, Hellfighters, In Vino Veritas, No Man's Land, Raid on Fort Douaumont, and the capstone of any Weird War I campaign, Twilight of the New Dawn
- Four Combat Maps: Bridge, No Man's Land (the map), Trenches, and Village
- Horrors of Weird War I Figure Flats
- The Weird War I GM Screen Inserts
Weird War II debuted in 2000 during the d20 System boom. Pinnacle later released a WWII setting book and one scenario for the Savage Worlds line, as well as a miniatures scenario for its Savage Showdown skirmish game. Our Weird War II Bundle presented the Savage Worlds titles in its Starter Collection and the older d20 titles in its Bonus Collection.
- The Weird War II campaign book and the adventure Island of Dreams for Savage Worlds
- Ardennes of Darkness for Savage Showdown
- The d20 sourcebooks and adventures Afrika Korpse, Blood on the Rhine, Dead From Above, Hell in the Hedgerows, Hell Freezes Over - The Russian Front, and Land of the Rising Dead
- The d20 monster manual Horrors of Weird War II
Tunnels & Trolls
This offer presented the vintage Flying Buffalo FRPG Tunnels & Trolls -- the second fantasy RPG ever published -- in its 2015 Deluxe version, plus a slew of solitaire and gamemastered adventures. Since its original publication in 1975, Tunnels & Trolls has stayed continuously in print, has never changed publishers or designers, and has remained rules-compatible across many editions -- an unequalled longevity record.
- The 2015 Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls core rulebook (previously presented in our November 2016 Old School Revival Bundle +4), plus the Deluxe GM Screen, the T&T First Edition rules (1975), and the standalone spinoff game based on T&T, Monsters! Monsters!
- The 64-page T&T Adventures Japan quickstart rules booklet (here in English translation) is a fun manga-style introduction to T&T and has all the rules you need to play the solitaire adventures
- Four starting T&T solitaire adventures: Battle School, Buffalo Castle (the first solo RPG adventure ever published for any game), Sea of Mystery, and Sorcerer Solitaire
- Three mid-level T&T solos: Agent of Death, Naked Doom, and Sewers of Oblivion
- Three killer T&T solos: Arena of Khazan, City of Terrors, and Deathtrap Equalizer Dungeon
- Goblin Lake [previously in OSR 4, Nov 2016]
- Four classic T&T gamemastered modules: The Complete Dungeon of the Bear, Dwarf World, Seven Challenges of Kartejan, and Uncle Ugly's Underground Doom
- Adventurers Compendium, a big collection of solos and GM scenarios from Sorcerer's Apprentice magazine
Nobilis and Chuubo
This collection featured two landmark indie RPGs by star designer Jenna Moran (Exalted, Weapons of the Gods). Among 2,600 rules sets in RPG.net's comprehensive Game Index, Jenna's Nobilis, the diceless RPG of demigodlike Powers (think Sandman's The Endless or Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality), ranks #1. And Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine adapts the Nobilis system for a warm-hearted RPG of heroic innocents in the style of Miyazaki films like Spirited Away and shows like Adventure Time.
- Nobilis 2E (the 2002 "coffee table" edition, the "Great White Book" originally from Hogshead Publishing Ltd.) and its free rules expansion Unlikely Flowerings
- Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine [previously presented in our November 2014 Indie Cornucopia +2] plus its Quest Cards and Issue Cards
- Fortitude: By the Docks of Big Lake, Fortitude: The Glass-Maker's Dragon (a massive 576-page campaign that will keep you playing for years), and Fortitude: The Legendary 139
- Chuubo's: Techno Player's Guide
- Chuubo's Halloween Special
- Finding Home, a 63-page example of Chuubo's play
Pendragon Arthurian Lands
This collection featured vintage 1990s location sourcebooks and scenarios for King Arthur Pendragon, Greg Stafford's masterful game of knights seeking glory across the British Isles and beyond.
- Beyond the Wall (Caledonia)
- Land of Giants (Scandinavia)
- Pagan Shore (Ireland)
- Savage Mountains (Cumbria, AKA Wales) and Perilous Forest (western Cumbria)
- Saxons! (Germanic invaders on the south and east coasts)
- Three collections of adventures set across the Isle of Britain in Cambria, Logres, Anglia, and elsewhere: Blood and Lust, Tales of Mystic Tournaments, and Tales of the Spectre Kings
GDW 2300 AD
This all-new collection featured the original 1986-88 version of the Game Designers' Workshop near-future SFRPG 2300 AD. (Mongoose Publishing resurrected this line in 2012, and we presented that version in our June 2014 Mongoose 2300 AD Bundle.)
- Both versions of the core rules set: Traveller: 2300 (the 1986 First Edition) and 2300 AD (the 1988 Second Edition)
- Two planet guides: the Aurore Sourcebook and the Nyotekundu Sourcebook
- The 2300 AD Equipment Guide and Ground Vehicle Guide
- Colonial Atlas
- The Kafer Sourcebook, one of the best books in the line
- Ships of the French Arm
- The adventures Bayern, Beanstalk, Energy Curve, Invasion, Kafer Dawn, Mission Arcturus, and Ranger
Beasts & Barbarians
The Barbarian Kings returned with this all-new collection featuring the 2017 Steel Edition of Beasts & Barbarians, the sword-and-sorcery campaign setting from GRAmel Publishing for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds RPG.
- Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition Player Guide and the Steel Edition Game Master Guide, plus the Heroes of the Dominions character collection
- Three character supplements: Gladiators of the Dominions, Pirates of the Dominions, and Tattered Banners - Bandit Lords and Mercenary Captains
- Three location sourcebooks: Dark Places of the Dominions, Tricarnia - Land of Princes and Demons, Jalizar - City of Thieves
- Beasts of the Dominions
- Three adventures: Enyia's Song, Soul in the Water, and Trollhunt
- Play aids: the Beasts & Barbarians GM Screen and the Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition Figure Flats
We presented two all-new collections that, between them, gathered the entire RPG line for Deathwatch, the Ulisses North America RPG (originally published by Fantasy Flight Games) about elite Space Marine Kill-teams safeguarding humanity against vile xenos (aliens), heretics, and daemons in the grim dark future of Warhammer 40,000. In loyal service to the Emperor, you undertake deadly missions in the Jericho Reach, a region of the Imperium on the brink of annihilation.
- The Deathwatch core rulebook (plus the free Final Sanction quickstart rules) and the useful Rites of Battle rules expansion
- The Emperor's Chosen, with rules for veteran Deathwatch characters
- The bestiary Mark of the Xenos
- Two location books: The Jericho Reach and The Outer Reach
- The Achilus Assault, a sourcebook with secrets of the Crusade into the Jericho Reach
- Two books about the Chapters that provide Deathwatch recruits: First Founding and Honour the Chapter
- The scenarios Ark of Lost Souls, The Emperor Protects, Falling Star, and Rising Tempest
- Deathwatch Game Master's Kit
OneDice is the fast, flexible universal rules system from Cakebread & Walton (Renaissance). Using only a single six-sided die, OneDice lets you play any kind of campaign in any genre, and you can be up and running in minutes. It's also a great introductory game for novices. This offer presented a large range of standalone OneDice rulebooks for many genres.
- OneDice Universal (Revised) (plus the OneDice Quickstart rules) -- the book you want if you're creating your own worlds and backgrounds
- A big bunch of standalone rulebooks, each presenting the OneDice system along with campaign settings and lots of shiny options tailored to that genre: B Movies, Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Pulp, Robin Hood, Space, Steampunk, Supers, and Urban Fantasy
- And the OneDice versions of Cakebread & Walton's Pirates & Dragons and Abney Park's Airship Pirates
Symbaroum is the dark-fantasy RPG from the Swedish game studio JÃ¤rnringen, known for the post-apocalyptic Mutant: Heirs of Doom and the arabesque space opera Coriolis. Symbaroum is a gorgeous, detailed sandbox setting in the primeval forest of Davokar, a rich and mysterious world of horror, beauty, and marvels. This English-language collection treated players to unnerving hikes through ancient ruins, journeys on pitch-black waters under starless skies, and confrontations with barbarian chieftains and raging abominations.
- The essentials: the Symbaroum Core Rulebook and the Advanced Player's Guide (and you may want the Abilities & Powers reference cards too)
- Lots of "lnndscapes" (scenarios): Adventure Pack 1 (start here); The Mark of the Beast and Tomb of Dying Dreams, the two follow-ups to the introductory adventure in the Core Rulebook; and Thistle Hold - Wrath of the Warden, first of a new seven-part campaign
- Useful play aids: the Symbaroum Game Master's Screen and Map Set
- The Art of Symbaroum
For a great selection of Symbaroum resources, check The Iron Pact.
RiftsÂ® World Books
We revived a streamlined version of our July 2017 RiftsÂ® RPG offer as "Rifts Essentials," and along with it we presented this all-new companion collection of Rifts supplements and sourcebooks that ranged across the setting's transformed North America.
- World Book 1: Vampire Kingdoms (Revised), 11: Coalition War Campaign. 13: Lone Star, 15: Spirit West, 16: Federation of Magic (Revised), 20: Canada, 22: Free Quebec, and 30: D-Bees of North America
- Sourcebook 4: Coalition Navy
- The Vampires Sourcebook
- Adventure Sourcebook 3: The Black Vault
Mutant: Year Zero
This collection presented the latest version of the Swedish post-apocalypse SFRPG Mutant, first published in 1984. Developed by the Free League design team (Tales From the Loop, Coriolis) and co-published in English by Modiphius Entertainment, Mutant: Year Zero - Roleplaying at the End of Days casts you as one of The People, heavily mutated humans sheltering in The Ark, an isolated settlement in the dawnworld. You'll search the Zone for food, artifacts, other mutants, and knowledge -- especially about The People's own origin.
- The Mutant: Year Zero - Roleplaying at the End of Days core rulebook, plus the free Starter Booklet
- All three Zone Compendium supplements: 1: Lair of the Saurians, 2: Dead Blue Sea, and 3: "Die, Meat Eaters, Die!" (Modiphius also includes "Die, Meat Eaters, Die!" with the Genlab Alpha rulebook
- Both Zone Sector location guides: 1: The Doom Sphere and 2: Denizens of the Sink Hole
- The Genlab Alpha standalone rules expansion, about mutant animals in the apocalypse
- Mutant: Year Zero Gamemaster Screen
The Champions of Everglow emerged from their fey realm with this collection featuring the Ponyfinder campaign setting from Silver Games LLC for D&D 5E and Pathfinder. Everglow is a world of magic and mystery, where the fey are in control and humanoid races are secondary. Foremost of the fey are Ponykind, who rallied behind their Queen to form the greatest empire Everglow has ever seen. Ponyfinder gives you everything you need to play four-footed player characters in Everglow or import pony PCs into your existing campaign.
- Ponyfinder Campaign Setting Unified Edition (for both D&D 5E and Pathfinder)
- The Tactics of Everglow rules expansion
- Races of Everglow, Tribes of Everglow, and the Everglow Bestiary
- The Unicorn's Crown, the first installment of the seven-part adventure path To Found an Empire
- Three introductory scenarios for younger players from Playground Adventures: Ghost of the Pirate Queen, The Lonely Pony, and The Sweetest Secret
ArM5 Mythic Europe
The Hermetic Magi returned yet again with this all-new collection of sourcebooks for Ars Magica Fifth Edition, the landmark Atlas Games RPG by Jonathan Tweet and Mark Rein-Hagen. This offer focused on Mythic Europe, the magical medieval homeland of the Order of Hermes. (Note: The Ars Magica line is sold through Warehouse 23.)
- Art & Academe
- The Church
- City & Guild
- Legends of Hermes
- Lords of Men plus its free Web Supplement
- Magi of Hermes
Super-Powered by M&M 3E
This collection of superheroic supplements from Misfit Studios, Rogue Genius Games, and Vigilance Press supported the Third Edition of Mutants & Masterminds, The World's Greatest Superhero RPG, under Green Ronin Publishing's Super-Powered by M&M Trademark License.
- Better Mousetrap 3E and Metahuman Martial Arts 3E (Mistfit Studios)
- The Super Powered Legends Sourcebook and Super Powered Bestiary (Rogue Genius Games)
- Rogues, Rivals, & Renegades Collection Two, Due Vigilance: SixGun, and Devilish Duos: Strange Attractors (Vigilance Press)
Get the free eight-page M&M 3E Quickstart rules at the Green Ronin website.
Eclipse Phase +2
Proxies from Firewall returned with this all-new collection featuring Eclipse Phase, the SFRPG of transhumanist survival from Posthuman Studios. We presented this new offer as a companion to a resleeving (revival) of the June 2014 Eclipse Phase Essentials. These newer supplements -- funded in part by Posthuman's successful April 2013 Transhuman Player's Guide Kickstarter campaign -- push your campaign to the Outer Reaches of the Solar System and beyond.
- Morph Recognition Guide
- Three Sunward sourcebooks: The Stars Our Destination Zone Stalkers, and Million Year Echo
- Two major sourcebooks for the Outer System, Rimward and Gatecrashing
- Argonauts, about Transhumanity's leading scientific research organization
- The convention scenario Ego Hunter, in which all the player characters are forks of the same person, working together to track down their original (alpha) self
- Infinite & Indivisible, an 11-track .MP3 soundtrack of ambient Eclipse Phase music by Scott Fox of the experimental tribal-electronic band iVardensphere (Edmonton, Alberta)
Delta Green +2
The Covert Operatives returned with this all-new collection featuring Arc Dream Publishing's spectacular modern-day Cthulhu Mythos conspiracy-horror RPG, Delta Green. In both its original version as a Call of Cthulhu campaign setting (previously presented in our March 2014 Delta Green Bundle) and in this standalone incarnation funded in a smash September 2015 Kickstarter campaign, DG's compelling mix of conspiracies, UFOs, intelligence tactics, and Mythos terror has brought it unsurpassed praise.
- The Delta Green Agent's Handbook and Handler's Guide core rulebooks (plus the Briefing Documents rules summary and the free Need to Know quickstart rules)
- The scenario collection A Night at the Opera (a compilation of the scenarios published separately as Extremophilia, Music From a Darkened Room, Observer Effect, Reverberations, The Star Chamber, and Viscid)
- The ready-to-play one-shot scenario Kali Ghati
- The Delta Green Handler's Screen
- Two collections of short stories: Extraordinary Renditions by Kenneth Hite, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, and others; and Tales from Failed Anatomies by Delta Green co-creator Dennis Detwiller (funded partly through his Patreon campaign
And don't miss the many excellent play aids and scenarios for which we had no room, including Agent Dossiers, Future/Perfect Part 1, The Last Equation, Lover in the Ice, Sweetness, and The Way It Went Down.
Apocalypse Engine +3
The Masters of Ceremonies returned with this new collection of RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse -- that is, based on Vincent Baker's landmark RPG Apocalypse World. Many of the games this time came from the prolific Magpie Games.
- Bluebeard's Bride and its expansion, Bluebeard's Bride: Book of Rooms
- Three of Magpie's "ashcan editions" (full-length previews): PasiÃ³n de las Pasiones: Ashcan Edition (Latino telenovela soap-opera melodrama), The Ward: Acute Care Edition (TV hospital drama), and Velvet Glove: Notebook Edition (1970s girl gangs)
- Urban Shadows (previously in our November 2015 Indie Cornucopia +3) and its new expansion, Urban Shadows: Dark Streets
- Undying (previously in our October 2016 Bundle of Nerves +4)
And we rounded out the collection with two fine non-Magpie games:
Dungeon World +3
For a third time the Dungeoneers brought forth from the underworld a new treasure chest of top-quality supplements and adventures for Dungeon World, the Apocalypse Engine fantasy RPG from Sage Kobold Press.
- Four massive supplements from Red Box Vancouver: the campaign setting Space Wurm vs. Moonicorn and the monster manuals Great Monsters of Crime, A Market in the Woods, and The End of Known Space (the last three gathered from Johnstone Metzger's long-running Monthly Monsters project on Patreon)
- Lampblack & Brimstone's terrific overland adventure supplement The Perilous Wilds (previously offered in our January 2016 Dungeon World +2) and three more supplements in the Perilous Wilds line: Perilous Deeps, Freebooters on the Frontier, and Mad Vandel's Map Pack
- Three more Lampblack & Brimstone supplements: A Book of Beasts, 20 Dungeon Starters, and A Folio of Followers (24 nonplayer character cards)
- The Boughs campaign setting from Sandy Pug Games, plus the Boughs playbook Ranger of the Vast
- The adventure front Grim Hunt (Porcupine Publishing)
- And like the two previous offers, this one included the Dungeon World core rulebook
GUMSHOE Bundle +2
The Private Investigators shuffled back out of the shadows with more mystery and investigative scenarios for the GUMSHOE System by Robin D. Laws from Pelgrane Press. This all-new offer accompanied the second resurrection of our September 2013 Bundle of GUMSHOE, which included the Night's Black Agents, Ashen Stars, and Mutant City Blues rulebooks.
- Vampiric and occult conspiracies to uncover in Kenneth Hite's Night's Black Agents: Double Tap, The Dubai Reckoning, Looking Glass: Hong Kong, and Looking Glass: Mumbai
- Investigations for the far-future Laser law-enforcement officials in Ashen Stars by Robin D. Laws: Accretion Disk, The Justice Trade, and Xeno-Archeology!
- Cases for the cops investigating super-powered criminals in Robin's Mutant City Blues: Brief Cases and Mutant City Spies
- Several GUMSHOE-related installments of Ken Writes About Stuff: Alchemy, GoÃ«tia, Moon Dust Men: MAJESTIC Overwatch and Moon Dust Men: Galileo Uplift, The School of Night, Voodoo 1 - Magic and Voodoo 2 - The Invisibles
The Commonality tapped into the Mindscape to share this collection featuring Mindjammer, Sarah Newton's transhuman SFRPG from Mindjammer Press, co-published by Modiphius Entertainment. In the New Commonality of Humankind -- a hyperadvanced far future of realistic aliens, lost colony worlds, and the vast Mindscape shared consciousness -- Mindjammer lets you play hardened mercs, cunning corpocrats, culture agents and memetic engineers, aliens and para-human hominids, scouts and socialites, uplifted animals, androids, and even sentient starships. The Second Age of Space in the 17th Millennium is the stage for transcendent cutting-edge space opera in the tradition of Iain M. Banks, Cordwainer Smith, Alistair Reynolds, Charles Stross, Ken MacLeod, and Vernor Vinge.
- The Mindjammer RPG corebook (the Fate Core version)
- Core Worlds Sourcebook, The Far Havens, and Children of Orion - The Venu Sourcebook
- The City People scenario and the Hearts and Minds campaign adventure
- The Enhanced Commonality Space Schematic poster map and Sarah Newton's Mindjammer - The Novel (originally presented in the very first Bundle of Holding offer, February 2013)
Knights of the Dinner Table
- No less than ten KoDT Bundle of Trouble omnibus collections that together compile the first 30 issues of Knights of the Dinner Table magazine: Volume One, Volume Two, Volume Three, Volume Four, Volume Five, Volume Six, Volume Seven, Volume Eight, Volume Nine, Volume Ten
- Three KoDT Tales From the Vault albums of early strips from four different magazines: Volume One, Volume Two, and Volume Three
- The CattlePunk Chronicles Volume One: Outlaw Trail and Volume Two: Four Herdsmen of the Apocalypse
- Men That Hack, The Java Joint, and KoDT Special #1: Last Man Standing
The Gypsy Knights arrived from the Conduit wormhole with a broad survey of the Clement Sector, the science fiction setting from Gypsy Knights Games. The Clement Sector line uses Gypsy Knights' version of the Cepheus Engine, an Open Game License version derived from the Traveller System Reference Document, based in turn on the 2008 First Edition of Mongoose Publishing's Traveller. These sourcebooks and adventures adapt easily to Traveller or any proto-Traveller campaign.
- Clement Sector: The Rules and the Clement Sector Core Setting Book
- Subsector Sourcebook 1: Cascadia and Sourcebook 2: Franklin
- Anderson & Felix Guide to Naval Architecture and Ships of Clement Sector 16: Rucker-Class Merchant
- The Cascadia Adventures and 21 Plots Go Forth
The Design Mechanics, who brought us a RuneQuest Sixth Edition offer in 2014, returned with an all-new collection featuring Mythras, the revamped and rebranded edition of RQ6 -- one of the greatest fantasy RPGs ever -- from The Design Mechanism.
- The Mythras core rulebook, plus the free (and quite fine) Mythras Imperative quickstart rules
- Mythic Britain and the Mythic Britain Companion, along with Mythic Rome and the Mythic Rome Maps
- Three Mythras adventures: A Gift From Shamash, Madness & Other Colours, and Xamoxis' Cleansing
- The Classic Fantasy supplement (dungeon crawls using the Mythras rules), the Classic Fantasy Expert Set, and three Classic Fantasy adventures: G1 These Violent Delights, M1 The Terror of Ettinmarsh, and N1 Tomb of the Mad Wizard
The Kids of Rivenshore discovered this big collection featuring Hero Kids, the fast and fun introductory RPG perfect for kids aged 4 to 10. Complete in just 50 pages, Hero Kids has simple rules that use only six-sided dice, an opposed-dice system that keeps everyone in the game, and play times of an hour or so.
- The complete Hero Kids Fantasy RPG rulebook with its introductory adventure, Basement O Rats (plus the free Heroes coloring book)
- Hero Cards II, Hero Cards III (exotic heroes), Hero Cards IV - Forest Friends (animal heroes), and Hero Cards V - Monstrous Heroes, along with Pet Cards I, Pet Cards II, and Equipment Cards
- Monster Compendium
- All five Space Expansions: Space Hero Cards I and Space Hero Cards II, Trouble at Threshold Station, Tyranny's Shadow, and Secret of the Crystal Caves
- Five Normal adventures: Curse of the Shadow Walkers, Escape from the Ghost Pirates, Wizard's Tower, Fire In Rivenshore, and Yuletide Journey
- Five Hard adventures: Tomb of the Lost King, Mines of Martek, The Lost Village, Glade of the Unicorn, and Maze of the Minotaur
Feng Shui 2
The Dragons returned with this new collection featuring the 2015 Second Edition of Hong Kong movie action RPG Feng Shui from Atlas Games. Designed by Robin D. Laws (Cthulhu Confidential, Hillfolk, GUMSHOE), Feng Shui hits you with ancient sorcerers, transformed animals, control-freak Shaolin monks, and cyborg apes. Armed with the secrets of feng shui, they aim to conquer the past, present, and future. Only you have the guts, guns, and flying feet to stop them.
- The Feng Shui 2 core rulebook and the free Red Packet Rumble demo pack
- The introductory scenario and quickstart rules set Hong Kong Task Force Double Eight
- All the Feng Shui Second Edition supplements: Secrets of the Chi War, the updated adventure Burning Shaolin Redux, the Game Master screen with its insert booklet, A Fistful of Fight Scenes, and the essay collection by Robin D. Laws, Blowing Up the Movies: Game the Action Movie Classics
- Five faction sourcebooks from Feng Shui First Edition: Blood of the Valiant (The Guiding Hand), Elevator to the Netherworld (Inner Warriors), Gorilla Warfare (Jammers), Seal of the Wheel (Ascended), and Thorns of the Lotus (Eaters of the Lotus)
- The Feng Shui First Edition monster book, Glimpse of the Abyss
The Rail Barons brought us these two collections featuring Deadlands Reloaded, Pinnacle Entertainment's update of its classic Weird West tabletop roleplaying game Deadlands for the Savage Worlds system.
Deadlands Reloaded: This offer presented the core rulebooks and key supplements. If you're new to Deadlands, start here.
- The Deadlands Reloaded Player's Guide and Marshal's Handbook (Explorer's Edition) and the Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rules, plus the free Classic and Reloaded Conversion Guide
- The supplements Ghost Towns, Trail Guides Volume 1, and the Deadlands Reloaded monster manual Grim Prairie Trails
- ...Not to be confused with the Grim Prairie Tunes soundtrack
- The Blood Drive adventure trilogy -- 1: Bad Times on the Goodnight, 2: High Plains Drovers, and 3: Range War!, and the short adventure All the Purty Little Horses
- Deadlands Reloaded GM Screen Inserts and the Map o' the Weird West
- The Art o' the Weird West
Also check these free files on DriveThruRPG: Design Diary 1,Deadlands Memories by Matt Forbeck, and the "Perilous Parcels" One-Sheets Ruckus at Worm Creek and Salt o' the Earth (both of these fit well with All the Purty Little Horses)
Deadlands Servitors: The Weird West of the alternate 1880s is blighted by the Reckoners, four otherwordly entities: Famine, War, Pestilence, and Death. Their Servitors on Earth -- the Reverend Ezekiah Grimme, Susquehanna shaman Raven, mad scientist Darius Hellstromme, and the undead assassin called Stone -- work to make the American frontier a Deadland. The posse of player characters can face down and drive out these evil minions of apocalypse (they can try, anyway) in four immense "Plot Point Campaigns" that stretch across the Weird West. Any one of these campaigns can keep your posse busy for eight months to a year. This offer included all four.
- The Flood (set in the Great Maze, what's left of California)
- The Last Sons (set in the Heart o' the West)
- Stone and a Hard Place (the Southwest)
- Good Intentions (Deseret and the City o' Gloom)
- Stone and a Hard Place bonuses funded in the January 2015 Kickstarter campaign: Combat Map Set 1 and Set 2, S&HP Figure Flats, The Tombstone Seven (pregenerated player characters), and Lone Killers of the Southwest (historical gunfighters in Savage Worlds terms), plus the free S&HP Player's Guide and S&HP Map Pack
- Good Intentions bonuses funded in its September 2016 Kickstarter: GI Heroes o' Gloom (pregenerated characters), the Good Intentions maps Skullchucker Arena and City o' Gloom Poster Map, and the free GI Player's Guide and GI Map Pack
- The Blood, Sweat, and Gears soundtrack
What's O.L.D. is N.E.W.
ENworld contributed this strong collection featuring EN Publishing's What's O.L.D. is N.E.W., a system of three crunchy, tactical, toolkit-oriented RPGs designed by Russ "Morrus" Morrissey: O.L.D. (medieval fantasy), N.O.W. ('80s action heroes), and N.E.W. (far-future science fiction). Using the extensive tools in each book, you can easily create your own races, lifepath careers, planets, freeform spell-paths, starships, strongholds, martial arts, and monsters. Focus on one genre, or mix-and-match them to create urban fantasy, cyberpunk, or spells-in-space. Hack the system, mold it to your setting, and -- because the free WOIN Rules Reference Document is designated Open Game Content -- even publish your creations free or for profit.
- N.E.W.: The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game and the free adventure Death on Ascalaon
- Several N.E.W. supplements: Starship Construction Manual, Starship Recognition Manual, Racebuilding Engine, Real Solspace: A Guide to our Stellar Neighborhood, and Trappist
- O.L.D.: The Fantasy Heroic Roleplaying Game and the free adventure The Haunting of Calrow Ruins
- An introductory sandbox campaign for O.L.D., The Ills of Hengistbury together with the free Holdenshire Primer
- The unapologetically deadly O.L.D. meta-dungeon crawl You're All Doomed!
- Three supplements for contemporary fast-and-furious cinematic action: Modern Core, Modern Equipment, and Action Careers
- A science fiction survival horror setting about a terraforming colony beset by predatory aliens, Xenomorphs: The Fall of Somerset Landing
- The Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition, the rules system that underpins Dream Pod 9's Heavy Gear
- Jovian Chronicles Player's Handbook Second Edition and the Jovian Chronicles Companion
- Essential equipment and vehicle supplements: Spacer's Guide, Mechanical Catalog 1, Mechanical Catalog 2, and Space Equipment Handbook
- Ships of the Fleet Volume 1: Jovian Confederation, Volume 2: Jovian Confederation, and Volume 3: CEGA
- Six Planet Sourcebooks: CISLunar Space, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter
- The campaign supplement The Chaos Principle
- Jovian Chronicles Gamemaster Handbook & Screen
- The Art of Jovian Chronicles Volume 1
7th Sea 2E
The Explorer's Society brought us this collection featuring the 2016 Second Edition of game designer John Wick's swashbuckling FRPG 7th Sea. The February 2016 7th Sea 2E Kickstarter campaign broke all roleplaying records.
- The 7th Sea Core Rulebook 2E and Heroes & Villains
- Nations of Theah Volume 1 and Volume 2, plus Pirate Nations
- Four free full-color 7th Sea art packs: Heroes, Villains, Nations of Theah: Landscapes, and Nations of Theah: Coat of Arms, made available by 7th Sea publisher John Wick Presents to creators who publish their own 7th Sea supplements and adventures through the DriveThruRPG Explorer's Society community content program.
John Wick Presents
Award-winning game designer John Wick (7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings) brought us this collection of his many diverse indie RPGs. This offer ran as a companion to our 7th Sea 2E Bundle.
- Wicked Fantasy and the Wicked Fantasy Companion -- John Wick and Gillian Fraser's highly original reimaginings of traditional fantasy races
- Houses of the Blooded, the expansions Coronets But Never Crowns and Wilderness, and the standalone companion game Blood & Honor (set in Old Japan)
- Wield and the Wield Companion -- a game where you play a super-weapon, and your human wielder is just a reserve of hit points
- The Big Book of Little Games
- The Shotgun Diaries (zombie survival horror)
- The Aegis Project (epic science fiction across five centuries -- with mechs!)
- Play Dirty 15th Anniversary Edition and Play Dirty 2 - Even Dirtier (despicable, dastardly, and downright dishonest gamemastering advice)
Dragon Age and Fantasy AGE
The Grey Wardens discovered this collection featuring the two Adventure Game Engine (AGE) fantasy tabletop roleplaying games from Green Ronin Publishing, Dragon Age and Fantasy AGE. Along with these simple and fast-playing AGE games, this offer presented the campaign settings Thedas (from the BioWare Dragon Age computer game) and Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana, seen in a Geek & Sundry video series hosted by TableTop star Wil Wheaton.
- The comprehensive 440-page Dragon Age Core Rulebook plus the free Quick Start Guide and the free introductory adventure Duty Unto Death
- The Dragon Age adventure collection Blood in Ferelden and Dragon Age Game Master's Kit
- The Fantasy AGE Basic Rulebook, Fantasy AGE Bestiary, and Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit
- The Fantasy AGE science-fantasy setting Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana and its introductory adventure Titansgrave: The Hermit's Road
- Three Fantasy AGE Encounters (short side treks): Drive for Justice (character levels 1-3), Children's Crusade (levels 1-4), and Menace From the Mines (levels 5-8)
Traveller: The New Era
The Far Futurists returned from the shattered wreckage of the Third Imperium with this collection featuring Traveller: The New Era, GDW's 1992 version of the star-spanning science-fiction tabletop roleplaying game of collapse and renewal in a fallen galactic empire. The corrupt Third Imperium fell to civil war and the artificially intelligent Virus. Now vigorous survivors are forging a better, more vibrant history across ten thousand worlds. In the New Era, the future starts now.
- The Traveller: The New Era Deluxe Edition, including the 160-page technical architecture sourcebook Fire Fusion & Steel
- Essential sourcebooks: Survival Margin, World Tamer's Handbook, and Vampire Fleets
- The Regency government in the Spinward Marches keeps the Imperial dream alive in two sourcebooks: Keepers of the Flame and the Regency Combat Vehicle Guide
- All four books in the Star Vikings set: Path of Tears, Smash & Grab, Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide, and Star Vikings itself
- Aliens of the Rim
- The complete Guilded Lilly adventure trilogy: 1: The Guilded Lilly, 2: Belly of the Beast, and 3: Into the Darkness
- TNE Players' Forms and TNE Referee's Screen
- The core rules: Heroes Unlimitedâ„¢ 2nd Edition (1998)
- Character supplements: Heroes Unlimited Game Master's Guideâ„¢, Powers Unlimitedâ„¢ One, Villains Unlimitedâ„¢ 2E
- Campaign books: Century Stationâ„¢, Gramercy Islandâ„¢, Mutant Undergroundâ„¢, and Armageddon Unlimitedâ„¢
- Move out into the superheroic cosmos with Aliens Unlimitedâ„¢ Revised and the Aliens Unlimitedâ„¢ Galaxy Guide
- Paper Miniatures 1: Century Stationâ„¢ C-SWAT and 2: Century Stationâ„¢ Cops
The Dark Eye
- The Dark Eye Core Rules plus the free Quickstart Rules
- Supplements about the game's principal setting, the sprawling continent of Aventuria: Aventuria Almanac, Aventurian Bestiary, and the Aventuria Map Set
- The introductory adventure Revelations From Heaven
- Six short Heroic Works adventures: A Goblin More or Less, Emperor of Thieves, Kibakadabra, The Molted Serpent, The Thorwal Drum, and Witch's Dance
- Useful accessories: The Dark Eye Game Master Screen with its companion booklet Inns & Taverns, the Character Sheets Pack, and Dark Eye Figure Flats
The Blue Printers drew up this giant collection featuring RPG maps and bestselling blueprints from 0one Games. You may have seen 0one's fine work on the massive Great City Campaign Setting we presented in July 2017. These state-of-the-art interactive .PDF blueprints enhance any medieval fantasy campaign with beautifully drafted castles, crypts, taverns, dockyards, towers, islands, pirate lairs, drow strongholds, Wild West frontier towns, and even Jules Verne's Nautilus submarine.
- The Great City set itself (previously in 0one's Great City Bundle, July 2017), plus six sets of ward blueprints -- Army Ward, Castle Ward, Dock Ward, Residence Ward, Temple Ward, and Trades Ward -- and seven additional blueprint sets from around the Great City: Cold Crypts, Cutthroat's Alley, Graveyard, Hope Park, Marketplace, Prophet's Court, and The Saltshacks
- Crimson Sea, Drow City, Ironhill Citadel, and Wild West "virtual boxed sets" with many dozens of maps and posters in each collection
- The "Deep Blues" series of blueprints for modern, historical, steampunk, and alternate-history games: 221B Baker Street (Holmes's home), Airship, Nautilus (Jules Verne's submarine), and Victorian House
0one Games publishes a huge line of blueprints. We had no room to include (for instance) the Domain of Blood, Harker Asylum, and Heavenring Village boxed sets nor the Lost City or Vampire Castle blueprints, and that's just for starters -- check them out!
The Triple Aces returned with a second collection featuring Hellfrost, the frozen epic fantasy setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds. Several of these titles were funded in Triple Ace's July 2014 Kickstarter campaign.
- The spectacular full-color 386-page Hellfrost Atlas of the Frozen North and its companion Hellfrost Map Sheets supplement
- The massive Adventure Codex, a 554-page compendium of 20 scenarios
- Five Hellfrost City Books: City Book 1: Cities of the Freelands, 2: Cities of Magic, 3: Cities of the Crystalflow, 4: Cities of Royalty, and 5: Freetown, City of Crime
- Hellfrost Resource Management Second Edition
- The Hellfrost Action Deck
Chronicles of Darkness
The Tenebrous Chroniclers brought us this collection featuring the 2004 First Edition World of Darkness rulebook (later rechristened the Chronicles of Darkness) and its blue-book support line from White Wolf Game Studio.
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004)
- Supplements for players: the Armory and Armory Reloaded weapon books, Skinchangers (about humans who take animal form) and World of Darkness: Changing Breeds (about inhuman were-beasts who take human form), and Ready-Made Player Characters (World of Darkness)
- Storyteller sourcebooks: Antagonists, Urban Legends, Tales From the 13th Precinct (cops and the law in the World of Darkness), and Dogs of War (about warfare)
- Two Storytelling Adventure System scenarios: Ruins of Ur and The Harvesters
Dark Heresy 1E
- The Dark Heresy First Edition rulebook and the free Edge of Darkness quickstart rules
- Essential supplements: Inquisitor's Handbook, Radical's Handbook (and its free supplement Salvation Demands Sacrifice), and the Dark Heresy 1E Game Master's Kit
- Sourcebooks about specific Inquisitorial orders: Blood of Martyrs (the Ecclesiarchy), Book of Judgement (the Adeptus Arbites), Daemon Hunter (the Ordo Malleus and the Grey Knights), and The Lathe Worlds (the Adeptus Mechanicus)
- Disciples of the Dark Gods (cults, secrets, and conspiracies)
- Creatures Anathema (bestiary)
- Ascension (high-level play) and its overflow book Heed the Higher Call
- Purge the Unclean (three adventures)
- Haarlock's Legacy, a loosely connected adventure sequence: 1. Tattered Fates; 2. Damned Cities; 3. Dead Stars
- The Apostasy Gambit adventure trilogy: 1. The Black Sepulchre; 2. The Church of the Damned; 3. The Chaos Commandment
- The essentials: the complete Cypher System Rulebook, its Expanded Worlds rules expansion, and the supplements Cults, Factions, and Syndicates and Extreme Cyphers
- The Gods of the Fall campaign setting (where you discover the spark of your own godhood in a dark age after the divine world's destruction), the introductory adventure After the Nightfall, and the conversion book Gods Beyond: Converting Gods of the Fall for Numenera/The Strange
- The Predation campaign setting (time travellers fighting aliens and genetically engineered dinosaurs in the Cretaceous Era), its introductory adventure The Cawdor Complex, and the conversion guide Way of the Dinosaur
- Assault on Singularity Base -- a massive convention event for seven Gamemasters and 36 players
The One Ring +2
The Fellowship of the Ring, returning once again from the Wilderlands of Middle-earth, revived (for a second time) our October 2015 One Ring Bundle and also delivered this all-new companion with five supplements for The One Ring Roleplaying Game from Cubicle 7 Entertainment. (And yes, it is strange to think the One Ring could ever need a +2 bonus.)
- Adventurer's Companion
- Erebor - The Lonely Mountain
- Horse-Lords of Rohan
- Journeys and Maps
- Ruins of the North
The Dracula Dossier
The shadowy supervisors of Project Edom revealed this comprehensive collection featuring The Dracula Dossier. Funded by a spectacular November 2014 Kickstarter campaign, The Dracula Dossier is an epic improvisational horror-espionage campaign for star designer Kenneth Hite's Night's Black Agents, the GUMSHOE game of burned spies vs. vampires from Pelgrane Press. Ben Riggs at Geek & Sundry called The Dracula Dossier the greatest RPG campaign of all time.
- The Night's Black Agents core rulebook and the free quickstart adventure Excess Baggage
- The Dracula Dossier Director's Handbook and the accompanying Dracula Deck (free Director's Handbook preview)
- Dracula Unredacted, the complete text of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula with all the revealing parts restored (free Dracula Unredacted preview)
- The Edom Files and The Edom Field Manual
- The Hawkins Papers, a collection of intriguing and sinister handouts
- The Thrill of Dracula, Kenneth Hite's nonfiction discourse on the ever-shifting portrayals of Dracula in novels and film
- The Van Helsing Letter, an adventure distributed for Free RPG Day 2016 (also includes the free 13th Age adventure Swords Against the Dead!)
Pelgrane Press has a great eyes-only page of Dracula Dossier resources.
Indie Cornucopia +5
The Fellowship of the Horn returned with our fifth annual collection of top-quality small-press RPGs.
- Blood and Bone (Arcana Games)
- Daring Comics RPG (Daring Entertainment) and three of its supplements: #1 Teleportation, #2 Powers Unleashed, and #3 Power-Armor (and check the Daring Comics RPG adventure Little Tin God, not part of this offer)
- MASHED (Brabblemark Press)
- Puppetland 2E (Arc Dream Publishing)
- Seven Wonders (Pelgrane Press)
- The Sprawl (Ardens Ludere)
- vs. Stranger Stuff (Fat Goblin Games)
Worldbuilder's Toolkit +5
The Master Planners returned yet again with our fifth annual collection of gamemastering aids. The Toolkits are the Bundle of Holding's most successful series, and this +5 offer was far and away the most successful Toolkit so far.
- Be a Better Campaign Master, Book One: Building the World (Absolute Tabletop)
- Kobold Guide to Plots & Campaigns (Kobold Press)
- A Magical Medieval Society: Western Europe 3E (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Hand-Drawn City Maps by Alyssa Faden -- an exclusive collection available only in this offer and nowhere else (but you can see a few of these maps in Alyssa's Cartographers' Guild portfolio)
- Palladium Compendium of Weapons, Armour, & Castles (Palladium Books)
- Sly Flourish's Fantastic Locations (Sly Flourish)
- Ultimate Toolbox (Alderac Entertainment Group)
Double Castles & Crusades
The Troll Lords returned with Castles & Crusades Essentials, a newly revised, revamped, and expanded edition of our February 2016 offer featuring Castles & Crusades, the old-school-new-rules FRPG from Troll Lord Games. This new version added several key supplements -- and everyone who bought the offer during its original 2016 run also received the new additions automatically. The Trolls also brought us an all-new companion offer, the Castles & Crusades Bundle +2, with major supplements and adventures.
Castles & Crusades Essentials
- Players Handbook 7th Printing
- Castle Keepers Guide
- Monsters & Treasure 4th printing
- Arms & Armor (2016 edition)
- A01 Assault on Blacktooth Ridge
- Character Reference Sheets
- Castle Keeper Screens
Castles & Crusades +2
- Mystical Companions (C&C version)
- Of Gods & Monsters
- Expanding Classes
- Elemental Spells
- Four supplements in the Codex series: Codex Celtarum, Codex Germania, Codex Nordica, and Codex Slavorum
Old School Revival +5
Rising ever higher in level, the Stalwart Revivalists delivered from the Outer Planes our fifth annual hoard of games, campaign settings, and modules celebrating the Old School Revival.
- Dragon Kings (Soldier-Spy)
- 2016 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review (Dyson Logos, ZERObarrier) -- and this offer also included Dyson's Business Cardography, a set of ten business-card dungeon geomorphs that aren't available anywhere else (unless you ask him nicely)
- Gathox Vertical Slum (DIY RPG Productions)
- Index Card RPG (Runehammer Games)
- Mortzengersturm, The Mad Manticore of the Prismatic Peak (Hydra Cooperative)
- The Nightmares Underneath (Red Box Vancouver) (try before you buy with the Nightmares Underneath Free Edition) and its dungeon incursion supplement City of Poison
- Three Red Tide books by Kevin Crawford of Sine Nomine Publishing: Red Tide: A Campaign Sourcebook and Sandbox Toolkit; An Echo, Resounding: A Sourcebook for Lordship and War; and The Crimson Pandect: A Handbook of Eldritch Lore
Our fellowship of Magientists returned with this all-new collection featuring the French medieval gothic-horror RPG Shadows of Esteren. This offer marked the public debut of the long-awaited Esteren Book 3, Dearg. (Note that most of the titles in this offer aren't available on DriveThruRPG.)
- Shadows of Esteren Book 3: Dearg was funded in a spectacular October 2016 Kickstarter campaign.
- This offer included Occultism, the sourcebook and adventure of esoteric mysticism in the Tri-Kazel Peninsula.
- Cartography of Tri-Kazel: A collection of beautiful full-color maps and heraldic arms.
- RISE and Dearg soundtracks: Agate RPG releases soundtrack albums of atmospheric music for Esteren play sessions. You can hear all the Esteren albums on Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
- Esteren Culinary Journey: Unlocked as a US$100,000 stretch goal in the December 2014 Occultism Kickstarter campaign, these recipes for a complete three-course dinner of Tri-Kazelian cuisine were designed by French chef Thibaud Villanova of Gastronogeek.
The Order of St. George emerged from hiding with this collection featuring Rippers, the high-action campaign of Victorian-era monster-hunting for the Savage Worlds rules system from Pinnacle Entertainment. Fog-filled horror in the gothic style of the Penny Dreadful TV series and the 2004 film Van Helsing, Rippers Resurrected emerged into the gaslight in a triumphant October 2015 Kickstarter campaign.
- The essential books: Rippers Resurrected Player's Guide and Game Master's Handbook
- Archetypes (a character collection), Frightful Expeditions (worldbook), and the complete Plot Point campaign Lord of the Underworld
- Five characteristically spooky Combat Maps: Ancient Tomb, Castle Courtyard, Country House, Lodge, and Urban Alley and Rooftops
- The Rippers World Map, the Rippers Resurrected Custom GM Screen Inserts, and the Deluxe Character and Campaign Journal
- The Lost Library (an archive of the entire First Edition Rippers line)
World War Cthulhu
The Maddened Scholars escaped the sanitarium with this collection featuring World War Cthulhu, Cubicle 7 Entertainment's line of Call of Cthulhu supplements and scenarios in which brave agents of Britain's Secret Intelligence Service face Lovecraftian terrors -- and humanity's own darkest impulses -- against a backdrop of 20th-Century conflict. In World War II, the Special Operations Executive fights a two-front war against both Axis and Mythos. In the 1960s and '70s, as the Cold War threatens nuclear destruction, Section 46 continues a personal battle against the insidious influence of a much older enemy.
- The Darkest Hour corebook and the Europe Ablaze campaign [both previously offered in our October 2015 Bundle of Tentacles +3]
- World War Cthulhu: London, a Blitz-era sourcebook that nicely complements the Cthulhu Britannica London boxed set in our December 2016 Cthulhu Britannica Bundle
- The SOE Handbook
- Cold War, which extends the Mythos conflict into the 1960s, and the Section 46 Operations Manual, which pushes it into the 1970s
Demon: The Descent
To kick off this year's "October Horrors" sequence of horror and suspense RPG offers, the Free Agency brought us this collection featuring Demon: The Descent, the Chronicles of Darkness game from Onyx Path Publishing of Unchained techgnostic renegades against the God-Machine.
- The Demon: The Descent corebook [previously presented in our January 2016 Nest of Spies collection] and the free Quickstart rules
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004), required to play Demon: The Descent and the other Chronicles of Darkness games
- Essential supplements: Flowers of Hell: The Demon Players Guide, the Demon Storyteller's Guide, and World of Darkness: The God-Machine Chronicle
- Two location books: Splintered City: Seattle and Demon Seed Collection
- Useful Infrastructure: Demon Translation Guide, referrer">Demon: The Descent Storyteller's Screen, and Demon Ready-Made Characters
- Heirs to Hell, about the children of demons
- Dark Eras: Into the Cold, a Cold War historical setting
- Mortal Remains, a book for mortal hunters of demons and other supernaturals (previously presented in our January 2017 Hunter: The Vigil offer)
- The God-Machine Chronicle Anthology (fiction)
The Fighting Fantasists returned with a new offer from Arion Games featuring Maelstrom, Alexander Scott's 1984 FRPG of 16th-Century Tudor magick and danger. Originally published by Puffin Books under the Adventure Gamebooks banner (alongside the famous Fighting Fantasy series), Maelstrom introduced a generation of British youth to roleplaying. Two brand-new Maelstrom titles (Gothic and North Yorkshire Moors) debuted in this comprehensive collection.
- The 1984 Maelstrom rulebook and the Maelstrom Companion published 25 years later
- Maelstrom Domesday, a standalone game adapting the system to Anglo-Norman England, AD 1058 (previously offered in our Bundle of the Ages +2) plus the free Domesday Quickstart rules
- Maelstrom Gothic, a brand-new standalone game that debuted in this offer, that adapts the system to 1850s Victorian England
- Domesday Investigators Guide (for players) and Domesday Maps and Charts
- Domesday North Yorkshire Moors, a location supplement, also debuted in this offer
- Classic Fantasy Toolkit and Classic Fantasy Bestiary, for traditional dungeon-crawls using the Maelstrom system
- Beggars Companion
- Two Maelstrom Quarterly supplements: MQ1 Tournaments and MQ2 Inns & Taverns
- Four Maelstrom adventures: The Beast of Ledsham, Purple Mushroom Caves, The Sward [sic] and the Stone, and The Yuletide Spirit
- Maelstrom Paper Minis and Domesday Miniatures Set
- Manor Cartography Symbols
Bundle of Lamentations +2
The Necropoli Centauri Voyagers returned with this new collection featuring Lamentations of the Flame Princess: Weird Fantasy Roleplaying. The original Bundle of Lamentations was our best seller of 2016, so we mustered our courage to present a range of new and classic scenarios -- some even raunchier than those in the first offer. It paid off, because this Bundle of Lamentations +2 became the best-selling offer in Bundle history. Caution: Age 18 and over. Some of these books are potentially very offensive to -- well, potentially just about anyone.
- Three ENnie Award-winning scenarios: Blood in the Chocolate, Broodmother Skyfortress, and Veins of the Earth
- Three hexcrawls in traditional style, but with darker shadings: Carcosa, Isle of the Unknown, and Dungeon of the Unknown
- Possibly the most brain-cauterizing of the lot: Towers Two and No Salvation for Witches
- The Stygian Garden of Abelia Prem and Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess
- Three titles repeated from earlier offers: The Monolith From Beyond Space and Time [in the first Old School Revival offer, November 2013], Qelong [previously in OSR 2, Nov 2014], and Death Frost Doom 2E [previously in OSR 2]
- We also included the LotFP Rules & Magic Full Version rulebook [previously in our first Bundle of Lamentations, July 2016] and the introductory scenario Tower of the Stargazer
GURPS Traveller Wars
The Far Futurists returned with this all-new offer, presented as a companion to the revived July 2016 GURPS Traveller Essentials; this Wars offer included the military and mercenary supplements. These two offers, together with the July 2016 Imperial Survey, collectively presented the entire GURPS Traveller line for the Generic Universal RolePlaying System from Steve Jackson Games. These titles aren't available on DriveThruRPG but on the SJG ebook sales site, Warehouse 23.
- Star Mercs and Ground Forces
- Interstellar Wars, adventures in the earliest days of the First Imperium (this is the only GURPS Traveller supplement for GURPS Fourth Edition, so we included the free GURPS Lite 4E quickstart rules)
- The sectorbooks Rim of Fire (the wartorn Solomani Rim) and Sword Worlds
- Heroes 1: Bounty Hunters
- Psionics Institutes
- Deck Plan 4: Assault Cutter and Deck Plan 6: Dragon System Defense Boat
The Masters of Ceremonies returned with this all-new second collection (a follow-up to our September 2015 offer) of great RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse -- that is, based on Vincent Baker's fantastically original 2010 RPG Apocalypse World.
- Apocalypse World Second Edition: The February 2016 Kickstarter triumph brings new moves, new playbooks, and all-around smoothness. (See this Stack Exchange topic, "What's the difference between Apocalypse World 1E and 2E?")
- Action Movie World: First Blood and its Deleted Scenes expansion let you get joyously typecast in cheesy '80s straight-to-video flicks.
- Epyllion: A Dragon Epic: Young drakes investigate rumors, solve problems, and discover a growing evil in Dragonia.
- Headspace: Hyper-competent transhuman operatives share their consciousness in a cyberpunk battle against global corporations.
- Masks: A New Generation: In the vein of Young Justice, Young Avengers, and Teen Titans, young superheroes of Halcyon City fight villains, save lives, and try to figure out who they are.
- Night Witches: Jason (Fiasco) Morningstar's acclaimed historical game of Soviet airwomen in World War II -- the dreaded Nachthexen of the 588th Night Bomber Regiment.
- Spirit of '77: Daredevils, truckers, and red-hot mommas hit the highways for high-octane Watergate-era excitement.
- Uncharted Worlds: Bold starship crews earn fame and fortune uncovering the mysteries Out There.
The Thirteen Tribes, newly up-to-date (with cellphones and everything), brought us this large collection featuring the Werewolf 20th Anniversary Edition line from Onyx Path Publishing -- the 2012 edition that marked two decades since the 1992 publication of White Wolf Game Studio's Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
- The complete full-color 555-page Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition corebook
- W20 Changing Breeds and Art of the Changing Breeds
- Key supplements: W20 Rage Across the World, W20 Umbra: The Velvet Shadow, W20 Kinfolk: A Breed Apart, and the W20 Storyteller Screen
- The Storytelling Adventure System entry Skinner
- The Werewolf Translation Guide that helps you adapt tribes and auspices between Apocalypse and Werewolf: The Forsaken
- The Wyld West Expansion Pack
- The W20 Cookbook (yes, it's a real cookbook)
- Songs of the Sun and Moon: The Changing Breeds Anthology (fiction)
Ars Magica 5 - Wizards & Power
The Hermetic Magi returned yet again with this all-new collection of supplements for Ars Magica Fifth Edition, the landmark Atlas Games RPG of medieval myth and magic by Jonathan Tweet and Mark Rein-Hagen. This offer focused on the sources of magic and the various Tribunals of the Order of Hermes. (Note: The Ars Magica line is sold through Warehouse 23.)
- Four Hermetic Tribunal books: Against the Dark (Transylvania), Guardians of the Forests (Rhine), Faith & Flame (Provencal), and The Sundered Eagle (Theban)
- All four Realms of Power books: Magic, The Divine, The Infernal, and Faerie
- The Fallen Fane, an unusual systemless live-action scenario for 12-24 players set in the Rhine Tribunal
- The BASH! Ultimate Edition superhero rulebook, along with BASH! Fantasy Edition and BASH! Sci-Fi Edition
- Nine supplements in the Awesome Powers series: 1. Elemental Powers, 2. Mechanical, 3. Spatial, 4. Force & Gravity, 5. Mental, 6. Tech, 7. Fortune, 8. Inner Strength & Intense Training, and 9. Hyper Speed and Time
- Several villain/NPC books: Comic Character Cavalcade #1, Cavalcade #2, and Crook Book #1
- The introductory adventure To Stand Together, the gritty Iron Age scenario Five Minutes to Midnight, and the slightly less serious Viva La GorillaVolution
- All six issues of the free BAM! (Basic Action Magazine) fanzine: #1, #2 #3, #4, #5, #6
- The Palladium Role-Playing Game core rulebook Revised Edition, the Fantasy Game Master Kit, and the Game Shield
- Six rules supplements: Book II: Old Ones, Book III: Adventures on the High Seas, Book IV: Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book V: 'Further' Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book VI: Island at the Edge of the World, and Book VII: Yin-Sloth Jungles
- The early adventure The Arms of Nargash-Tor
- Two sets of Paper Miniatures with standup figures for every Occupational Character Class -- Set #1, O.C.C.s Male, and Set #5, O.C.C.s Female
- Two more miniatures sets: Paper Miniatures -- #2 Monster Races and #3 NPC Encounters
Numenera +2 - Ninth World Discovery
The Order of Truth's Aeon Priests returned with this all-new collection of recent supplements for the far-future science-fantasy RPG Numenera from Monte Cook Games. This sequel offer ran in parallel with a revival of our original May 2014 Numenera bundle, which includes the core rulebook and early supplements. Many of these new books were funded through MCG's spectacular August 2015 Into the Ninth World Kickstarter campaign.
- Essential supplements and sourcebooks: Numenera Character Options, the Ninth World Guidebook, and Technology Compendium: Sir Arthour's Guide to the Numenera
- Torment: Tides of Numenera -- The Explorer's Guide, based on the Torment: Tides of Numenera computer game from inXile Entertainment
- Into the Deep (the ocean sourcebook) Into the Night (space), and The Nightcraft (a spaceship)
- Weird Discoveries: Ten Instant Adventures for Numenera
- Two full-length adventures: Beyond All Worlds and Into the Violet Vale
- Maps of the Ninth World 1 and Maps of the Ninth World 2
- RiftsÂ® Ultimate Editionâ„¢ and the RiftsÂ® Primer and Game Master Kit
- The essential supplements: Sourcebook One,â„¢ RiftsÂ® Game Master Guide, and the RiftsÂ® Book of Magicâ„¢
- Three World Books: Juicer Uprisingâ„¢ (World Book 10), Psyscapeâ„¢ (World Book 12), and New Westâ„¢ (World Book 14)
- MercTown,â„¢ a setting book
- The graphic novel and gaming sourcebook Machinations of Doomâ„¢
- The fiction anthology Tales of the Chi-Town Burbsâ„¢
Flying Buffalo Catalyst
The Urban Explorers returned from dusty archives with the first .PDF copies ever of the popular CityBook series from Flying Buffalo. This collection included all seven CityBooks and other supplements in Buffalo's popular Catalyst series of generic play aids for fantasy adventures. The CityBooks present dozens of individual shops, establishments, and characters, generically written to be compatible with any fantasy RPG and to fit smoothly in any urban fantasy setting. Originally published from 1982 to 1997, the CityBooks featured contributions by leading designers including Larry DiTillio, Liz Danforth, Michael A. Stackpole, Dave Arneson, Jennell Jaquays, Greg Gorden, and many more.
- CityBook I: Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker, CityBook II: Port o' Call, CityBook III: Deadly Nightside, CityBook IV: On the Road, CityBook V: Sideshow, CityBook VI: Up Town, and CityBook VII: King's River Bridge
- Treasure Vault, a collection of highly interesting items
- The first four volumes in the popular Grimtooth's series of devious dungeon dangers: Grimtooth's Traps, Grimtooth's Traps Too, Grimtooth's Traps Fore [no, there was no Three], and Grimtooth's Traps Ate
- Mercenaries, Spies, & Private Eyes and its solo Adventure of the Jade Jaguar
0one's Great City
The Urban Explorers uncovered this collection featuring the massive Great City Campaign Setting from 0one Games. Twice conquered by a distant empire, ruled by the incompetent son of a cruel emperor, the Great City faces upheaval. As its political factions scheme, and its monsters hunt from underground lairs, the city waits for heroes to guide its destiny. With 0one's near-systemless campaign guides, lightly ornamented with OGL/Pathfinder statistics, and its beautiful maps and bestselling blueprints (as state-of-the-art interactive .PDFs), you can easily add the Great City to any FRPG campaign.
- The Great City Campaign Setting corebook (plus 0one's Blueprints: The Great City and the Color Map Folio)
- You'll also want the Player's Guide and Backdrops
- Urban Creatures & Lairs
- The massive six-part Road to Revolution adventure path (Pathfinder version)
- The introductory adventure A Pound of Flesh
- Four rulebooks: The Colonial Gothic Third Edition rulebook, The Player Companion, Gamemaster, and Adventure
- Three key supplements: The Grimoire, Gazetteer, and Bestiary
- Three location books: Settings, New France [previously presented in the February 2014 revival of our August 2013 Bundle of the Ages], and The French & Indian War
- Flames of Freedom - Beginnings, the first installment of a massive campaign covering the entire American Revolution
- Lovecraft, about adapting the Cthulhu Mythos to the 18th-Century frontier
- The Templars [also from the February 2014 revival of our Bundle of the Ages]
- Three adventures: The Defeated Dead, The Landlord's Daughter, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
When we resurrected this offer in July 2018, we added these new supplements and adventures -- and, as always, all previous purchasers of the original July 2017 offer also received the newly added books automatically:
- Colonial Gothic Atlas (replacing the Gazetteer and New France)
- The pre-colonial Lovecraftian mega-adventure Journey to Norumbega by Michael LaMonica, author of French Revolutions for Beginners (For Beginners, 2014) and the Savage Worlds supplement The Ultimate Age of Discovery Guide: Renaissance France
- The Colonial Gothic Gamemaster Screen
- Heart in a Jar, a new 16-page haunted-house adventure written specifically for this 2018 revival and available nowhere else
For the July 2019 revival of this offer, Colonial Gothic designer Richard Iorio II kindly added his new RPG of childhood innocence, Fairyland -- and all previous purchasers of this offer in its two previous runs also received the new addition on their Wizard's Cabinet download page.
The Factions, the megacorporate nation-states of the Solar System, brought us this collection featuring the 2015 Third Edition of Mutant Chronicles, the dieselpunk techno-fantasy RPG of future darkness from Modiphius Entertainment. With its fast-playing, cinematic "2d20" system designed by Jay Little (Star Wars: Edge of the Empire), Mutant Chronicles 3E is a thrill ride across a Solar System beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of a terrible alien force.
- The Mutant Chronicles Third Edition core rulebook (and its free Quickstart rules, character sheets, and Universal Index)
- The Mutant Chronicles Player's Guide consists of player-facing text from the corebook
- Of the many faction sourcebooks, start with Capitol Source Book and the Imperial Source Book
- The rest of the factions: Bauhaus Source Book, Brotherhood Source Book, Cybertronic Source Book, Mishima Source Book
- Dark Symmetry Campaign
- The 3E Gamemaster Screen includes an "Intrigue Initiator" booklet of tables to generate adventures
Pendragon +2 - Estates and Uther
The Knights of the Round Table returned with this all-new collection of King Arthur Pendragon supplements chronicling the era of Uther, legendary king of Logres and father of King Arthur (AD 480-484). (See the Pendragon article A Chronology for the Uther Period, a free excerpt from The Book of Uther in this offer.)
This new offer ran as a companion to the second revival of our June 2014 Pendragon offer. Thanks to the generosity of publisher Nocturnal Media, every purchaser of the original Pendragon offer, whether its first run or later revivals, also automatically received the new King Arthur Pendragon Edition 5.2 core rulebook free.
- Everything Uther-related: The Book of Uther, The Book of the Warlord, and the free scenario The Marriage of Count Roderick
- The Book of the Estate and The Book of the Entourage
- The Book of Records Vol. 2: Battles
The Edgerunners ducked in from the mean streets of Night City with this huge collection featuring the 1993 Second Edition of Mike Pondsmith's classic tabletop roleplaying game of the dark future, Cyberpunk 2020 from R. Talsorian Games.
- Cyberpunk 22.214.171.124 The Second Edition Version 2.01
- The indispensable Night City sourcebook, one of the best location books for any RPG
- Four role guides: Solo of Fortune,Protect & Serve, Rockerboy, and Wild Side
- Blackhand's Street Weapons 2020
- Three 2020 worldbooks: Eurosource Plus, Pacific Rim Sourcebook, and Rough Guide to the UK (and Deep Space is kind of a "worldbook" too)
- Rache Bartmoss's Guide to the Net -- there's never been anything in gaming to match this book's sheer gonzo Hunter Thompson lunacy
- Chrome Compilation 1-2 and Chrome Compilation 3-4
- Land of the Free and Home of the Brave (adventure/sourcebooks)
- Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads (gamemastering advice)
The Enthused Otaku returned with this all-new collection of RPGs inspired by Japanese anime and manga.
- Blade Bind (PowerFrame Games)
- Classroom Deathmatch (Atarashi Games)
- Fight! The Fighting Game RPG (Divine Madness Press)
- Kagegami High (Yaruki Zero Games)
- Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters for Pathfinder (Northwinter Press)
- OVA Revised (Wise Turtle Publishing)
- The Ruined Empire (Peach Pants Press)
- Sparks (Twisted Die Productions)
- The Starlit Kingdom (Peach Pants Press)
- Teenagers from Outer Space (R. Talsorian Games)
- Tenra Bansho Zero: Heaven and Earth Edition (Kotodama Heavy Industries)
Fat Dragon Bundle +2
The Fat Dragons returned with an all-new collection of papercraft fold-cut-glue terrain models for fantasy roleplaying and miniatures games from Fat Dragon Games.
- Ravenfell Core Set and Ravenfell Expansion 1
- Mines of the Mountain King
- Winterhawk Borderland Keep Deluxe Edition, Watchtower, and Outpost Ruins
- Dragonshire Cemetery
- Three Wilderness Adventures sets: Woodland, Highland, and Swampland
- The Sea Dragon Sailing Ship
- Aerial Steam Carriage and Steam-Powered Mining Drill
The Fated returned with this collection, a follow-up to the December 2016 Through the Breach RPG offer, featuring Malifaux, the 32mm miniatures skirmish game from Wyrd Miniatures that inspired the RPG.
- Both editions of the Malifaux core rulebook -- the current Malifaux 2E (2013) and the Malifaux 1.5E Corebook (2009)
- All three 2E sourebooks: Crossroads, Shifting Loyalties, and Ripples of Fate
- All three Malifaux 1.5E sourcebooks: Rising Powers, Storm of Shadows, and Twisting Fates
Shadow of the Demon Lord
- Start with the Shadow of the Demon Lord corebook, the Demon Lord's Companion, and the Shadow of the Demon Lord Screen
- Supplements useful to both players and Gamemasters: A Glorious Death and Uncertain Faith
- Sourcebooks intended for the Gamemaster: Exquisite Agony, Hunger in the Void, Terrible Beauty, Tombs of the Desolation
- Run Dark Deeds in Last Hope as your first adventure, followed by the scenarios in Tales of the Demon Lord
Fading Suns +2
The Noble Houses returned, quite soon after our first Fading Suns offer (January 2017), with this all-new collection featuring more of the Ulisses Spiele RPG line chronicling humanity's destiny among the flickering stars of the sixth millennium, Fading Suns.
- Fading Suns (Second Edition Revised, RedBrick Ltd, 2009) and the Fading Suns d20 rulebook (2001)
- Players Companion (technically for First Edition, but with material never reprinted in later editions)
- Arcane Tech
- Legions of the Empire
- Four of the "ampersand" sourcebooks: Aliens & Deviltry, Heretics & Outsiders, Sinners & Saints, and Spies & Revolutionaries
- The location sourcebook Church Fiefs
- Vorox, about the shaggy ten-foot combat monsters of the Known Worlds, and the lethal homeworld that made them deadly
- The two volumes (so far) in the War in the Heavens series -- 1: Lifeweb and 2: Hegemony
Vampire 20th Anniversary
The Camarilla emerged from the shadows with this all-new collection featuring 20th Anniversary Edition (2011) from Onyx Path Publishing that celebrates the 1991 publication of White Wolf Game Studio's original Storyteller game, Vampire: the Masquerade.
- The complete Vampire: the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition core rulebook, plus the V20 Companion and the V20 Storyteller's Screen
- Dust to Dust
- Anarchs Unbound
- Dread Names, Red List
- The Hunters Hunted II
- Children of the Revolution and The Making of the Art of Children of the Revolution
- V20 Ready Made Characters
- Of Predators & Prey: The Hunters Hunted II Anthology (fiction)
- The Vampire Translation Guide details how to convert characters among all editions of Vampire
East Texas University
The Faculty Committee approved this syllabus featuring East Texas University, Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds campaign setting of academic horror in the small, haunted town of Pinebox, Texas created by the 12 to Midnight design studio.
- The complete Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition rulebook
- The East Texas University corebook and the ETU Player's Guide extracted from it (and we included the free ETU Campus Map and Pinebox Map
- Archetypes (a character book), the Degrees of Horror Plot Point campaign, and the adventure Class Ring
- Heroes of ETU and Horrors of ETU Figure Flats (stand-up miniatures)
- Maps: Classrooms, Library, Off Campus Housing, and Pinebox Businesses
- The University Press Kit and GM Screen Inserts
- The seasonal adventure Horror for the Holidays, based onÂ a real historical incident: the last public lynching in Texas, where the victim was dressed as Santa Claus (true!)
- La Bruja, a short "Creature Feature" about ETU's most sinister seÃ±oritas
- The Trouble in Texas soundtrack
We also included an ETU Welcome Kit of free downloads from the Pinnacle website with the short "One Sheet" adventures Brewhaha, Jack's Back, Maggie's Ghost, Redneckromancer, Scavenger Hunt, and Shock Jock.
Champions Fourth Edition
The Systematic Heroes brought us two massive collections that presented the entire Fourth Edition run (1989-2001) of Champions, The Super Roleplaying Game. These two spectacular offers, the largest in Bundle of Holding history -- a total of 65 books -- gathered all the superhero rulebooks, supplements, sourcebooks, and adventures for "The Big Blue Book," one of the most acclaimed editions of the venerable HERO System. Many titles appeared in .PDF in these offers for the first time anywhere, thanks to the superheroic scanning powers of Jason Walters at Hero Games.
Champions 4E Essentials
The Champions 4E Essentials bundle presented the rulebooks and major supplements. In particular, the Essentials offer's Core Collection was a jaw-dropper. With just these books, Champions Gamemasters have run campaigns lasting decades:
- The Champions 4E core rulebook (The Big Blue Book) and the Hero System Rulesbook extracted from it, plus the Champions 4E GM Screen
- Classic Enemies, Classic Organizations, and Corporations
- PRIMUS and VIPER 4E
- Normals Unbound, Allies, and The Mutant File
- The Hero Bestiary 4E and Creatures of the Night - Horror Enemies
The Champions 4E Essentials Bonus Collection added many important rulebooks and sourcebooks. (Where versions of these books exist for different editions of the HERO System, the ones in this offer were all for Fourth Edition.)
- Dark Champions: Heroes of Vengeance 4E
- Golden Age Champions
- The Ultimate Martial Artist 4E and The Ultimate Mentalist 4E
- The Ultimate Super Mage, The Super Mage Bestiary, and Mystic Masters
- Hero System Almanac 1 and Almanac 2
- Challenges for Champions, Champions Presents #1, and Champions Presents #2
- We didn't forget the New Millennium line: Champions New Millennium, Bay City, and Alliances
Champions 4E Universe
The companion Champions 4E Universe offer included the rest of the Fourth Edition line -- no less than thirty-seven supplements and adventures. Look at everything in the Starter Collection:
- No less than five "Enemies" villain collections: Alien Enemies, Enemies Assemble!, Enemies for Hire, High Tech Enemies, and European Enemies (plus "European Enemies Debugged" by Michael Surbrook)
- A super-squadron of adventures: Atlantis, Blood Fury, Day of the Destroyer, Demons Rule, Invaders From Below, Invasions: Target Earth, The Olympians, Pyramid in the Sky, Road Kill, and The Zodiac Conspiracy
- The complete, much-praised San Angelo line from Gold Rush Games: San Angelo: City of Heroes, Denizens of San Angelo, Enemies of San Angelo, and Dragon's Gate: San Angelo's Chinatown
The Champions 4E Universe Bonus Collection had a big nine-volume assortment of Dark Champions books and the single most highly regarded supplement in the 4E line --
- Champions in 3-D -- ta-dah! -- the dimension-spanning campaign book that fans still remember fondly
- The setting sourcebooks Champions of the North 4E, Champions Universe 4E, and Kingdom of Champions
- The nine Dark Champions books: Dystopia, An Eye for an Eye, Hudson City Blues, Justice, Not Law, Murderers' Row, New Bedlam Asylum, Shadows of the City, Underworld Enemies, and Widows & Orphans
- Mind Games and Watchers of the Dragon
- From Atlas Games, Foxbat Unhinged
- From Gold Rush Games, Heroic Adventures Volume 1 and Heroic Adventures Volume 2
We posted a question-and-answer list about these two offers at the official Bundle of Holding blog, Beyond the Bundle: "Questions about the Champions Fourth Edition Bundles."
The Black Talons brought us this collection featuring the 2003 Third Edition of Dream Pod 9's Heavy Gear SFRPG about mech combat on the distant world of Terra Nova in the 62nd Century. This offer featured the Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition rulebook that drives the 3E system, plus a generous range of 3E supplements and all five Storyline books -- the narrative supplements that Heavy Gear fans call "metaplot done right."
- Silhouette CORE Deluxe Edition
- Heavy Gear 3E Player's Handbook
- The Third Edition versions of the Terra Nova Companion, Earth Companion 3E, and Life on Caprice worldbooks
- Vehicle Companion 3E
- Storyline Book 1: Crisis of Faith, Book 2: Blood on the Wind, Book 3: Return to Cat's Eye, Book 4: Storm on the Horizon, and Book 5: Distant Shores
- Heavy Gear Character Compendium
- Operation Jungle Drums Redux! 2E, an ideal introductory adventure
- The Art of Heavy Gear Volume 1
Advanced Fighting Fantasy
Our fellowship of Page Turners brought us this collection featuring the Arion Games tabletop FRPG line based on the 1980s Fighting Fantasy gamebook series by Steve Jackson (UK) and Ian Livingstone. NOW TURN OVER:
- The Advanced Fighting Fantasy Second Edition core rulebook plus the free Advanced Fighting Fantasy Quickstart and the Heroes Companion player's guide
- The monster manuals Out of the Pit and Beyond the Pit
- The Sorcery Spell Book
- Crown of Kings - The Sorcery Campaign, as well as the Titan campaign setting (with the Titan Map) and the Blacksand citybook (and the Blacksand Map)
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, a roleplaying scenario based on the original Fighting Fantasy gamebook that started it all
The Far Futurists brought us this collection featuring Traveller20, QuikLink Interactive's D20 System adaptation of Marc W. Miller's classic Traveller SFRPG. Almost all this material also works with the Classic Traveller rules.
- Traveller's Guidebook (the Traveller20 player's handbook -- this isn't the complete game)
- TA1 Personal Weapons of Charted Space
- Three "Traveller's Aide" vehicle guides: TA3 On the Ground, TA6 Against Gravity, and TA8 Through the Waves
- Revelation Station, a small orbital waystation player characters can use as a base for their interstellar travels
- Eight sets of starship deck plans -- Scout Courier (Type S) Deck Plan> and Golden Age Ships Deck Plans 1-7: GAS1 Fast Courier, GAS2 Sword Worlds Patrol Cruiser, GAS3 Archaic Small Craft, Shuttles, and Gigs, GAS4 Ship's Boats and Pinnaces, GAS5 Cutters and Shuttles, GAS6 Corsair, and GAS7 LSP Modular Starship
- Traveller's Handbook (the complete Traveller20 core rules set)
- Gateway to Destiny (the sourcebook for the official Traveller20 setting, the Gateway Domain) and two books detailing some of the worlds in its sectors -- Linkworlds Cluster (the mini-campaign insert booklet in the Traveller20 Referee's Screen) and The Sydymic Outworlds Cluster
- Two Traveller's Aide starship guides: TA7 Fighting Ships and TA9 Fighting Ships of the Solomani
- The trilogy of adventures in the Glimmerdrift Reaches sector for the hapless crew of the scout ship Broadside of a Barn: EPIC1 Stoner Express, EPIC2 Into the Glimmer Drift, and EPIC3 Chimera
- TA4 76 Gunmen (pregenerated characters)
- EPIC7 Merc Heaven
When we resurrected this offer in March 2019, we added the full-length T20 adventure Objects of the Mind -- and all previous customers, including purchasers of the original March 2017 run, received the newly added book automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page. When you buy a Bundle of Holding early, you never worry about missing a title added later -- even much later.
Changeling: The Lost
The True Fae journeyed from Arcadia with this comprehensive collection featuring White Wolf's Storytelling game of beautiful madness in the Chronicles of Darkness, Changeling: The Lost.
- The World of Darkness First Edition rulebook (2004), required to play Changeling: The Lost and the other Chronicles of Darkness games
- The Changeling: The Lost First Edition rulebook (2007) plus the free "Dwelling in Darkness" demo rules
- The two Changeling rules expansions, Swords at Dawn (wars, duels, Talecrafting, Fate) and Dancers in the Dusk (dreams, the Hedge, and the Dusk Court)
- The four "seasonal" sourcebooks: Rites of Spring (magic), Lords of Summer (changeling society), Autumn Nightmares (dangerous antagonists), and Winter Masques (seemings and kiths)
- Onyx Path Publishing's historical sourcebook Victorian Lost, about changeling life in late 19th-Century London
- Goblin Markets
- Personae: Ready-Made Player Characters for Changeling
- Changeling: The Lost Storyteller Screen
- Two "blue cover" supplements that support all the Chronicles of Darkness games: Night Horrors: Grim Fears and Glimpses of the Unknown
Space: 1889 (Ubiquity)
The intrepid Ethernauts dismounted their Edisonian flyers to proudly deliver this collection featuring the 2014 Clockwork Publishing edition of the classic proto-steampunk SFRPG Space: 1889. Originally published by GDW (1988), Space: 1889 lets your ether flyer explore the swamps of Venus and the ancient canals of Mars in civilized adventures out of Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, and H. Rider Haggard. This Clockwork edition, funded by a successful July 2013 Kickstarter campaign, uses the Ubiquity system created for Hollow Earth Expedition (featured in our December 2015 Ubiquity Bundle).
- Clockwork Publishing's Space: 1889 core rulebook and the Space: 1889 GM Screen and NPC Booklet
- The location sourcebooks Marvels of Mars and Venus
- The adventures London Bridge Has Fallen Down and The Strange Land
- Composer Ralf Kurtsiefer's Space: 1889 soundtrack
(Note: The titles in this offer aren't from the original GDW line. Scanned .PDFs of all the original GDW Space: 1889 roleplaying books are sold by Heliograph, Inc.)
The Successor States brought us this collection featuring Classic BattleTech, the 2006 edition of the Catalyst Game Labs SFRPG of mechs and MechWarriors. BattleTech's setting has a long history; this offer emphasized the Clan Invasion, AD 3060, though many of these supplements are set earlier in the timeline.
- Classic BattleTech RPG (AKA MechWarrior Third Edition, 2006), plus the free Classic BattleTech Quick-Start Rules
- Combat Equipment, with lots of new gear and mechs, plus rules for constructing noncombat vehicles
- Field Manual: Mercenaries (Revised)
- Two Clan Field Manuals: Crusader Clans and Warden Clans
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), House Marik (The Free Worlds League), and House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Interstellar Players, the shadowy societies that exert behind-the-scenes political influence (or do they?)
- Periphery First Edition, about the minor yet pivotal kingdoms beyond the Inner Sphere
- Shattered Sphere, an update that brings the timeline forward to 3062
The aptly named fellowship of Advanced Adventurers brought us a large collection of Old School modules in the long-running Advanced Adventures series from Expeditious Retreat Press. Advanced Adventures are nominally designed for OSRIC, the free AD&D 1E retro-clone.
- The Shadowvein trilogy: #01: The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (levels 2-4); #23: Down the Shadowvein (3-5); and #24: The Mouth of the Shadowvein (3-5)
- #03: The Curse of the Witch Head (levels 6-10)
- #06: Chasm of the Damned (3-5)
- #10: The Lost Keys of Solitude (6-10)
- #12: The Barrow Mound of Gravemoor (5-7)
- #13: White Dragon Run (2-4)
- #15: Stonesky Delve (4-7)
- #17: The Frozen Wave Satsuma (3-5)
- #20: The Riddle of Anadi (6-10)
- #21: The Obsidian Sands of Syncrates (4-7)
- #26: The Witch Mounds (3-6)
- #28: Redtooth Ridge (1-3)
- #30: To End the Rising (1-3)
By the way, check out "There and Back Again: The Construction of Nostalgia in Advanced Adventures" (Darren Allan Crouse, Department of Popular Culture, Brock University, Ontario) (2011): "There and Back Again: The Construction of Nostalgia in Advanced Adventures is a scholarly look at one aspect of tabletop roleplaying culture. It was written by Darren Allan Crouse, and supervised by Dr. Greg Gillespie, in the Department of Popular Culture at Brock University in Ontario. In the study, Crouse discusses the construction of nostalgia in the art of Expeditious Retreat Press' Advanced Adventures line. He challenges traditional academic understandings of nostalgia as simple escapism. Crouse argues that, while the Advanced Adventures pay homage to the history of RPGs, the series is an expression of an emerging old-school gaming subculture who use nostalgia in new and creative ways -- while charting new directions for their hobby."
Bundle for Two
The Ardent Suitors eagerly brought forth this Valentine's Day collection of two-player RPGs.
- Beast Hunters (Berengad Games)
- Don't Rest Your Head (Evil Hat Productions)
- Macabre Tales (Spectrum Games)
- Mars Colony and its standalone sequel 39 Dark (TCK Roleplaying)
- Romance Trilogy (Black and Green Games)
- Scarlet Heroes (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- Showdown (Dark Omen Games)
- A Single Moment (Tobie Abad) and its short supplement, Five Single Playsets (Riverhouse Games)
- Stories From the Grave (Spectrum Games)
The Noble Houses brought us this big collection featuring most of the important books for Fading Suns, Holistic Design's star-spanning science fiction RPG of darkening skies in the sixth millennium.
- The two rulebooks from the 2014 Revised Edition, originally published by FASA Games: Player's Guide (Revised Edition) and Game Master's Guide (Revised Edition)
- Lords & Priests and Merchants of the Jumpweb
- Location books: Worlds of the Realm, Byzantium Secundus, and Weird Places
- Into the Dark (adventures), Star Crusade (campaign setting), and its companion volume Star Crusade 2: Lost Worlds.
Hunter: The Vigil
The Keepers brought us this comprehensive collection featuring White Wolf's Storytelling game Hunter: The Vigil, about mortals in desperate combat against the shadowy entities of the Chronicles of Darkness. This offer included almost the entire Vigil product line.
- The Hunter: The Vigil corebook and the Compacts and Conspiracies organizations book
- Four Chronicles sourcebooks about hunting various supernatural Chronicles of Darkness types: Night Stalkers (vampires), Spirit Slayers (werewolves and spirits), Witch Finders (mages), and Mortal Remains (Revised) (most everything else)
- Block by Bloody Block, a campaign book about reclaiming urban territory
- World of Darkness: Armory, the weapons book for the entire Chronicles of Darkness line
- Keepers: Ready-Made Player Characters
- Bad Night at Blackmoon Farm, a story kit in White Wolf's Storytelling Adventure System series
- Razorkids, one of the entries from the "Collection of Horrors" anthology of story kits
We also included the Free RPG Day introductory adventure A Nightmare at Hill Manor, which includes the essential World of Darkness systems you need to play Hunter: The Vigil.
Adventurer Conqueror King System
The Royal Conquerors, driving their enemies before them and glorying to hear the lamentations of their spouses and Significant Others, brought us this collection featuring the Adventurer Conqueror King System, Autarch's sweeping Old School FRPG that lets you build and run your own fantasy kingdoms.
- The Adventurer Conqueror King System corebook and the ACKS Player's Companion
- ACKS Domains at War: The Complete Set
- The Dwimmermount megadungeon (ACKS version), plus the Dungeon Tracker, the Map Book, and the Illustration Book
- Lairs & Encounters
- Guns of War
- The introductory adventure The Sinister Stone of Sakkara
- Three issues of Axioms, the ACKS quarterly magazine: Issue 1, Issue 2, Issue 3
- Elven Tower, Mill, and Wall, plus exclusive Dark textures for the Elven Mill and Elven Wall that are not for sale anywhere else
- Steampunk Expansion
- Template Packs of book covers and interior pages - Elves 1, Elves 2, Steampunk, and From the Dark Section
- Ground Sets of flat terrain tiles - Roads (and the River-Beach-Sea Expansion) Light Garden, Dead Lands, and Bog of Hope
- Wizard Items Expansion -- furnishings for your Elven Tower
Check out the free accessories at the Lord Zsezse Works website
Family-Friendly RPGs +2
Our Friends and Family brought us a second collection (sequel to the successful December 2013 original) of RPGs that parents can play with their kids, or kids can play with each other.
- Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures (Flatland Games): Young heroes venture from their village into a dangerous Old School fantasy world.
- The Beyond the Wall expansions Further Afield and Heroes Young and Old. (And look for the free Beyond the Wall adventures Goblin Infestationand Across the Veil.)
- Do: Fate of the Flying Temple (Evil Hat Productions): A Fate Accelerated windpunk game of young heroes defending the Many Worlds.
- Golden Sky Stories (Star Line Publishing): Heartwarming Miyazaki-style stories of hengeyokai living and dreaming in a Japanese village.
- All three supplements for Golden Sky Stories: Faerie Skies moves to England and the world of Victorian fairies. Colors of the Skyadds new henge, adventures, and (most important) candy. Fantasy Friends tells stories of village life of fantasy kingdoms -- you can play a dragon, elemental, magical sword, or even a slime!
- Harvesters (Troll Lord Games): Anthropomorphic heroes on their first fantasy quest.
- Lone Wolf Adventure Game (Cubicle 7 Entertainment): Reforges the classic Lone Wolf gamebook series by Joe Dever as an introductory RPG.
- No Thank You, Evil! (Monte Cook Games): The Kickstarter sensation that shows young players how to create and explore their own imaginary universe.
- Young Centurions (Evil Hat): Teenage pulp heroes protect the world of the 1910s.
Cubicle 7 Worlds
This, the richest offer in the site's history, included the entire Qin: The Warring States, Yggdrasill, Keltia, and Kuro product lines from Cubicle 7 Entertainment -- a total retail value of US$233.
- The complete Qin line set in ancient China: Qin: The Warring States corebook -- Qin Bestiary -- Qin Legends -- Qin: The Art of War -- Qin: The Tournament of Scarlet and White
- Keltia, the game of Dark Age Britain, and its sole supplement, Keltia Avalon, plus the free Keltia character sheets, pregenerated characters, and map of Ynys Prydein
- The complete Kuro trilogy of horror games set in near-future Japan: Kuro, Kuro Makkura, and Kuro Tensei, plus the free introductory adventure Last Stop
- The complete Yggdrasill line of dark Nordic fantasy sagas in 5th-Century Scandinavia: the Yggdrasill Core Rulebook, The Nine Worlds, Kings of the Sea, and Uppsala
The Maddened Scholars brought us this eldritch collection of Call of Cthulhu adventures from Cubicle 7 Entertainment that bring the Mythos to the British Isles.
- Cthulhu Britannica
- The Cthulhu Britannica London boxed set and its companion journals, The Journal of Campbell Thomson and The Journal of Neve Selcibuc
- The Cthulhu Britannica London adventure The Curse of Nineveh
- The Cthulhu Britannica adventure The Ballad of Bass Rock
For the October 2017 revival of this Cthulhu Britannica offer we added two new titles: Shadows Over Scotland and Avalon - The County of Somerset. As always, all previous purchasers, including those who bought the bundle during its original December 2016 run, received the new additions automatically.
Through the Breach
- The two corebooks: the Fated Almanac and the Fatemasters Almanac
- The essential rules supplements: Into the Steam and Under Quarantine
- Two full-length adventures based on the rules supplements: Northern Aggression and A Night in Rottenburg
- Seven "Penny Dreadful" one-shots: Bad Blood, The Ferryman, Honor Among Thieves, In the Gutter, Last Remains, Legacy of Darkness, and Recruitment Drive
The Through the Breach RPG and the Malifaux miniatures game both use the Wyrd Miniatures Arcane Fate Deck, but you can easily use an ordinary 54-card poker deck instead.
For our first-ever team-up of RPGs and comics, The Valiant brought us this huge collection featuring the Catalyst Game Labs RPG Valiant Universe and the Valiant Entertainment comics line that inspired it. This offer's designated charity was The Hero Initiative, which supports veteran comics creators in time of need.
- Valiant Universe: The Roleplaying Game and the free Valiant Universe RPG Comic Book Play Guide and Valiant Universe RPG Quick Start Rules
- Valiant Universe RPG: Transcendent's Edge
- Valiant Universe Handbook 2016 issue #1
- Archer & Armstrong Volume 1: The Michelangelo Code
- Bloodshot V1: Setting the World on Fire
- The Eternal Warrior V1: Sword of the Wild
- Harbinger V1: Omega Rising
- Ivar, Timewalker V1: Making History
- Ninjak V1: Weaponeer
- Quantum and Woody V1: The World's Worst Superhero Team
- Rai V1: Welcome to New Japan
- Shadowman V1: Birth Rites
- Unity V1: To Kill a King
- The Valiant V1
- X-O Manowar V1: By the Sword
By the way, also check out Catalyst's free Harbinger Wars Quick Start Supplementals for its Valiant Universe RPG, which weren't part of this offer:
- Harbinger Wars: Bloodshot
- Harbinger Wars: Generation Zero
- Harbinger Wars: The Harbinger Foundation
- Harbinger Wars: Renegades
- Harbinger Wars: H.A.R.D. Corps
Worldbuilder's Toolkit +4
The Master Planners returned with a fourth annual collection of gamemastering texts and play aids that help you create worlds and run exciting play sessions.
- Focal Point: The Complete Game Master's Guide to Running Extraordinary Sessions (Engine Publishing)
- Kobold Guide to Magicand Kobold Guide to Combat (Kobold Press)
- Berin Kinsman's complete Design for Writers and Roleplayers series: Building Characters, Group Dynamics, Setting Design, Story Structure, and Understanding Alignment (Dancing Lights Press)
- Four gamemastering journals from Fat Goblin Games: The Gamemaster's Worldbuilding Journal, Adventure Planner, Allies and Adversaries Journal, and Monster Memoir
- Johnn Four's How to Run Fast & Exciting Combats (Roleplaying Tips Publishing)
- Ultimate GM Screen 2 and Ultimate Dice Tower (Fat Dragon Games)
Indie Cornucopia +4
The Fellowship of the Horn returned with this fourth annual spectacular offering of small-press RPGs and ebooks.
- Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes (Fearlight Games)
- Cryptomancer (Land of NOP)
- Fellowship (Liberi Gothica Games)
- Goblin Quest (Serious Business)
- Mortal Coil Revised (Galileo Games)
- The Ninja Crusade 2e and the Ninja Crusade QuickStart rules (Third Eye Games)
- Stalker RPG (Burger Games)
- Worlds in Peril (Samjoko Publishing)
- You Are the Hero: A History of the Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks (Jonathan Green, Snowbooks Ltd.)
The Scooby Gang brought us this collection featuring the licensed Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel RPGs from Eden Studios.
- The Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG Revised Corebook, all the Eden supplements -- Slayer's Handbook, The Magic Box, and Monster Smackdown -- and the Buffy Director's Screen
- The Angel RPG Corebook and the Angel Director's Screen
- The Buffy Character Journal
Old School Revival +4
The Stalwart Revivalists brought forth from the dungeon our fourth princely treasure hoard of games, campaign settings, and modules celebrating the Old School Revival.
- Advanced Adventures #1: Pod Caverns of the Sinister Shroom (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Castle Gargantua and Mad Monks of Kwantoom (Kabuki Kaiser)
- Chthonic Codex (Lost Pages)
- Deep Carbon Observatory (False Machine)
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls, plus the T&T GM Screen and the new version of a classic solitaire dungeon, Goblin Lake (Flying Buffalo)
- Dwimmermount (Labyrinth Lord version, Autarch)
- The Misty Isles of the Eld (Hydra Cooperative)
- Yoon-Suin (noisms)
- Two map collections by Dyson Logos, king-hell dungeon mapper of the OSR movement: 2014 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review and 2015 Dodecahedron Cartographic Review (ZERObarrier)
- Three compilations from the annual One-Page Dungeon contest: 2013, 2014, 2015 (Shattered Pike Studio)
Bundle of Tentacles +4
The Maddened Scholars returned with a fourth collection of scenarios and play aids for Call of Cthulhu inspired by HP Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
- New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley, Tales of the Sleepless City, and Our Ladies of Sorrow(Miskatonic River Press)
- Age of Cthulhu: Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng (Goodman Games)
- A Peculiar Pentad and Horror at Red Hook: The Cold Case of Robert Suydam (Rogue Genius Games)
- Goblin on Bourbon Street (Golden Goblin Press)
- Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Arc Dream Publishing)
- Mutable Deceptions 1: Jazz Age Newspapers (Cthulhu Reborn)
Trail of Cthulhu +2
The Deranged Pursuers escaped the sanatorium with this new collection featuring the Pelgrane Press GUMSHOE System investigative RPG based on Call of Cthulhu. As a companion to this offer, we revived (for a second time) the original April 2014 Trail of Cthulhu Bundle.
- Trail of Cthulhu Player's Guide (previously presented in our October 2013 Bundle of Tentacles)
- The Eternal Lies globe-spanning campaign and its companion Eternal Lies Suite of atmospheric audio tracks (from our August 2014 GUMSHOE Music offer)
- Mythos Expeditions
- Dulce et Decorum Est (scenarios of the Mythos in World War I) and Soldiers of Pen and Ink (the Spanish Civil War)
- Two scenarios for the GUMSHOE horror RPG Fear Itself that include conversion notes for Trail of Cthulhu:The Seventh Circle and Invasive Procedures
Bundle of Zombies
The Desperate Survivors couldn't forestall the arrival of this gore-soaked collection of RPGs about the walking dead.
- Outbreak: Undead 1E, the free Outbreak Undead 1E Primer and Outbreak Undead 1E Quick-Start Guide, and the Outbreak Undead 2E Pocket Book (Hunters Books)
- The I AM ZOMBIE Field Manual Bundle (Make Believe Games), including the I AM ZOMBIE Field Manual corebook, the free Axiom Null: RPG Instruction Manual, and .PDF versions of the two Character Decks: Core Deck (humans 1) and Core Deck (toxic 1) -- note that these links go to the print-on-demand physical decks, not the .PDFs included in this offer
- Unhallowed Metropolis and its expansion, Unhallowed Necropolis (New Dark Age)
- War of the Dead Chapter One and Alternate Beginnings, War of the Dead Chapter Two, and World of the Dead for Savage Worlds (Daring Entertainment)
Bundle of Nerves +4
The Dark Thinkers returned with our fourth annual collection of horror and dark-fantasy RPGs.
- Breakfast Cult (Liberi Gothica Games)
- The Cold Ruins of Lastlife, a Chaos World for Dungeon World (Magpie Games)
- Demon Hunters - A Comedy of Terrors (Dead Gentlemen Productions) -- this was the 2015 Second Edition based on Fate, not the Cortex-based First Edition we presented in the April 2015 Bundle of Laughs
- EPOCH, the "Experimental Paradigm of Cinematic Horror," and its supplements EPOCH: The Experiment Continues and Frontier of Fear (Imaginary Empire)
- The Hell House Beckons (Kiel Chenier) - see also the Dungeons and Donuts Tumblr blog
- Shadows Over Sol (Tab Creations)
- Sins of the Father (Third Eye Games)
- Ten Candles (Cavalry Games)
- Undying and its short hack All Men Must Die (Magpie Games)
The Eclipse Followers returned with a second collection of OGL fantasy supplements from the Atlas Games Penumbra line.
- Three major sourcebooks: Occult Lore, Touched by the Gods (cults and cabals), and Love and War, a sourcebook of knightly chivalry by David (Ars Magica) Chart
- Two collections of holy sites: Sacred Ground and Sacred Ground II
- Seven Civilizations and Seven Serpents
- Two collections of drop-in encounters: En Route II: By Land or By Sea andEn Route III: The Road Less Traveled
- Splintered Peace, a campaign adventure
The Gutter Runners brought us this all-new collection of steampunk RPGs in many settings and genres -- a boon companion to the Victoriana Bundle we resurrected from May 2015.
- Airship Pirates (Cakebread & Walton), its Neovictorian worldbook Underneath the Lamplight, and the adventure Ruined Empires
- Pure Steam Campaign Setting for Pathfinder and its Wild West supplement Westbound
- SteamCraft (Perilous Journeys Publishing)
- Sweet Chariot Second Edition (Better Mousetrap Games)
- Victoriana: The Concert in Flames
- The Widening Gyre for Savage Worlds (Blackwyrm Games)
The Bold Privateers Iron Kingdoms, the Full Metal Fantasy tabletop RPG from Privateer Press set in the world of the popular WARMACHINE miniatures game. On the continent of Immoren, magic meets machinery in an ongoing industrial revolution. The vigorous Kingdoms, having overthrown the conquering Orgoth, now use arcane mechanika to fight out ancient grudges. Beasts and cults rule the wilderness, and necromancers call forth the dead. To survive in these soot-covered cities, you'll need brains, brawn, a loaded pistol, and a touch of alchemy.
- The two core rulebooks: Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy Roleplaying and Unleashed
- The Kings, Nations, and Gods worldbook
- The supplements Urban Adventure and Monsternomicon
- The adventures Bitter Medicine and Bad Moon Rising
- Blood in the Water, an Iron Kingdoms Unleashed novelette by Aeryn Rudel from Privateer's Skull Island eXpeditions fiction imprint
- Full Metal Fridays Volume 1
Indie Treasure Trove +4
For a fourth straight year our Gumptious Vanguard presented its annual collection of top-quality small press RPGs.
- Rafael Chandler, ViewScream 2E (Neoplastic Press)
- JÃ¶rg DÃ¼nne, Western City (Vagrant Workshop)
- Thomas McGrenery, Malandros and the SÃ£o Roque city setting (Porcupine Publishing)
- NÃ¸rwegian Style, the influential 2009 collection of RPGs and larps by Norwegian designers
- Joe J. Prince, Eternal Contenders (Prince of Darkness Productions)
- Epidiah Ravachol (ed.), Worlds Without Master Issue 4, Issue 5, Issue 6, Issue 7 (Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing)
- Marcus Rowland, Flatland
- Caias Ward, Riders: A Game About Cheating Doomsday (TaleSpinner Holdings)
The Serpent Kings ordained this collection featuring the classic 1986 British FRPG of epic heroism in the Lands of Legend, Dragon Warriors.
- The Dragon Warriors 2011 rulebook and Dragon Warriors Players Guide
- The Dragon Warriors Bestiary and Friends or Foes (a book of characters)
- The adventures Cold Fury, The Elven Crystals, The Knight's Tale, The Miller's Tale, Prince of Darkness, and Sleeping Gods
Mutants & Masterminds 3E Power Boost
The Emerald Heroes returned with two collections featuring the Third Edition of Steve Kenson's Mutants & Masterminds, the World's Greatest Superhero RPG from Green Ronin Publishing. The first offer revived our March 2014 M&M 3E offer. This second, all-new collection presented many recent supplements that can lift an M&M campaign into the cosmos and beyond.
- Power Profiles and Gadget Guides
- The Cosmic Handbook and the Supernatural Handbook
- Player's Guide to Emerald City, Secrets of Emerald City, and an Emerald City poster map
- Tribe 8 Player's Handbook First Edition (start here!) and the Tribe 8 First Edition rulebook (1998) and Tribe 8 Weaver's Screen and Assistant
- The acclaimed core setting book Vimary Sourcebook, one of the best-regarded supplements in the T8 line or anywhere
- Tribe 8 Companion
- The three "Word" tribebooks: Word of the Fates, Word of the Pillars, and Word of the Dancers
- Adrift on the River of Dream (the magic sourcebook) and Horrors of the Z'Bri (a book of adversaries)
- The complex Tribe 8 metaplot unfolds across many supplements and adventures, including Children of Lilith, Trial by Fire, Into the Outlands, Broken Pact, Word from the North, and Warrior Unbound
The Shadowrun 3E Essentials offer, the starting point for every runner's career, included the Shadowrun 3E main rulebook (plus the free Shadowrun 3E Quick Start Rules) and all the important supplements:
- Cannon Companion
- Magic in the Shadows
- Man & Machine: Cyberware
- Matrix (for Third Edition)
- Mr. Johnson's Little Black Book
- Shadowrun Companion 3E
- Rigger 3 (Revised)
- Plus the Shadowrun 3E GM Screen, the Critters insert booklet, and the Shadowrun Character Dossier 3E
The companion Shadowrun 3E Sprawl Guide presented setting supplements and adventures about the Sixth World of 2060:
- Corporate Download
- Loose Alliances
- New Seattle
- Shadows of North America and Shadows of Asia
- Sprawl Survival Guide
- System Failure, the 2005 adventure that paved the way for Shadowrun Fourth Edition
Fat Dragon Terrain Sets
The Fat Dragons brought us these full-color .PDFs of print-and-fold paper terrain models for roleplaying adventures and 28mm-scale miniatures games from Fat Dragon Games. This offer worked well with our August 2016 Osprey Wargames Bundle of rulebooks for 28mm miniatures games.
- E-Z Dungeons Deluxe Edition and its expansions Caverns of Chaos, Expansion Set 8 (chests and crates), and Expansion Set 10 (tavern furnishings)
- Dragonshire Deluxe Edition, depicting a prosperous medieval town, and its City Interiors expansion
- Winterhawk: Castle Base Set
- Three small sets from the Ravenfell series, depicting locations in a seedy waterfront village: Ravenfell: Docks & Crane Ravenfell: Ruins, and Ravenfell: Sewers
- Medieval Sailing Ship
- E-Z Terrain: Overland Adventures
The Seahawks returned with this collection featuring the Osprey Wargames line of rulebooks for 28mm-scale tabletop miniatures games from the military history experts at Osprey Publishing. This offer ran together with our Fat Dragon Terrain Sets collection of .PDFs of print-and-fold paper terrain models for roleplaying adventures and 28mm-scale miniatures games.
- A Fistful of Kung Fu -- high-flying Hong Kong movie action
- The Victorian steampunk science fiction game In Her Majesty's Name and its supplements Heroes, Villains, and Fiends and Sleeping Dragon, Rising Sun
- Lion Rampant: simple, fast-playing rules for medieval combat in historical or Hollywood style
- Of Gods and Mortals -- battles among the pantheons of many ancient mythologies
- On the Seven Seas: the Golden Age of pirates and pirate hunters
- Ronin: Skirmish Wargames in the Age of the Samurai
- A World Aflame: Pulp-era army battles between the World Wars, including the fictitious 1930s British Civil War
The Private Detectives returned with this collection featuring Pinnacle Entertainment's Deadlands Noir hardboiled fantasy setting for Savage Worlds that pushes the Deadlands: Weird West setting 50 years forward to the shadowed streets of 1935 New Orleans.
- Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition
- The Deadlands Noir corebook, plus the Hexaco North America and New Orleans maps and the Deadlands Noir Player's Guide
- Deadlands Noir Companion and the free Deadlands Noir Companion Player's Guide (not to be confused with the Deadlands Noir Player's Guide above
- Two full-length adventures: The Old Absinthe House Blues and The Case of the Jumbo Shrimp
- The Figure Flats character standups and the eight Deadlands Noir Combat Maps: Bayou, Bayou Cabin, Cemetery, Crypts, Manor, Offices, Theatre, and Warehouse
- Music to Die For, an original soundtrack by Harry Mack especially commissioned for Deadlands Noir
- Deadlands Noir GM Screen Inserts
- The first "Dime Novel" fiction in the Deadlands Noir setting, The Tenement Men
Bundle of Lamentations
The Necropoli Centauri Voyagers brought us this collection featuring the weird-fantasy RPG Lamentations of the Flame Princess. With a heavy-metal attitude and explicit non-work-safe illustrations, LotFP presents a sinister and horrific twist on fantasy gaming.
The Weird Starter Collection included the Lamentations of the Flame Princess Rules & Magic Full Version corebook and the introductory adventure Tower of the Stargazer; Vornheim: The Complete City Kit by Zak S (previous presented in our first Old School Revival offer, November 2013); The Seclusium of Orphone by D. Vincent Baker (Apocalypse World); Thulian Echoes and The Pale Lady, both by Zzarchov Kowolski; The Idea From Space by Simon Carryer (On Mighty Thews); Tales of the Scarecrow by James Raggi; and A Single, Small Cut by Michael Curtis (Stonehell Dungeon).
The Historic Bonus Collection, showing LotFP's many unsettling takes on world history, included World of the Lost, The Magnificent Joop van Ooms, The Cursed ChÃ¢teau, England Upturn'd, Scenic Dunnsmouth, Forgive Us, and The Squid, the Cabal, and the Old Man.
- Perilous Places & Serious Situations
- From the pulp era: Daring Tales of Adventure Compendium 1, Adventure Compendium 2, Adventure Compendium 3, Adventure Compendium 4, Elize Nazi Units, and Rocket Rangers, plus the Daring Tales of Adventure: Figure Flats character stand-ups
- Rockets-and-rayguns space opera: Daring Tales of the Space Lanes Compendium 1, Space Lanes Compendium 2, and three short guides to the space lanes: Combat Hazards, Galaxy Guide - Sector #01, and Starships of the Galaxy
- The High Middle Ages: Daring Tales of Chivalry Compendium
- Cyberpunk: Daring Tales of the Sprawl Compendium
- G-Men & Gangsters (a miniatures game using Pinnacle Entertainment's free Savage Worlds Showdown rules by Shane Lacy Hensley) and all of its Faction Packs: Faction Pack 1 - Federal Bureau of Investigation, Pack 2 - Texas Rangers, Pack 3 - Rocket Rangers, Pack 4 - Canadian Mounties, Pack 5 - Bureau of Vehicular Crime, Pack 6 - Bureau of Prohibition, and (debuting in this offer) Pack 7 - Neutral Factions
The Far Futurists returned with two collections featuring the classic Traveller SFRPG in its version for GURPS, the Generic Universal RolePlaying System from Steve Jackson Games. These titles aren't available on DriveThruRPG but on the SJG ebook sales site, Warehouse 23.
(As a courtesy to our customers, these offers included the free 32-page GURPS LITE Third Edition rules booklet. To fully use these Traveller books in a GURPS campaign, you'll also need the complete GURPS corebook (Third Edition or later) and GURPS Space, which weren't included in these offers. As sourcebooks, the titles in these offers work fine with any SF campaign.)
Our GURPS Traveller Essentials offer included the core Second Edition rulebook and the major supplements:
- GURPS Traveller Second Edition and the free introductory adventure Flare Star
- The essential sourcebooks: Starships, Starports, Humaniti, First In (Imperial scouts), and Behind the Claw (the Spinward Marches sector)
- Modular Cutter, the Ship of a Thousand Uses
- The Best of JTAS 1, collecting articles from the first year of SJG's online version of the classic Traveller magazine, Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society
The companion offer, GURPS Traveller Imperial Survey, presented Far Trader, all four Alien Races guides, and the entire Planetary Survey series:
- Far Trader (merchant campaigns)
- Alien Races 1 (Zhodani/Vargr), Alien Races 2 (Aslan/K'kree), Alien Races 3 (Hivers/Droyne), and Alien Races 4 (16 races!)
- Planetary Survey 1: Kamsii, 2: Denuli, 3: Granicus, 4: Glisten, 5: Tobibak, and 6: Darkmoon
We also presented four sets of Traveller Deck Plans, which debuted in .PDF in these offers and aren't available at Warehouse 23. These offers included Deck Plan 1: Beowulf-Class Trader, 2: Modular Cutter, 3: Empress Marava-Class Far Trader, and 5: Sulieman-Class Scout/Courier.
This collection featured Legend, the Mongoose Publishing FRPG based on RuneQuest. In 2006 Mongoose released a licensed edition of RuneQuest, and followed it in 2010 with a new edition by longtime RQ stalwarts Lawrence Whitaker and Pete Nash. After its RQ license lapsed in 2011, Mongoose refashioned the system as Legend. This version still works with all of Mongoose's previous RuneQuest II books, such as Elric of Melnibone, Deus Vult, and Wraith Recon.
The Starter Collection included the Legend core rulebook, the Arms of Legend equipment book, and three Arcania of Legend magic books: Blood Magic Elementalism, and Spirit Magic. The Bonus Collection added the two bestiaries, Monsters of Legend 1 and Monsters 2; the four historical sourcebooks Gladiators of Legend, Pirates of Legend, Samurai of Legend, and Vikings of Legend; and the complete sourcebook of a dark elven stronghold, Sheoloth, the Sprawling City.
Our Fair City's leading supergroup, The Phalanx, brought us this collection featuring ICONS, the fast-playing superpowered RPG by Steve Kenson, designer of Mutants & Masterminds.
- ICONS: The Assembled Edtion and the Game Master's Screen
- The major supplements: Great Power, the superpowers book; The Villainomicon; and ICONS A to Z, an essay collection
- Five Hero Packs of fully-statted, ready-to-play characters: Hero Pack 1, Hero Pack 2, Hero Pack 3, Hero Pack 4, and Hero Pack 5
- The Rise of the Phalanx series of adventures: 1. Flight of the Nova-1; 2. Cold War Conundrum; 2.5 The Nemesis Crisis (a "special issue"); and 3. The Metaskulk Invasion
- Six four-color adventures: The Sidereal Schemes of Dr. Zodiac, The Skeletron Key, The RetConQuest, Urban Jungle, Devil's Night, and Murder of Crowes (that last one is maybe not quite so four-color)
The Celestial Incarnae brought us two collections featuring the 2001 First Edition of Exalted, White Wolf's Storyteller game of mythic high fantasy. The Exalted 1E Glorious Core Bundle's "Heroism-Encouraging Player's Collection included the Exalted First Edition core rulebook, Players Guide, and The Book of 3 Circles magic book. The Core offer's "Wise-Eyed Storyteller's Collection added Dragon-Blooded First Edition, Storyteller's Companion, Games of Divinity, Scavenger Sons, Creatures of the Wyld, Savage Seas, and The Making of Exalted (artbook).
The Exalted 1E Irresistible Setting Bundle presented supplements about the game's setting, Creation. The "Eight Directions Starter Collection" included The Outcaste, Bastions of the North, Cult of the Illuminated, Kingdom of Halta, and the free introductory adventure The Tomb of Five Corners. The "All-Encompassing Savant's Bonus Collection" added Manacle & Coin, Blood and Salt, Houses of the Bull God, Ruins of Rathess, and Time of Tumult.
The Undauntables brought us this two-fisted collection of high-spirit, high-action RPGs set in the 1930s and beyond.
- Adventure! Rulebook (Onyx Path Publishing)
- The Amazing Adventures line (Troll Lord Games): Amazing Adventures Corebook, Companion, and Manual of Monsters
- Pulp Egypt and Heroes of Rura-Tonga (Griffon Publishing)
- Slipstream (Pinnacle Entertainment)
- Warbirds RPG, You Must Be Mad! Warbirds Mad Science Sourcebook, and Warbirds Space Age (Outrider Studios) -- Space Age debuted in this offer
The Incorporate States journeyed from Poseidon in the Lambda Serpentis System with this comprehensive collection featuring Blue Planet, the 1997 science-fiction tabletop roleplaying game from Biohazard Games about colonizing the ocean world of Poseidon, AD 2199. With its accurate depictions of an alien planet's geography, climate, and ecosystem, Blue Planet sets the standard for "hard" (scientifically accurate) sf roleplaying. This offer presented both editions of the Blue Planet rules (Biohazard, 1997, and Fantasy Flight Games, 2000) and all the major supplements.
- Blue Planet First Edition, its setting supplement Archipelago: A Guide to the Islands of Blue Planet, and the Access Denied GM screen booklet
- Blue Planet Second Edition ("v2") Player's Guide and v2 Moderator's Guide
- All the Blue Planet v2 supplements: Fluid Mechanics (technology book), Ancient Echoes (cetacean characters) First Colony (location book), Frontier Justice (crime and law enforcement), and Natural Selection (planetary ecology)
The Delver's Guild excavated this all-new collection featuring Numenera designer Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved, his 2005 "variant player's handbook" for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, along with the rest of the AE line and many other Malhavoc supplements.
- Arcana Evolved and the AE player's companion Transcendence
- The AE Spell Treasury, the Legacy of the Dragons bestiary, and the Ruins of Intrigue campaign sourcebook
- Mystic Secrets: The Lore of Word and Rune, a magic sourcebook for the AE campaign setting
- Beyond Countless Doorways, the planar sourcebook that reunited four veteran Planescape designers
- Hyperconscious: Explorations in Psionics by psionics master Bruce R. Cordell (designer of the Expanded Psionics Handbook)
- The Book of Iron Might (variant combat rules)
- Two challenging dungeon crawls: Demon God's Fane and The Temple of Mysteries: In Media Res
The Sorcerous Orders of New Europa brought us this collection featuring Castle Falkenstein, R. Talsorian's 1994 steampunk-science-magick RPG of high adventure where the forces of wizardry fight on the gaslit streets of a neo-Victorian New Europa.
- The essentials: Castle Falkenstein (core rulebook) and Comme Il Faut (player's guide)
- All the remaining supplements: Six-Guns & Sorcery (North American adventures), Steam Age (equipment book), The Book of Sigils (magick book), The Lost Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci (magickal engines), and The Memoirs of Auberon of Faerie (guide to the Fae)
Brave New World
Delta Prime brought us this collection featuring Matt Forbeck's dystopian RPG of superpowered heroes in the fascist America of 1999.
- The Brave New World corebook and the Ravaged Planet player's guide
- The character sourcebooks Bargainers, Covenant, Defiants, Delta Prime, and Evil Unlimited
- The location sourcebook Crescent City and the World War II era book Glory Days
- Matt Forbeck's Brave New World: Omnibus -- three novels by the BNW RPG designer; learn more at Matt Forbeck's website
The Far Futurists returned with the First Edition (2008) of the Mongoose Publishing version of Traveller.
- Traveller Main Rulebook 1E
- The rules supplements Book 1: Mercenary 2E and Book 2: High Guard
- Supplement 1: 760 Patrons 2E and Supplement 4: Central Supply Catalogue
- The Spinward Marches, the canonical setting book
- The adventures Prison Planet, Beltstrike, and Secrets of the Ancients
The Labyrinthine Delvers unearthed this collection featuring the original D20 Dungeon Crawl Classics tabletop fantasy roleplaying modules from Goodman Games. Since 2003 the Dungeon Crawl Classics line has captured the Old School spirit in over 60 adventures published for Dungeons & Dragons 3.x and its successors under the Open Gaming License. In 2012 Goodman published a free-standing DCC RPG. This offer gathered many of the best DCC modules from 2003-07, arranging them to ramp smoothly from 1st to 15th level. They all work great with D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, and their descendants.
- DCC #2: The Lost Vault of Tsathazar Rho (level 1)
- #29: The Adventure Begins (levels 1-2)
- #36: Talons of the Horned King (levels 3-5)
- #7: The Secret of Smuggler's Cove (levels 5-7)
- #17: Legacy of the Savage Kings (levels 4-6)
- #8: Mysteries of the Drow (levels 7-9)
- #50: Vault of the Iron Overlord (levels 7-9)
- #30: Vault of the Dragon Kings (levels 10-12)
- #12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics (levels 11-13)
- #15: Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen (levels 14-15)
The Rocket Rangers zoomed in from the Outer Planets to deliver this large collection featuring Cubicle 7 Entertainment's Rocket Age, the radium-powered retro-SF RPG of planetary romance in the style of Burroughs, Brackett, and Flash Gordon.
- The Rocket Age corebook
- The planetary sourcebooks Blood Red Mars and Lure of Venus
- Heroes of the Solar System, the Rocket Age player's guide
- The complete serial (campaign) The Trail of the Scorpion
- Many "episodes" (scenarios) across the Inner and Outer Systems, including The Asteroid Belt, Bring 'Em Back Alive, Lost City of the Ancients, Mind Dunes of the Moon, No Good Deed, A Prince's Ransom, Rocket Racers, and Warlord of the Gravitic Portal
The Knights of the Dinner Table brought us this collection featuring the parody-turned real FRPG HackMaster from Kenzer and Company, made popular in Jolly Blackburn's long-running gaming comic Knights of the Dinner Table.
- HackMaster 5E Player's Handbook (along with the free HackMaster Basic version), GameMaster's Guide, and Hacklopedia of Beasts
- The Frandor's Keep campaign setting
- The adventures In the Realm of the Elm King and its sequel, Legacy of the Elm King
- Zealot's Guide Book 1 and Book 2 -- two short supplements with new clerical orders and dozens of spells.
As a convenience to our customers, we also included "Player's Resources" and "GM's Resources" archives of free downloads from the Kenzer and Company website.
Our fellowship of Open-Minded Questers brought us this collection featuring the comprehensive OpenQuest OGL-licensed tabletop roleplaying rules system from D101 Games inspired by RuneQuest. Easy to learn and fast-playing, OpenQuest extends the original percentile-based fantasy system (made popular in Call of Cthulhu and many other RPGs) to support modern-day and science fiction settings.
- The OpenQuest 2 Deluxe rulebook (plus a new color version that debuted in this offer of the free OpenQuest Basic rules
- The OpenQuest Adventures scenario collection
- Campaign settings: Crucible of the Dragons, The Savage North, and Life & Death
- The Company, a standalone game of modern global paramilitary security
- River of Heaven, a standalone transhumanist space opera RPG, and several adventures: Reunion (introductory), The Last Witness, and A Message From Furthermost, which debuted in this offer.
- The Clockwork Palace, a location mini-sourcebook that also debuted in this offer.
Your friend The Computer authorized this collection of brand-new .PDF scans of the original 1980s West End Games line featuring PARANOIA, the SFRPG of a darkly satirical future, and the early adventures that made the game great. These titles will be made available outside this offer after appropriate review by The Computer's loyal servants in Central Processing Unit, Technical Services, Internal Security, and other service groups not available at your clearance.
- PARANOIA First Edition (1984) and the 1E GM Screen and insert booklet
- The Acute Paranoia rules supplement
- All the classic 1E adventures: Vapors Don't Shoot Back, The YELLOW Clearance Black Box Blues, Send in the Clones, Orcbusters, HIL Sector Blues, and Clones in Space
- PARANOIA 2nd Edition (1987), including The Compleat Troubleshooter, and the 2E Excessory Pack
- The best adventures from the 2E era: Alpha Complexities, The People's Glorious Revolutionary Adventure, and the Form Pack
Land of Fire
The Followers of Suleiman brought us this collection featuring the Arabian Nights-style fantasy setting from Triple Ace Games for Pinnacle Entertainment's Savage Worlds. This offer followed our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle, set in the same world.
- The Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting book
- The introductory adventure Curse of the Sand Lord and the scenario collection Tales from the Sands
- As a convenience to our customers we also included the Hellfrost Player's Guide and the Hellfrost Bestiary, both required for the Land of Fire series and both previously presented in our September 2015 Hellfrost Bundle.
We collected nearly two dozen Land of Fire Realm Guides in "Tours" grouped by subject:
- Tour 1: Desert Lands (all about deserts): The Great Northern Desert, The Great Southern Desert, The Salt Basin, The Empty Zone, The Great Dune Sea, and The Mirrorsands
- Tour 2: Edges of Civilization (tribes and edges of civilization): The Bedu, The Southern Oceans, and The Grazelands
- Tour 3: Civilized Lands (three big kingdoms): The Al-Wazir Sultanate, The Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, and The Free Emirate States
- Tour 4: Wastelands (dangerous non-desert lands): Hekata, The Heart of Fire, The Plains of Ash, and The Salt Marsh
- Tour 5: The Old Lands (lands once ruled, or even still ruled, by monsters): The Jinn Lands of Old, The Scorpion Lands of Old, Realm of the Medusae, The Snakelands of Old, and The Kingdom of the Sphinxes
- Tour 6: The Cities: Jadid, City of Trade; Jubbah, City of Monkeys; and Al-Korsar, City of Corsairs
Ars Magica Fifth Edition -- More Magic
The Hermetic Magi returned yet again, and their Creo Corpus spell not only resurrected our August 2014 Ars Magica Fifth Edition Bundle (for a second time!) -- they also provided this all-new companion offer of high-power ArM5 supplements. The entire Ars Magica line is available at Warehouse 23.
- Ancient Magic, Hedge Magic (Revised), and Rival Magic
- The Mysteries (Revised)
- The Cradle & The Crescent (the Arabian sourcebook)
- Hermetic Projects (build your own volcano lair!)
- Tales of Power (adventures)
- Transforming Mythic Europe (moving your campaign into alternate history)
Castles & Crusades
- For players: Players Handbook 6th Printing, Arms & Armor, and Rune Lore
- For Castle Keepers: Castle Keepers Guide, Classic Monsters, Engineering Castles, and Engineering Dungeons
- The introductory adventure A Lion in the Ropes
DOUBLE Werewolf: The Apocalypse
The Caern Guardians arrived from the Umbra with two offers, running in parallel, featuring the Revised Edition (from 2000) of White Wolf's Storytelling game of savage horror, Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Between them, these two offers presented the core rulebook and 18 major supplements. The consolidated lineup:
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse Revised Edition and the Free Introductory Kit
- All the player guides: Werewolf Players Guide (Revised), Players Guide to Garou, Players Guide to the Changing Breeds (Revised), Possessed: A Player's Guide, Book of Auspices, and Hammer and Klaive
- Storytellers Handbook (Revised) and the Storytellers Companion
- Location books: A World of Rage and Book of the City
- Umbra and caern sourcebooks: Umbra (Revised), Axis Mundi: The Book of Spirits, and Guardians of the Caerns
- All three Triat supplements: Book of the Wyld, Book of the Weaver, and Book of the Wyrm 2e
- Rage Across the Heavens
- Subsidiaries: A Guide to Pentex
Osprey Adventures +2
The Seahawks returned with this all-new collection of beautiful full-color volumes in the "Osprey Adventures" series from Osprey Publishing. This sequel to our August 2015 offer presented more explorations of myths and legends, secret histories, and aliens -- many written by leading designers in the tabletop roleplaying field.
- Bug Hunts: Surviving and Combating the Alien Menace by Mark Latham
- Myths & Legends: Theseus and the Minotaur by Graeme Davis
- Myths & Legends: The War of Horus and Set by David McIntee
- Myths & Legends: Wizards by David McIntee
- The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow by Mark Latham
- The Nazi Occult by Kenneth Hite
- We Will Destroy Your Planet by David McIntee
- Werewolves: A Hunter's Guide by Graeme Davis
- Zombies: A Hunter's Guide by Joseph A. McCullough
The Systematic Heroes returned with this collection of the "Ultimate" character archetype books for Champions and the HERO System. This was half of a double offer; the companion offer was a revival of our September 2014 Champions Fifth Edition collection.
- The Ultimate Brick
- The Ultimate Energy Projector
- The Ultimate Martial Artist (for HERO System Fifth Edition)
- The Ultimate Mentalist (for Fifth Edition)
- The Ultimate Metamorph
- The Ultimate Skill
- The Ultimate Speedster
- The Ultimate Vehicle
- HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook (for Fifth Edition)
Swords and Sorcerers
The Barbarian Kings rode in from exotic desert lands with this collection of action-fantasy RPGs inspired by the tales of Robert E. Howard, Fritz Leiber, Michael Moorcock, and other swords-and-sorcery masters.
- Barbarians of Lemuria - Mythic Edition (Filigree Forge)
- Crimson Exodus Second Edition (Radical Approach)
- Katanas & Trenchcoats, Episode 1: Welcome to Darkest Vancouver (Ryan Macklin)
- Legacy: War of Ages (Battlefield Press)
- On Mighty Thews and Nod (Simon Carryer Games)
- Five books in the Shadow, Sword, & Spell series (Rogue Games): Basic, Expert, Player, Gamemaster, and the adventure The Stew
- Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk (Arion Games)
- Sword Noir (Sword's Edge)
Nest of Spies
Our stealthy team of Covert Operatives returned to uncover this highly classified new collection of spy and espionage RPGs. In terms of design approaches, this was by far the most diverse collection we've ever presented -- Old School Revival alongside Story Now, White Wolf's Storyteller system, and a retro-clone of the Victory Games classic James Bond 007.
- Classified and the mission Operation Rogue Lion (Expeditious Retreat)
- Covert Ops plus five short assignments: Operation Arctic Storm, Operation Burning Presidents, Operation Olympus Rising, The Neumann Protocol, and Shadow Directorate (DwD Studios)
- Demon: The Descent (Onyx Path Publishing)
- Spione (Adept Press)
- Spycraft 2.0 and the supplements The Big Score and World on Fire
- White Lies (DwD Studios)
Dungeon World +2
The Dungeoneers returned with this new offer, a sequel to our hit December 2014 collection, presenting top-quality third-party supplements for Dungeon World, the Apocalypse Engine fantasy RPG.
- Dungeon World
- Dangerous Space Jail (Encoded Designs)
- The Green Scar and Shadows of Umberto (Joe Banner)
- Grim World (Boldly Games)
- Inverse World (Jacob Randolph)
- Iron Edda: World of Metal and Bone (Exploding Rogue Games)
- The Last Days of Anglekite (Magpie Games)
- The Perilous Wilds and Perilous Almanacs (Lampblack & Brimstone)
- Plague of Storms (Certain Death)
- Wizard-Spawned Insanities (Red Box Vancouver)
Mage: The Ascension
The Council of the Traditions brought us this collection featuring the 1995 2nd Edition of White Wolf's Classic World of Darkness Storyteller game about reality on the brink.
- Mage: The Ascension 2nd Edition
- All the "Book of" supplements: The Book of Shadows: The Mage Players Guide, The Book of Mirrors: Mage Storytellers Handbook, The Book of Chantries, The Book of Madness: Whispers Without, Chaos Within, Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds, and The Book of Crafts: Whispers of Dissent
- Guide to the Technocracy and the The Technomancer's Toybox
- Ascension's Right Hand
- Hidden Lore
Our fellowship of Iconic Champions brought us this collection featuring the bestselling fantasy RPG 13th Age from Pelgrane Press, created by Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet, lead designers of the 3rd and 4th Editions of D&D.
- 13th Age rulebook
- 13 True Ways
- 13th Age Bestiary
- Eyes of the Stone Thief
- Book of Loot
- 13AM (13th Age Monthly): Candles, Clay, & Dancing Shoes
- Diamonds and Shadows, a compilation and expansion of 13th Age Organized Play modules -- introduced in this offer and available nowhere else
- 13th Age Soundtrack
This offer also included the 2014 Free RPG Day adventure Make Your Own Luck. For the May 2017 revival of this 13th Age offer, we added one new title: Summoning Spells, a 13th Age Monthly installment. All previous purchasers of the original December 2015 run also received the new addition. When you buy a Bundle of Holding offer early, you never miss a title added later -- even way later.
The Omnipresent Ones manifested this wide-ranging and comprehensive collection featuring RPGs that use the Ubiquity rules system introduced in Hollow Earth Expedition.
- The Hollow Earth Expedition RPG from Exile Game Studio, plus the supplement Mysteries of the Hollow Earth and the Hollow Earth GM Screen and Addendum
- The All for One Gothic-Musketeer campaign setting from Triple Ace Games: All for One: RÃ©gime Diabolique, Paris Gothique, Le Mousquetaire DÃ©shonorÃ©, and the GM Screen
- The Leagues of Adventure Victorian steampunk setting from Triple Ace: the Leagues of Adventure corebook, the Weird Science Compendium, and the adventure Dreaming Spires
- Desolation, a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG from Greymalkin Designs
Worldbuilder's Toolkit +3
The Master Planners returned with this third installment in a popular annual series presenting collections of gamemastering resources. These ebooks help you create and run your own roleplaying campaign.
- Unframed and Never Unprepared (Engine Publishing)
- A Magical Society: Ecology and Culture, Silk Road, and On Place Names (Expeditious Retreat Publishing)
- Gamemastering Secrets (Grey Ghost Press) -- originally published in 2002 and long out of print, this title debuted in .PDF in this offer
- An Echo, Resounding (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- GM Mastery: NPC Essentials (RPGObjects)
Indie Cornucopia +3
The Fellowship of the Horn returned with our third annual collection of recent top-shelf small-press tabletop RPGs:
- Blood Red Sands (Ralph Mazza, Galileo Games)
- Circle of Hands (Ron Edwards, Adept Press)
- The Clay That Woke (Paul Czege, Half Meme Press)
- The Gaean Reach (Robin D. Laws, Pelgrane Press)
- Nefertiti Overdrive (Fraser Ronald, Sword's Edge Publishing)
- Starfall: Science Fiction Roleplaying in 1952 (Paul Mitchener)
- Urban Shadows (Andrew Medeiros and Mark Diaz Truman, Magpie Games)
Bundle of Fate +3
The Fated Fellowship returned with our third annual collection of RPGs that use the ever-popular Fate system .
- Atomic Robo RPG (Evil Hat Productions)
- Baroque Space Opera (Mark Kowaliszyn)
- Hunters of Alexandria (D101 Games)
- Part-Time Gods of Fate (Third Eye Games)
- Unwritten: Adventures in the Ages of MYST and Beyond (InkWorks Productions)
- Six "Worlds of Adventure" settings from Evil Hat Productions, funded through its successful Patreon crowdfunding campaign: Behind the Walls; Eagle Eyes; Gods and Monsters; Psychedemia; Sails Full of Stars; Venture City Stories
- The Fate Codex magazine Vol 2: Issue 1, Issue 2, Issue 3 (Magpie Games)
Old School Revival +3
Our fellowship of Neoclassicists pushed the boundaries to bring us this collection of games and modules that adapt the old-school approach to genres beyond traditional fantasy settings.
- Strange Stars (space opera)
- Weird Adventures and Strange Trails (two-fisted pulp adventure)
- A Red & Pleasant Land (Wonderland weirdness)
- Owl Hoot Trail (Wild West/fantasy crossover)
- Slumbering Ursine Dunes and its city supplement Fever-Dreaming Marlinko
- Zzarchov Kowolski's The Gnomes of Levnec and The Gem Prison of Zardax
- Hill Cantons Compendium II
- Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures
The elite investigators of Ordo Veritatis broke cover long enough to provide this collection featuring the Pelgrane Press RPG by Robin D. Laws (Feng Shui, HeroQuest, Hillfolk) about defending reality against occult terrorists. The Esoterrorists introduced the GUMSHOE System (seen in Trail of Cthulhu, Night's Black Agents, and many other RPGs of detection and mystery), featured in our September 2013 Bundle of GUMSHOE.
- The Esoterrorists core rulebook 2nd Edition (2013) as well as 1st Edition (2006)
- Two sourcebooks: The Esoterror Fact Book and The Esoterror Summoning Guide
- The Book of Unremitting Horror (GUMSHOE version)
- A two-part campaign: Albion's Ransom 1: Little Girl Lost and 2: Worm of Sixty Winters
- Three scenarios: The Love of Money, Profane Miracles, and Six Packed
- Dissonance: Music for Esoterrorists, atmospheric music by James A. Semple
- The globe-spanning campaign Worldbreaker. This offer's original November 2015 run included a preview playtest manuscript of Worldbreaker; a revival in August 2017 added the complete book. (And all purchasers of the original run received the new addition automatically.)
Bundle of Tentacles +3
Yet again the intrepid Mad Scholars escaped the sanatorium to bring us this third annual collection of mind-wrenching games, supplements, and scenarios inspired by HP Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos:
- Two World War Cthulhu titles from Cubicle 7 Entertainment: The Darkest Hour and Europe Ablaze
- Tales of the Crescent City and Island of Ignorance (Golden Goblin Press), plus the Island of Ignorance Handout Pack (Cthulhu Reborn)
- Age of Cthulhu: The Long Reach of Evil and A Dream of Japan (Goodman Games)
- Cthulhu Live! LARP 3rd Edition and Mythos Society Guide to New England (Skirmisher Publishing)
- Soth (Steve Hickey Games)
Bundle of Nerves +3
The Nerve Wrackers returned with our third annual collection of horror RPGs, this time featuring the Savage Worlds rulebook and Horror Companion plus two SW campaign settings, as well as several other terrifyingly fine games:
- Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition rulebook and the Savage Worlds Horror Companion (Pinnacle Entertainment)
- Two Savage Worlds campaign settings: Rippers (1st edition) and the Rippers Companion (Pinnacle Entertainment) and Accursed (Melior Via)
- Shadows of Esteren Book 0 - Prologue and Book 1 - Universe
- Silent Legions (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- Dead Teenager RPG (Creepy Doll Studios)
- Noctum: Full Corpse Edition (Wicked World Games)
The Strange Bundle
- The Strange rulebook (including the free recursion Ohunkakan: The Living Myths) (free preview)
- The Strange Player's Guide, a 96-page extract from the core rulebook
- The Strange Bestiary (free preview)
- Worlds Numberless and Strange (free preview)
- In Translation: The Strange Character Options
- The adventures The Dark Spiral and Eschatology Code
- The Estate Dossiers
- The Strange GM Screen
- When Worlds Collide: Converting Numenera and The Strange
The One Ring Roleplaying Game
The Fellowship of the Ring brought us this collection featuring the official RPG from Cubicle 7 Entertainment based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien:
- The One Ring Roleplaying Game
- Loremasterâ€™s Screen and Lake-town Guide
- The Darkening of Mirkwood and its companion gazetteer, The Heart of the Wild
- Tales from Wilderland
Indie Treasure Trove +3
Our Gumptious Vanguard returned yet again with this all-new third annual fall collection of top-quality indie RPGs:
- Ben Dutter, Vow of Honor (Sigil Stone Publishing)
- A.P. Klosky, Cold Steel Wardens: Roleplaying in the Iron Age of Comics (Blackfall Press)
- Chris McDowall, Into The Odd (Lost Pages)
- JJ Prince, Contenders (Prince of Darkness Publishing)
- Hannah Shaffer, Questlandia
- Mark Vallianatos, Heads of State: Nine Short Games About Tyrants
- Jonathan Walton (ed.), Indie Mixtape Megamix
- Caias Ward, Trigger Happy (TaleSpinner Holdings)
- Worlds Without Master issues #1-3 (Dig a Thousand Holes Publishing)
Aces & Eights
The fine folks from Judas Crossing moseyed into town with this big collection featuring the lavish Old West roleplaying game from Kenzer & Company.
- The Aces & Eights: Player's Guidebook and the Gamemaster's Addendum
- Showdown, the A&E combat system that uses "Shot Clock" plastic overlay sheets, and the Shootist's Guide, a collection of Target Silhouettes
- The Rustlers & Townsfolk NPC book
- Judas Crossing (location guide) and Rustlers & Townsfolk: Judas Crossing Edition
- The adventures Fool's Gold, Ghost Town, and Bad Day at Buena Roca (solo adventure)
The Triple Aces and prolific designer Paul "Wiggy" Wade-Williams provided this cool -- no, bone-chillingly cold -- collection for Savage Worlds featuring epic fantasy adventure in the icebound world of Rassilon.
- Hellfrost Player's Guide
- Adventure Compendium I
- Arcane Lore
- Creature Guide
- Encounters Book 1
- Heroes & Villains Compendium
- Organization Guide
In January 2018, when we revived this offer as "Hellfrost Essentials," we revamped the lineup and added these supplements -- and, as always, all previous purchasers of the original run received the new additions automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page:
- Legendary Endeavors
- Matters of Faith
- The new edition of the Hellfrost Gamemaster Screen and its new Journeys insert booklet -- both of them debuted in this offer and are available in .PDF nowhere else
The Clan of the Glorious Blades presented this collection of RPGs and supplements set in ancient China and modern Tibet. The offer included the entire Qin: The Warring States product line from Cubicle 7 Entertainment. Tibet: The Roleplaying Game (Vajra Enterprises) was sold in .PDF for the first time anywhere in this offer, and isn't available anywhere else.
- The Qin line from Cubicle 7 Entertainment: Qin: The Warring States corebook -- Qin Bestiary -- Qin Legends -- Qin: The Art of War -- Qin: The Tournament of Scarlet and White
- Tibet: The Roleplaying Game (Vajra Enterprises)
- Two Ultimate Guides from Mystical Throne Entertainment, each presented in versions for three different rules systems: Ultimate Three Kingdoms Guide for Pinnacle's Savage Worlds, Mongoose Publishing's Legend, and Mystical Throne's own Entropic Game System; and Ultimate Mongol Empire Guide for Savage Worlds, Legend, and the Entropic Game System
The Masters of Ceremonies provided this spectacular collection of great RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse -- that is, based on the rules engine introduced in the fantastically original Apocalypse World by D. Vincent Baker.
- Apocalypse World (lumpley games)
- Bootleggers: Smuggling Run (One Seven Designs)
- Cartel (Magpie Games)
- Deniable (StoryWeaver Productions)
- City of Judas (Dreamlord Press)
- Legacy: Life Among the Ruins (UFO Press)
- Monster of the Week (Evil Hat Productions) [a new edition, different from the Generic Games edition we presented in the July 2013 Bundle of Holding +4]
- Monsterhearts and Blood of Misty Harbour (Buried Without Ceremony)
- World Wide Wrestling (NDP Designs)
Leading military history publisher Osprey Publishing provided this collection of beautifully illustrated treatises on myth and legend, fantastic lands and races, and alternate histories.
- Dragonslayers by Joseph A. McCullough
- Knights Templar: A Secret History by Graeme Davis
- Odin, the Viking Allfather by Steven S. Long
- Orc Warfare by Chris Pramas
- Sinbad the Sailor by Phil Masters
- Steampunk Soldiers by Philip Smith and Joseph A. McCullough
- Thor, Viking God of Thunder by Graeme Davis
- The Wars of Atlantis by Phil Masters
Bundle of the Ages +2
Our fellowship of Sedulous Historians returned with an all-new offering of alternate-historical and fantasy RPGs inspired by historical settings. With the inclusion of the classic SFRPG Timemaster (originally published by Pacesetter Ltd in 1984), customers got a way to link all these eras in one sprawling campaign.
- Age of Arthur (Wordplay Games)
- Heirs to the Lost World (Obsidian Serpent Games)
- On Her Majesty's Arcane Service and Outremer (Better Mousetrap Games)
- Maelstrom (Arion Games)
- Northern Crown: New World Adventures (Atlas) and the Gazetteer
- Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook and the Dragon Isles Poster Map (Cakebreak & Walton)
- Servants of Gaius (Bedrock Games)
- Timemaster and the Clash of Kings adventure (Goblinoid Games)
The Rampant Roach fellowship returned with this new collection featuring Midgard, the Kobold Press dark fantasy setting inspired by traditional European legends and folklore. To learn more, check the free Midgard Preview.
- Midgard Campaign Setting
- Player's Guide to the Crossroads
- Tales of the Old Margreve along with its Web Compilation expansion and its Paper Miniatures
- Midgard Legends
- Midgard Tales (Pathfinder version) and its accompanying Map & Art Folio
- Northlands and the Further North expansion
- Dark Fey
- Three introductory adventures: To the Edge of the World, The Forgotten King's Tomb, and The Raven's Call
Frog God's Lost Lands
The Tsathogga Cultists summoned this collection of Old School Revival FRPG adventures for Pathfinder, all set in the Lost Lands published by Frog God Games, heir to the legacy of OSR publisher Necromancer Games. (Frog God publishes its Lost Lands adventures for both Pathfinder and for the OSR OD&D retro-clone Swords & Wizardry. All the titles in this offer were the Pathfinder versions.)
- The Lost City of Barakus and The Lost City of Barakus Player's Guide
- Stoneheart Valley
- Cyclopean Deeps Volume 1
- The Northlands Saga Volumes 1-4: NS1 Vengeance of the Long Serpent, NS2 Beyond the Wailing Mountains, NS3 The Death Curse of Swen Oakenfist, and NS4 Blood on the Snow
- Lost Lore: Town of Glory
- Lost Lore: The Portalist
- Maps of the Lost Lands: Akados Region Map, Barakus - Wilderness and Endhome Maps, Sinnar Coast Region Map
Our fellowship of Hinterlanders brought us this collection featuring exotic settings and colorful eras for fantasy roleplaying.
- Against the Dark Yogi (Tab Creations)
- Castles & Chemo
- City of Clocks (Battlefield Press)
- Ehdrigohr (Council of Fools -- previously offered in our first Bundle of Fate)
- Egyptian Adventures - Hamunaptra (Green Ronin Publishing)
- Parsantium - City at the Crossroads (Ondine Publishing)
- Spears of the Dawn (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- Spellbound Kingdoms (T. Shield Studios)
- Yggdrasill - The Lands of the North (Cubicle 7 Entertainment)
BlackEagle Operative Branch brought us this collection featuring Charles Ryan's 1993 technothriller RPG of paramilitary adventure. Star designer Kenneth Hite described this collection as "1,200+ pages of badass Nineties Night's Black Agents supplements cunningly disguised as a game that came out two decades earlier."
- Millennium's End v2.0
- BlackEagle Operative's Kit v2.0
- GMs Companion
- Ultramodern Firearms
- Vehicle Sourcebook
- Miami Sourcebook
- The Medellín Agent
Traveller Little Black Books
The Far Futurists returned from the Spinward Marches yet again with a third collection featuring classic Traveller. This time we presented all the half-size, black-covered rulebooks from 1978-83 -- the "Little Black Books" that established Traveller as the hobby's canonical SFRPG. This large collection, from Traveller designer Marc W. Miller at Far Future Enterprises, enjoyed greater success than both our previous classic Traveller offers put together.
- The three core Traveller rulebooks in their 1981 editions: B01 Characters and Combat, B02 Starships, and B03 Worlds and Adventures, plus the Special Supplement Lost Rules
- All five additional rulebooks: B04 Mercenary, B05 High Guard (1980 edition), B06 Scouts, B07 Merchant Prince, and B08 Robots
- A big bunch of supplements: S01 1001 Characters, S02 Animal Encounters, S08 Library Data A-M and S11 Library Data N-Z, S05 Lightning Class Cruisers (not widely available), S09 Fighting Ships, S12 Forms & Charts, and S13 Veterans
- Three early adventures: A05 Trillion Credit Squadron, A06 Expedition to Zhodane, and A09 Nomads of the World-Ocean
- The Classic Traveller Orientation Pack and the Charted Space Map of the Imperium
Pathfinder New Paths
Our fellowship of Visionary Voyagers brought us this collection of innovative third-party FRPG supplements for Pathfinder and other OGL-type FRPGs. This offer was curated by Owen K.C. Stephens, longtime Pathfinder developer for Green Ronin Publishing and owner of Rogue Genius Games.
- Anachronistic Adventures (Rogue Genius Games)
- Dark Roads & Golden Hells (Open Design)
- Faces of the Tarnished Souk: An NPC Collection (Rite Publishing)
- Fall of Man (Samurai Sheepdog)
- Gothic Campaign Compendium (Legendary Games)
- Journeys to the West (Open Design)
- Path of War (Dreamscarred Press)
Those hard-bitten Private Detectives returned with this hardboiled collection of indie RPGs inspired by crime novels and film noir stories about tough crooks and the tougher people who hunt them.
- The Big Crime and its accompanying scenario Death Kisses Coldly (Spectrum Games)
- A Dirty World (Greg Stolze)
- Dirty Secrets (Seth Ben-Ezra)
- Fastlane: Everything, All the Time (Twisted Confessions)
- Killshot: The Director's Cut (Broken Ruler Games)
- One Last Job (Grant Howitt)
- Secrets & Lies (Daniel Bayn)
- Streets of Bedlam (FunSized Games)
The Sea Lords brought us an all-inclusive ticket to Freeport, the original D20/OGL pirate-horror-fantasy City of Adventure from Green Ronin Publishing.
- Pirate's Guide to Freeport and the Freeport Companion - 3rd Era
- Creatures of Freeport
- Buccaneers of Freeport
- Cults of Freeport
- Black Sails Over Freeport
- Freeport Trilogy Five-Year Anniversary Edition
- Crisis in Freeport
Shadowrun Fourth Edition
- Shadowrun Fourth Edition 20th Anniversary Core Rulebook +
- AugmentationGun Heaven 2
- Runner's Companion
- Runner's Toolkit
- Street Magic and Digital Grimoire
- 10 Gangs
The Gutter Runners crept from the foggy London alleys with this collection featuring the Cubicle 7 Entertainment RPG of Victorian high adventure, gothic fantasy magic, and steampunk engineering.
- Victoriana 3rd Edition
- The Spring-Heeled Menace
- Liber Magica
- Streets of Shadow
- The Smoke
- Marvels of Science and Steampunk
- The Havering Adventures
- Jewel of the Empire
- The Devil in the Dark
- Darwin's Catalogue: The Outsiders and Beastmen of Britain
Our fellowship of Eclipse Followers brought us these OGL fantasy supplements from the Atlas Games Penumbra line:
- Beyond The Veil
- Crime and Punishment
- Dynasties And Demagogues
- En Route
- Penumbra Fantasy Bestiary
- The Last Dance
- In the Belly of the Beast
- Seven Cities
- Seven Strongholds
- Three Days to Kill
- Uncommon Character
The Systematic Heroes returned with another super-sized collection of Champions Universe RPG books from Hero Games, plus the gigantic Hero System 5th Revised Edition ("FRED"). This offer repeated only three titles from our earlier Champions offers in November 2013 and September 2014: the FRED rulebook, the Hero System Resource Kit, and Champions Universe.
- Hero System Fifth Revised Edition and the Hero System Resource Kit
- Champions Universe (for Fifth Edition)
- Evil Unleashed
- Cops, Crews, and Cabals
- Champions Worldwide
- UNTIL: Defenders of Freedom
- UNTIL Superpowers Database I and UNTIL Superpowers II
- Gadgets and Gear
- Hidden Lands
- Cardboard Characters: Champions, Master Villains, and Villain Teams
Indie Spring Festival
Our Fertile Talents brought us this refreshing collection of small-press RPGs by star designers.
- Marc Majcher, 24 Game Poems
- Per Fischer, Crossroads
- Martin Bull Gudmunsen and Ole Peder GiÃ¦ver, Itras By
- Matthijs Holter and Jason Morningstar, Love in the Time of SeiÃ°
- Emily Care Boss, Misericord(e)
- Ross Cowman, Serpent's Tooth
- Ron Edwards, Spione
- Anna Kreider, Thou Art But a Warrior
Bundle of Laughs
Just in time for April Fool's Day, our Court Jesters brought us this collection of fun and funny RPGs. No fooling!
- Critical! Go Westerly (Firestorm Ink)
- Demon Hunters (Dead Gentlemen Productions)
- Diana: Warrior Princess (Marcus L. Rowland)
- Elfs (Adept Press)
- Kobolds Ate My Baby (9th Level Games)
- Land of Og (Wingnut Games)
- Low Life: Rise of the Lowly - ReDredged (Mutha Oith Creations)
- Murphy's World and _Bob, Lord of Evil_ (Peregrine)
Our Far Futurists returned with a new collection featuring GDW's 1987 space-opera SFRPG MegaTraveller, set in the remnants of the Shattered Imperium.
- The MegaTraveller core rulebooks: Player's Manual, Referee's Manual, and Imperial Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Sourcebook
- Referee's Companion
- COACC (Close Orbit and Airspace Control Command)
- Hard Times
- Arrival Vengeance
- Assignment: Vigilante
- Astrogator's Guide to Diaspora
As a convenience to our customers, we also included the free Official Guide to MegaTraveller from Far Future Enterprises.
Bundle of Laundry
Our fellowship from Her Majesty's Occult Service brought us this collection featuring the licensed Laundry RPG from Cubicle 7 Entertainment, based on The Laundry Files novels and stories by Charles Stross about a modern counter-occult espionage agency. Laundry agents fight Cthulhu Mythos horrors and bureaucratic supervisors.
- The Laundry corebook
- Agent's Handbook
- Black Bag Jobs
- Cultists Under the Bed
- God Game Black
- Mythos Dossiers
- License to Summon
The Storm Knights returned with another huge collection featuring the classic 1990s multi-genre tabletop roleplaying game of the Possibility War in the Near Now. By getting this collection together with our January 2015 Torg Bundle, customers received all the cosm (location) sourcebooks and important supplements for the entire Torg line.
- The remaining cosm (location) sourcebooks omitted from our first offer: Aysle, The Land Below, The Living Land, Orrorsh, Space Gods, and Terra
- Creatures of Aysle, Creatures of Orrorsh, and Ravagons
- Kanawa Heavy Weapons and Kanawa Land Vehicles
- The Cassandra Files
- Clerics' Sourcebook
- The Relics of Power adventure trilogy: The Destiny Map The Possibility Chalice, and The Forever City
- The Hillfolk core rulebook and the Blood on the Snow companion
- A dozen "series pitches" (settings): Art and Murder, Campus Desk, Encore, Hold the Chain, Honor Among Thieves, Iron Tsar, Narcocorrido, Niflgap, No Crowns, Promised Land, Sheep's Clothing, and Terminal X
We also presented, for the first time anywhere since the October 2012 Hillfolk Kickstarter campaign, a collection of Hillfolk musical tracks composed by James Semple and Marie-Anne Fischer. These tracks are not yet sold at retail.
The IGDN Bundle
A fellowship of small-press publishers in the Indie Game Developer Network brought us this collection of choice small-press RPGs:
- Centurion: Legionaries of Rome (Fraser Ronald, Sword's Edge Productions)
- curse the darkness (Matthew McFarland, Growling Door Games)
- Edara: A Steampunk Renaissance (Carl Harrison and Ryan Schoon, Caelestis Designs)
- Fortune's Fool (Jay Stratton, Pantheon Press)
- Misspent Youth (Rob Bohl)
- Psi-punk (Jacob Wood, Accessible Games)
- Spark (Jason Pitre, Genesis of Legend)
- S.P.L.I.N.T.E.R. (Devon Oratz, End Transmission Games)
- Wu Xing: The Ninja Crusade (Eloy Lasanta, Third Eye Games)
- Issues 4-7 of The Fate Codex magazine (Magpie Games)
Vampire: The Masquerade
The Camarilla sired this amazing collection featuring the 1992 2nd Edition of White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade and many of its finest supplements.
- Vampire: The Masquerade 2nd Edition
- Vampire Players Guide 2nd Edition
- The Storytellers Handbook 1st Edition
- A World of Darkness 2nd Edition
- Chicago by Night 2nd Edition
- Ghouls: Fatal Addiction
- The Hunters Hunted
- The Kindred Most Wanted
- Player's Guide to the Sabbat and Storyteller's Handbook to the Sabbat
- Who's Who Among Vampires: Children of the Inquisition
- Book of the Kindred
- Conspiracy X 2.0, The Paranormal Sourcebook, and The Extraterrestrials Sourcebook
- CJ Carella's WitchCraft, Mystery Codex, Abomination Codex, and WitchCraft Chronicler's Shield
- Armageddon: The End Times
- Ghosts of Albion
- Terra Primate
- Eden Studios Presents: Volume 1
Designers, Dragons, and More
Our Archival Researchers brought us this collection of ebooks presenting the history and highlights of the roleplaying game hobby.
- Shannon Appelcline, Designers & Dragons: The '70s, The '80s, The '90s, The '00s
- From Green Ronin Publishing: Hobby Games: The 100 Best and Family Games: The 100 Best
- Robin D. Laws, 40 Years of Gen Con
The Storm Knights brought us this huge collection featuring the classic 1990s multi-genre tabletop roleplaying game of Storm Knights fighting the Possibility War in the Near Now.
- Torg: Revised & Expanded, Torg Drama Deck & Rules, and Torg Introductory Pack
- The Storm Knights' Guide Guide to the Possibility Wars
- The High Lords' Guide to the Possibility Wars
- The Character Collection
- The Delphi Council Worldbook I
- The Cyberpapacy and The GodNet
- The Nile Empire
- Nippon Tech and Kanawa Personal Weapons
- Pixaud's Practical Grimoire
- Tharkold and Creatures of Tharkold
- Citybooks: Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo
The Freebooters from Frog God Games brought us this collection featuring their Pathfinder pirate-fantasy campaign setting of dark heroic swashbuckling and terror in the Age of Sail.
- Razor Coast campaign setting
- Freebooter's Guide to the Razor Coast
- Heart of the Razor
- Fire as She Bears
- Dead Man's Chest
- Razor Coast Map Folio
Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition
Following our successful April 2014 offer of the current 3rd Edition of Green Ronin's bestselling superhero RPG, the Heroes of Freedom delivered this colossal collection featuring Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition (2005) and many choice supplements.
- Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition Core Rulebook
- Agents of Freedom
- Beginner's Guide
- Book of Magic
- Character Record Folio
- Freedom City 2nd Edition
- Freedom's Most Wanted
- Golden Age -- Silver Age -- Iron Age
- Hero High
- Instant Superheroes
- Mastermind's Manual
- Time of Vengeance
- Ultimate Power
From the deepest depths, the Dungeoneers brought this fine collection featuring Sage Kobold's bestselling Apocalypse Engine fantasy RPG plus a full line of supplements and adventures:
- Dungeon World
- Dungeon World supplements from Red Box Vancouver: Adventures on Dungeon Planet, Class Warfare, Terrors of the Ancient World, and Truncheon World
- A trilogy of Dungeon World introductory adventures, also from Red Box Vancouver: DW1 Lair of the Unknown, DW2 Island of Fire Mountain, DW3 Ghostwood Haunts
- Servants of the Cinder Queen and Funnel World (Lampblack & Brimstone)
Indie Cornucopia +2
Another spectacular Cornucopia offer from the Fellowship of the New Horn:
- Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine (Eos Press)
- Lords of Gossamer & Shadow (Rite Publishing)
- Nobilis 3e: The Essentials, V1 (Eos Press)
- Rocket Age (Cubicle 7)
- Torchbearer (Burning Wheel)
- Torchbearer Sagas: The Wanderers (Memento Mori Theatricks)
- Uresia: Grave of Heaven 2e (Cumberland Games)
Bundle of Fate +2
The Fated Fellowship returned with an all-new collection of leading RPGs that use the popular and fast-growing Fate rules system:
- Base Raiders (Ross Payton)
- The Day After Ragnarok: Fate Core Edition (Atomic Overmind Press)
- The Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks and the Fate System Toolkit (Evil Hat Productions)
- Fate Codex magazine (Mark Diaz Truman, Patreon)
- Iron Edda: War of Metal and Bone (Exploding Rogue Studios)
- Jadepunk: Tales From Kausao City (Reroll Productions)
- The Ministry Initiative (Galileo Games)
- Pirate's Guide to Freeport and Fate Freeport Companion (Green Ronin Publishing)
- Tianxia: Blood, Silk, & Jade (Vigilance Press)
Old School Revival +2
Our Neoclassicists brought us old-style tabletop fantasy roleplaying games, supplements, and modules. This offer centered on the D&D B/X retro-clone Labyrinth Lord (Goblinoid Games) and its Advanced Edition Companion for AD&D 1e retro-goodness.
- Labyrinth Lord Revised Edition and its Advanced Edition Companion (Goblinoid Games)
- Death Frost Doom 2e and Qelong (Lamentations of the Flame Princess)
- Dyson's Delves I and Magical Theorems & Dark Pacts (Dyson Logos)
- Lesserton & Mor (Faster Monkey Games)
- People of the Pit (Brave Halfling)
- The River Knife trilogy: Knives in the Dark, Evil Wizards in a Cave, and The Third Verse (Red Box Vancouver)
- Scarlet Heroes (Sine Nomine Publishing)
Worldbuilder's Toolkit +2
Our Master Planners brought us top-quality texts that help you explore your campaign world's history, set up its cities and castles, dress it with decoration and detail, and create compelling stories.
- The Bones: Us and Our Dice (Gameplaywright)
- The Castle Builder series (Skirmisher Publishing): Strongholds, Manor Houses, Moathouses & Pillboxes, Towers, and Keeps
- City Builder: A Guide to Designing Communities (Skirmisher)
- The Dungeon Dozen (Jason Sholtis)
- Hamlet's Hit Points (Gameplaywright)
- How to Host a Dungeon (Tony Dowler)
- The Lazy Dungeon Master (Sly Flourish)
- A Magical Society: Beast Builder (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Odyssey: The Complete Game Master's Guide to Campaign Management (Engine Publishing)
- Sly Flourish's DM Tips (Sly Flourish) (Sly Flourish)
Bundle of Tentacles +2
The Mad Scholars risked their sanity to bring us this collection of Cthulhu Mythos-saturated titles:
- Age of Cthulhu: Horrors From Yuggoth (Goodman Games)
- Macabre Tales and The Secret of the Dead Man's Satchel (Spectrum Games)
- Out of Time, Out of Space, and The Final Revelation (Pelgrane Press)
- Red Eye of Azathoth (Kobold Press)
- The Sense of the Sleight-of-Hand Man (Arc Dream Publishing)
- tremulus (Reality Blurs)
Bundle of Nerves +2
Our Dark Thinkers delivered, with shaking hands, this all-new collection of small-press indie horror RPGs, a sequel to the October 2013 Bundle of Nerves:
- Dead of Night
- The Farm
- Hell For Leather (Cobweb Games) and its free Frame Library: War of the Bard, Flight of the Huguenots, and The Martyrdom of Gaius Flavius
- Lacuna Part I
- The Legerdemain Betrayers
- Little Fears Nightmare Edition and Happy Birthday, Little Fears (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Monsters and Other Childish Things and The Dreadful Secrets of Candlewick Manor
- Pickets & Blinds
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
The Toughened Survivors scrounged up this gore-soaked collection featuring the wide-ranging zombie survival horror RPG from Eden Studios:
- All Flesh Must Be Eaten Revised rulebook
- AFMBE Zombie Master Screen
- Atlas of the Waking Dead
- Book of All Flesh
- Book of Archetypes 1 and Book of Archetypes 2
- Dungeons and Zombies
- Enter the Zombie
- One of the Living
- The Waking Dead
- Worlds of the Dead
The Minion Hunters brought us the comprehensive 1997 2nd Edition of GDW's dark-fantasy RPG of ancient monsters vs. modern firepower:
- DC2 Player's Handbook - Masters Edition
- DC2 Referee's Guide - Masters Edition
- DC2 Referee Screen
- The Sin City series: 1 - The Shadow Falls; 2 - Of Gates and Gods; 3 - Masks of Darkness
- New Orleans
- Among the Dead
This offer also presented the first nine issues of the Dark Conspiracy fanzine Demonground, available as free downloads from the Demonground website.
Stone Skin Press
- The New Hero Volume 1 and Volume 2
- The New Gothic
- Shotguns vs. Cthulhu
- The Lion and the Aardvark: Aesop's Modern Fables
- The Birds Volume 1
- The Birds Volume 2: There Goes My Dream Job
For the November 2017 resurrection of this offer we added Swords v. Cthulhu -- and all previous purchasers of the original October 2014 run received the new addition automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page.
Indie Treasure Trove +2
Our second Gumptious Vanguard fellowship brought us this all-new collection of top-quality small-press RPGs, the sequel to our September 2013 Indie Treasure Trove offer.
- Another Fine Mess (Ann Dupuis)
- Awesome Adventures (Willow Palecek)
- Blade & Crown (Rachel Kronick)
- Cartoon Action Hour - Season 3 (Cynthia Celeste Miller)
- Cogs, Cakes, & Swordsticks (Lynne Hardy)
- Shelter in Place (J. R. Blackwell)
- A Tragedy in Five Acts (Michelle Lyons-McFarland)
- Monsters & Magic (Sarah Newton)
- Steal Away Jordan (Julia Bond Ellingboe)
- 1001 Spells
- The Book of Monster Templates
- The Breaking of Forstor Nagar
- Coliseum Morpheuon
- The Curse of the Golden Spear trilogy: The Gift, Dim Spirit, and Dark Path
- Heroes of the Jade Oath
- In The Company of Monsters
- Jade Oath: Infernal Romance at Moon Temple
Ptolus & Malhavoc
The Delver's Guild presented this lavish collection spotlighting Monte Cook's colossal Ptolus city sourcebook and his OGL rulebooks from Malhavoc Press:
- Ptolus: Monte Cook's City by the Spire
- Ptolus: A Player's Guide to Ptolus
- Book of Experimental Might and Book of Experimental Might II: Bloody, Bold, and Resolute
- Book of Hallowed Might and Book of Hallowed Might II: Portents and Visions
- Complete Book of Eldritch Might
- Dark Tidings
- Secrets of the Delver's Guild
Champions 5th Edition
The Systematic Heroes, who brought us the November 2013 Hero System Bundle, returned with this super-powered assortment of Hero Games Champions Universe campaign books -- and "FRED"!
- Hero System 5th Revised Edition ("FRED")
- Hero System Sidekick (Revised)
- Hero System Resource Kit
- Champions Battlegrounds
- Champions Universe (5th Edition)
- Conquerors, Killers, and Crooks
- Millennium City
- Millennium City University
- Stronghold Files, Volume 1
- The Tablets of Destiny
- VIPER: Coils of the Serpent
Ars Magica Fifth Edition
- Ars Magica Fifth Edition rulebook
- The Broken Covenant of Calebais
- The Houses of Hermes series: True Lineages, Mystery Cults, and Societates
- The Lion and the Lily
- Tales of Mythic Europe
Media composer James Semple provided these music soundtracks, commissioned by Pelgrane Press as mood-enhancing accompaniments to tabletop roleplaying sessions of its RPGs using the GUMSHOE System by Robin D. Laws.
- Ashen Stars: All We Have Forgotten
- The Esoterrorists: Dissonance
- Night's Black Agents: Dust and Mirrors
- Trail of Cthulhu: Eternal Lies Suite (complete)
- Trail of Cthulhu: Four Shadows
Our fellowship of Far Futurists returned with a new collection of 1980s GDW Traveller titles, all different from our February 2014 Classic Traveller offer. This collection spotlighted the 1983 introductory boxed set:
- Starter Traveller
- S03 The Spinward Marches
- S04 Citizens of the Imperium
- S06 76 Patrons
- S07 Traders and Gunboats
- A00 The Imperial Fringe
- A01 The Kinunir
- A02 Research Station Gamma
- A03 Twilight's Peak
- Starships and Spacecraft (Judges Guild 1979)
- Better Angels
- Black Devils Brigade
- GODLIKE Revised Edition
- Grim War
- REIGN: Enchiridion
- This Favored Land
- Wild Talents 2nd Edition
- Will to Power
The Indie Initiative
The star designers in our fellowship of Groundbreakers provided this top-notch collection of the indie games that helped shape modern roleplaying:
- Vincent Baker, Dogs in the Vineyard
- Emily Care Boss, Breaking the Ice
- Paul Czege, My Life With Master
- Ron Edwards, Sorcerer and Trollbabe
- Ben Lehman, Polaris
- Ralph Mazza, Universalis
- Clinton R. Nixon, The Shadow of Yesterday
- Jared A. Sorensen, InSpectres and octaNe
- John Scott Tynes, Puppetland
- James Wallis, The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Pathfinder Player Options
- The Advanced Races series: Centaurs, Darakhul Ghouls, Dragonkin, Gearforged, Kobolds, Lamia, Ravenfolk, and Tieflings
- Complete Advanced Feats
- The Divine Favor series: The Cleric, The Druid, The Inquisitor, The Oracle, and The Paladin
- Might of the Magus
- New Paths Compendium
- The Wondrous Items series: Armor and Helmets & Shields
The Avatars of the Gods delivered to us, as by divine sending, this comprehensive collection featuring the post-apocalyptic fantasy d20 System campaign set in a world warped by a war of gods and titans.
- Champions of the Scarred Lands
- Creature Collection (Revised)
- The Divine and the Defeated
- Ghelspad Campaign Setting
- Mithril: City of the Golem
- Relics & Rituals
- Scarred Lands Adventures (DM Screen Companion)
- Shelzar: City of Sins
- Strange Lands
Mongoose Traveller and 2300AD
The fellowship of Frontier Colonists brought us this offer featuring 2300AD, the 2012 Mongoose Publishing update by Colin Dunn of the classic GDW game of humanity's first steps to the stars -- and the bundle included not only most of the 2300AD line, but also the complete Mongoose Traveller rulebook.
- Mongoose Traveller Core Rulebook
- 2300AD setting book
- French Arm Adventures
- The complete Grendelssaga trilogy: Rescue Run, Salvage Rights, and Black as Pitch
- Terror's Lair
- The Tricolore's Shadow
Your friend The Computer authorized this generous collection featuring the 2004 Mongoose Publishing edition of the classic satirical SFRPG of hunting traitors in a future underground city. Contents of this record-shattering offer included the 2004 PARANOIA rulebook (Service Pack 1), the GM Screen and Mission Blender booklet, The Traitor's Manual, Crash Priority, The Mutant Experience, Flashbacks, STUFF, WMD, Extreme PARANOIA, and Service Service! Methods of obtaining these titles outside this offer are currently classified INDIGO Clearance, pending review by The Computer's loyal servants in Production, Logistics, & Commissary.
Agents of the Firewall brought us this choice collection featuring the RPG of transhuman conspiracy and horror from Posthuman Studios.
- Eclipse Phase rulebook and Eclipse Phase Sample Characters
- The Devotees
- NPC File Volume 1: Prime
- Sunward: The Inner System
When we revived this offer in June 2018 (as "Eclipse Phase Essentials"), we added several new titles -- and, as usual, all previous purchasers of the offer during its first two runs received the new additions automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page.
- Glory, a starter adventure
- Eclipse Phase Gamemaster's Screen
- Eclipse Phase: All Sample Characters (first edition), a free compilation of 60 NPCs from the Eclipse Phase 1E core rulebook, Sunward, Transhuman, and Firewall
King Arthur Pendragon
The Knights of the Round Table brought us this collection featuring Greg Stafford's classic Arthurian RPG from Nocturnal Media:
- King Arthur Pendragon Edition 5.1
- The Great Pendragon Campaign
- Book of Knights & Ladies
- Book of Battle (2nd Edition)
- Book of Armies
- The Grey Knight
- Tales of Chivalry & Romance
- Book of Records, Volume 1: Knights
- Pendragon Gamemaster Characters
The surviving Rail Barons of the Great Rail Wars brought us this collection of the original 1996 Weird West RPG. All the titles in our collection are sold online by Pinnacle Entertainment, both in its online store and through DriveThruRPG:
- Deadlands Classic: Weird West Player's Guide and Marshal's Handbook (the 2004 updates of the original 1996 Deadlands rules)
- The Agency: Men in Black Dusters
- Book o' the Dead
- Canyon o' Doom
- The Collegium
- Fire & Brimstone
- Ghost Dancers
- Hucksters & Hexes
- Law Dogs
- Lone Stars: The Texas Rangers
- Rascals, Varmints, & Critters
- Smith & Robards Catalog
By the way, the Big Map Blog offers a huge gallery of free 19th-Century maps, many from the Old West, that provide instant backdrops for your Deadlands campaign. Here are a few to get you started:
- Cheyenne, Wyoming (1882)
- Phoenix, Arizona (1885)
- Virginia City, Nevada Territory (1891)
- "Map of Fictive Great Western City (1880s)"
The Order of Truth's Aeon Priests brought us this comprehensive collection featuring Monte Cook's spectacular science fantasy RPG Numenera:
- Numenera rulebook
- Artifacts & Oddities Collection 1
- Cypher Collection 1
- The Devil's Spine
- Gamemaster's Screen
- In Strange Aeons
- Ninth World Bestiary
- Numenera Player's Guide
Trail of Cthulhu
The fellowship of Deranged Pursuers sells Trail of Cthulhu and subscriptions to Kenneth Hite's monthly effusion Ken Writes About Stuff, as well as many other GUMSHOE System RPGs, through the Pelgrane Press Online Store and through our friends at DriveThruRPG:
- Trail of Cthulhu rulebook
- Arkham Detective Tales (Extended Edition)
- The Armitage Files
- Bookhounds of London
- The Book of the Smoke (AKA The Occult Guide to London)
- Four Shadows (music)
- Keeper's Resource Book & Screen
- Rough Magicks
- Stunning Eldritch Tales
Spirit of the Century
- Spirit of the Century
- Storm of the Century
- Strange Tales of the Century by superstar pulp historian Jess Nevins
- Chuck Wendig's novels Dinocalypse Now and Beyond Dinocalypse
- Stephen Blackmoore's novel Khan of Mars
The Pulp Hall of Fame by Jess Nevins was exclusive to this bundle and hasn't yet been published anywhere else.
Mutants & Masterminds
- Deluxe Hero's Handbook
- Gamemaster's Guide
- Threat Report
- Gamemaster's Kit
- Emerald City Knights Adventure Series
- The Sentinels (free pregenerated player characters)
Check the Mutants & Masterminds website for news and lots of free downloads.
Our team of Covert Operatives brought us this collection featuring Pagan Publishing's spectacular setting of modern-day Mythos conspiracy:
- Delta Green
- DG: Countdown
- DG: Eyes Only
- DG: Targets of Opportunity
- The free introductory scenario "PX Poker Night"
- And four volumes of Delta Green fiction: Alien Intelligence, Dark Theatres, Denied to the Enemy, and Through a Glass, Darkly
The fellowship of The Undaunted brought us this collection of RPGs featuring heroic action in exotic settings.
- Beast Hunters (Christian and Lisa Griffen, Berengad Games)
- Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries (Eric J. Boyd Designs)
- Full Light, Full Steam (Josh Roby, Kallisti Press)
- Hellas (Jerry Grayson, Khepera Publishing)
- Honor + Intrigue (Chris Rutkowsky, Basic Action Games)
- High Valor (Tim Kirk, Silverlion Studios)
- Jaws of the Six Serpents (Tim Gray, Silver Branch Games)
- Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies (Chad Underkoffler, Evil Hat Productions)
Ars Magica 4
The Ars Magica Fourth Edition supplements brought to us by the fellowship of Hermetic Magi are sold in .PDF at Warehouse 23:
- Ars Magica Fourth Edition rulebook (free download)
- Faerie Stories
- Festival of the Damned
- Heirs to Merlin: The Stonehenge Tribunal
- The Medieval Bestiary, Revised
- A Medieval Tapestry
- Ordo Nobilis
- Triamore: The Covenant at Lucien's Folly
- Wizard's Grimoire, Revised
- The Traveller Book
- The Traveller Adventure
- Atlas of the Imperium
- The Spinward Marches poster map included in CT A00 Adventure 00 Imperial Fringe
- The Spinward Marches Campaign
- Supplement S08 Library Data A-M and S11 Library Data N-Z
- Supplement S12 Forms and Charts
- Double Adventure 01 Annic Nova
- Alien Module 6 - Solomani and Supplement S10 Solomani Rim
- Adventure 11 Murder on Arcturus Station
- FASA Deck Plan Set ACS-1
- FASA Deck Plan Set ACS-2
Our fellowship of Free Spirits brought us an acclaimed collection featuring cutting-edge live RPGs. Some of the games in this offer appeared here for the first time anywhere and are not yet published.
- Meguey Baker, 1001 Nights (the Bundle of Holding version included 12 new larp characters, not yet published elsewhere)
- Emily Care Boss, Remodel (not yet published)
- Josh T. Jordan, Doll
- Shoshana Kessock, Service (not yet published)
- Jason Morningstar, Out of Dodge (not yet published) and The Climb
- Lizzie Stark, Pocket Guide to American Freeform (not yet published)
This offer's "Freeform Sampler" sub-collection presented many free or cheap games. Most are available online:
- Emily Care Boss, Under My Skin and (with Matthijs Holter) "Play With Intent" (our version is not yet published)
- Julia Ellingboe, Tales of the Fisherman's Wife
- Jason Morningstar, Superhero Bakery (.PDF link)
- Nick Smith & Jake Richmond, Sea Dracula
- Lizzie Stark, The Curse
- Evan Torner, Metropolis (.PDF)
- Evan Torner & Kat Jones, Uwe Boll's Christmas Special
Our fellowship of Design Mechanics brought us an authoritative edition of the classic fantasy RPG RuneQuest from The Design Mechanism.
- RuneQuest 6th Edition core rulebook
- Book of Quests
- Monster Island
- Monster Island Companion
- Hessaret's Treasure
The Dying Earth
The fellowship of the 21st Aeon brought us the Dying Earth roleplaying rulebooks and an exhaustive line of supplements from Pelgrane Press:
- The Dying Earth rulebook
- The Dying Earth Revivification Folio
- The Compendium of Universal Knowledge
- Cugel's Compendium of Indispensable Advantages
- The complete five-part "In the Footsteps of Fools" series: All's Fair in Azenomei, Strangers in Saskervoy, Lords of Cil, Beyond the Mountains of Magnatz, and And Thence to Almery
- Kaiin Player's Guide
- Rhialto's Book of Marvels
- The Scaum Valley Gazetteer
- Tooth, Talon, & Pinion
- Turjan's Tome of Beauty and Horror
When we revived this offer in November 2017, Pelgrane Press generously filled out the lineup with the rest of The Dying Earth RPG line -- and all previous purchasers of this offer (renamed "Dying Earth Compleat") in its two previous runs received the newly added books automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page.
- Demons of the Dying Earth
- The Primer of Practical Magic, which adapts the DERPG spells to the d20 System
- Fields of Silver, an epic Turjan-level campaign
- Three introductory adventures: The Day of the Quelo (Cugel-level), Gomoshan's Tomb (Turjan-level), and The Creep of Inaccuracy (Rhialto-level)
- The Excellent Prismatic Spray magazine: EPS issue 2, EPS issue 3, EPS double issue 4/5: Ascolais and the Land of the Falling Wall, and EPS issue 6
Over the Edge
This comprehensive collection featured Jonathan Tweet's Over the Edge, the RPG of surreal danger. Atlas Games sells all the titles in this collection in .PDF through e23, operated by Steve Jackson Games:
- Over the Edge 2e rulebook
- At Your Service
- Forgotten Lives
- Friend or Foe?
- Pierced Heart, the OTE novel by Robin D. Laws (also available in Kindle format on Amazon)
- Players' Survival Guide
- Unauthorized Broadcast
- Weather the Cuckoo Likes
- Wildest Dreams
- Warped Adventures: Invasion
Machine Age Holiday Gift
This collection of Machine Age Productions RPGs was a benefit for Machine Age designers Filamena Young and David A. Hill Jr, whose home was burgled just before Christmas 2013.
Super Asian Blast
The fellowship of Enthused Otaku, which contributed this collection of Asian and Asian-inspired RPGs, sells most of its games online:
- Anima Prime (Berengad Games)
- Clover and the Clover Holiday Special (These Are Our Games)
- Golden Sky Stories and Maid RPG (Star Line Publishing)
- Kuro (Cubicle 7 Entertainment)
- Magicians: Language Learning RPG (Kyle Simons)
- Mecha and Mekayana: A Bollywood Supplement for Mecha (Heroic Journey Publishing)
- Monkey: The Storytelling Game of the Journey to the West (D101 Games)
- Motobushido (Alliterated Games)
- Tokyo Brain Pop (Atarashi Games)
The good parents and supportive allies of the Family and Friends fellowship sell all the titles in this bundle online:
- Adventures in Oz - Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (F. Douglas Wall)
- Camp Myth: The RPG and Mermaid Adventures (Third Eye Games)
- Happy Birthday, Robot! (Evil Hat Productions)
- Hero Kids (Hero Forge Games)
- Project Ninja Panda Taco (Jennisodes)
- School Daze (Sand & Steam Productions)
- The Princes' Kingdom (CRN Games)
- The Zorcerer of Zo (Atomic Sock Monkey Press)
The Fellowship of the Horn brought us the largest, the most impressive, the most spectacular Bundle of Holding we've ever offered:
- Adventures on Dungeon Planet (Red Box Vancouver)
- Apocalypse World (lumpley games)
- Becoming (Dangerous Games)
- Dungeon World (Sage Kobold Productions)
- Durance and Fiasco: American Disasters (Bully Pulpit Games)
- Nova Praxis - Augmented .PDF (Void Star Studios)
- Perfect, Unrevised and The Quiet Year (Buried Without Ceremony)
- Sagas of the Icelanders (Red Moose Games)
The vastly experienced gamemasters of the Great Constructors fellowship sell their top-quality guides to creating your own campaign setting:
- Complete Kobold Guide to Game Design and Kobold Guide to Worldbuilding (Kobold Press)
- Eureka - 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters and Masks - 1,000 Memorable NPCs for Any Roleplaying Game (Engine Publishing)
- A Magical Medieval Society - Western Europe (Expeditious Retreat Press)
- Red Tide - Campaign Sourcebook and Sandbox Toolkit (Sine Nomine Publishing)
- Tome of Adventure Design (Frog God Games)
Professional sound designer Wes Otis provided a generous collection of audio environmental background loops designed to enhance tabletop RPG sessions. Wes sells dozens of different tracks at the Plate Mail Games website and through RPGnow.
- 1930s New York
- Abandoned Castle
- Alien World 1
- Alien World 2
- Derelict Space Station
- Dungeon Realm 1 (Remix)
- Dungeon Realm 2
- Elven Forest
- Fantasy Tavern
- Hero's Starship Bridge (Remix)
- Inside the Internet
- Medieval City 2
- Medieval Fishing Village
- Pharaoh's Tomb
- Rajah's Palace
- San Francisco 1910
- Steampunk Zeppelin
- Subterranean World
- Viking Dining Hall
- Villain's Spaceship Bridge
- Champions Complete
- The Dragon Mandarin 5e
- Fantasy Hero 6e
- Hero System Equipment Guide 6e
- Hero System Resource Kit 5e
- Hero System Skills 6e
- Lucha Libre Hero 5e
- Map Archive I -- Martial Arts & Fantasy 5e
- Pulp Hero 5e
- Star Hero 6e
Old School Revival
Thanks to the spirited work of The Stalwart Revivalists, the Old School Revival fantasy roleplaying games, supplements, and modules from our large collection are available across the web:
- Adventurer Conqueror King System by Alexander Macris, with Tavis Allison and Greg Tito (Autarch LLC)
- James Edward Raggi IV's The God That Crawls and The Monolith From Beyond Space and Time, and Vornheim: The Complete City Kit by Zak S. (all from Lamentations of the Flame Princess)
- Matthew Finch's Swords & Wizardry Complete 2012, Eldritch Weirdness, and the Swords & Wizardry Monster Book, as well as the modules Demonspore and Tomb of the Iron God. Matthew also added the first issue of his OSR magazine Knockspell to our "OSR Toolkit." (Mythmere Games)
- Cyclopean Deeps 1: Down to Ques Querax, also by Matt Finch (for sale only as part of a subscription to the complete campaign from Frog God Games)
- Stonehell Dungeon: Down Night-Haunted Halls and its two supplements, The Brigand Caves and Buried Secrets (Michael Curtis)
This bundle also included an "OSR Toolkit" of (mostly) free resources from around the web, such as the free no-art versions of Labyrinth Lord and Lamentations of the Flame Princess; Philotomy's OD&D Musings; Quick Primer for Old-School Gaming; the first issue of Dyson's Dodecahedron; and .PDFs of graph paper. We forget where we found the graph paper.
Bundle of Tentacles
The designers of The Maddened Investigators fellowship sell their Mythos-blighted imaginings at retail:
- Cthulhu 101 (Atomic Overmind Press)
- Cthulhu Britannica: Folklore and Cthulhu Britannica: Shadows Over Scotland (both from Cubicle 7)
- Dark Streets, Hellfire, and Renaissance Deluxe (Cakebread & Walton)
- Dubious Shards (Atomic Overmind)
- Eldritch Skies (Battlefield Press)
- Shadows Over Filmland (Pelgrane Press)
- Tarot of Cthulhu (published by Ronin Publishing, sold by Atomic Overmind)
- Trail of Cthulhu Player's Guide (Pelgrane Press)
- The Unspeakable Oath issues #18, 19, and 20 (Arc Dream)
Down these mean streets the fellowship of The Night Walkers went -- but before they went, they offered a fine collection of traditional horror RPGs:
- Abandon All Hope (RPGObjects)
- The Book of Unremitting Horror - GUMSHOE System version and original d20 version (Pelgrane Press)
- Cryptworld and Rotworld (Goblinoid Games)
- Exquisite Replicas (Abstract Nova)
- In Dark Alleys (Vajra Enterprises). The .PDF version of In Dark Alleys included in the Nightmare Alley collection is sold nowhere else; softcover copies are available from the Vajra Enterprises site and in better retail stores.
- Outlive Outdead (Happy Bishop Games)
- Pandemonio (Rafael Chandler): This new combined edition of the two Books of Pandemonium, Scorn and Spite, debuted in the Nightmare Alley collection.
- Unhallowed Metropolis, Revised (Atomic Overmind Press)
Bundle of Nerves
The jumpy fellowship called The Nerve Wrackers sells terrifying RPGs on the web:
- The Demolished Ones by Brian Engard (Rite Publishing)
- Don't Rest Your Head by Fred Hicks, Don't Lose Your Mind by Benjamin Baugh, and the fiction anthology Don't Read This Book, edited by Chuck Wendig (all from Evil Hat Productions)
- Dread by Epidiah Ravachol and Nat "woodelf" Barmore (The Impossible Dream)
- The Final Girl by Bret Gillan (Gas Mask Games)
- Kingdom of Nothing by Jeff Himmelman (Galileo Games)
- Murderous Ghosts by D. Vincent Baker (Trauma Games, AKA Lumpley Games); this bundle also presented, for the first time anywhere, Vincent Baker's previously unpublished reskinning, Murderous Ghosts: Northampton State Hospital.
- Ocean by Jake Richmond (Atarashi Games)
- Spookybeans by Ben Morgan and James Carpio (Chapter 13 Press)
Stars Without Number
Get news, optional rules, and free downloads for stellar explorer Kevin Crawford's retro sandbox SFRPG Stars Without Number at the Sine Nomine Publishing website. DriveThruRPG sells all the books in our collection: the Stars Without Number Core Edition rulebook, the naval campaign supplement Skyward Steel, the adventure Hard Light, and the post-apocalyptic RPG Other Dust. (By the way, this online SWN Sector Generator from Emichron is pretty incredible.)
The fellowship of The Invisible Clergy brought us this collection featuring the much-honored Unknown Armies rulebook and several excellent supplements from Atlas Games. Buy the .PDF ebooks of Unknown Armies and the supplements Break Today, One Shots, Statosphere, To Go, and Weep at e23, run by Steve Jackson Games. For free Unknown Armies downloads, visit the Atlas Games website, the official UA website at John Scott Tynes's home page, and the extensive UArchive repository of fan material.
Feng Shui's Golden Comeback
The fellowship of The Dragons is the Feng Shui team at Atlas Games. At e23 you can buy .PDFs of the Feng Shui rulebook, Golden Comeback, Blowing Up Hong Kong, In Your Face Again, and Friends of the Dragon.
Bundle of GUMSHOE
The fellowship of the Private Detectives offered a collection of RPGs and scenarios of mystery and detection based on the GUMSHOE System by Robin D. Laws and published by Pelgrane Press. There you can buy a one-year subscription to Kenneth Hite's monthly effusion Ken Writes About Stuff, if you didn't get it as part of this bundle. DriveThruRPG sells Ashen Stars, Dead Rock Seven, Fear Itself, Hard Helix, Mutant City Blues, Night's Black Agents, See Page XX Vol 1, and The Zalozhniy Quartet.
For this offer's May 2018 resurrection we added Kenneth Hite's Moon Dust Men, about the secret Project Moon Dust, established in 1953 by President Eisenhower to locate, contain, and coordinate everything known about the alien presence on Earth. And, as usual, all previous purchasers of the offer during its first two runs received the new addition automatically on their Wizard's Cabinet download page.
Bundle of Fate
The RPG designers and publishers in the Fated Fellowship are active on the web:
- Bulldogs!: Get free scenarios, character and ship sheets, pregenerated characters for convention play, and a TransGalaxy Crew Contract at the Galileo Games Bulldogs page.
- Diaspora: Find free character and reference sheets, skill lists, and other downloads at the VSCA Publishing site.
- Ehdrigohr: Learn more from the January 2013 Ehdrigohr Kickstarter page and at the Council of Fools website.
- Fate Core and Fate Accelerated: These are both pay-what-you-want downloads at the Evil Hat Productions website. For more about Fate Core, see the spectacularly successful (US$433K!) January 2013 Fate Core Kickstarter page. For the differences between Core and Accelerated, see this RPG.net forum topic, "Sell me on which Fate version," and this one, "Understanding Fate."
- Fate Worlds Volume One: Worlds on Fire and Volume Two: Worlds in Shadow: Learn more at Evil Hat Productions
- Full Moon: Learn more at the April 2012 Full Moon Kickstarter page. Download a character sheet at Nothing Ventured Games.
- The Kerberos Club (Fate Edition): Learn more and get free reference sheets and resources at Arc Dream's website. Read Hans Messersmith's RPGGeek Actual Play account, "The Affair of the Seven Dials." Arc Dream publisher Shane Ivey posted a good analysis of the "Strange Fate" rules used in The Kerberos Club.
- Legends of Anglerre and the The Legends of Anglerre Companion: Get character, construct, and organization sheets at the Cubicle 7 Entertainment website.
- Spirit of the Century: Preview the first two chapters and get sample characters at the Evil Hat Productions website.
- Starblazer Adventures: As with Legends of Anglerre, look for more information at the Cubicle 7 Entertainment website.
Indie Treasure Trove
The indie RPG designers in the Gumptious Vanguard fellowship are active on the web:
- 3:16 - Carnage Amongst the Stars and Best Friends: Get free sample pages, character and planet sheets, maps, supplements, FAQs, interviews, links to many reviews, and lots (LOTS!) of Actual Play accounts at designer Gregor Hutton's site, BoxNinja.
- The Agency: Find designer Matt Machell's other games at Realms.co.uk, including Covenant, Pulp!, and the forthcoming supplement for The Agency, The Queen's Men.
- Annalise: Find free record sheets and Guided Play scenarios at designer Nathan Paoletta's site, ndp design.
- Dog Eat Dog: Designer Liam Liwanag Burke blogs at Liwanag Press.
- Dust Devils and The Ladykillers: Designer Matt Snyder blogs at Stories You Play.
- God-King: See more games and a graphic portfolio from designer Daniel Cruz Chan at Spiffup.org.
- Heroine: Designer Josh Jordan blogs at Ginger Goat.
- Mars Colony: Designer Tim Koppang's games, including Persona and Hero's Banner, are available at tck roleplaying.
- Our Last Best Hope and The Play's the Thing: Find designer Mark Diaz Truman's other games at Magpie Games. (And check out the Our Last Best Hope Expansion Book.)
- Sorcerer: Download character and demon sheets at designer Ron Edwards's website, Adept Press.
Earlier in 2013
Bundle of Holding +5 (August 2013)
Most of the designers-turned-novelists in the Sagacious Chroniclers fellowship are online:
- Terry K. Amthor (The Loremaster Legacy)
- Jennifer Brozek (Caller Unknown)
- Matt Forbeck (Brave New World 1: Revolution)
- Travis Heermann (Sword of the Ronin)
- Along with past Bundle of Holding contributor Robin D. Laws, Kenneth Hite (Tour de Lovecraft: The Tales) is half the podcasting team of Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff.
- Douglas Niles (A Breach in the Watershed) is published through Popcorn Press.
- Jon Peterson (Playing at the World) reproduces fascinating documents from the earliest days of adventure gaming on his Playing at the World blog.
- Phil Vecchione (Never Unprepared: The Complete Game Master's Guide to Session Prep) blogs at Gnome Stew. Find more of his books at Engine Publishing.
Bundle of the Ages (August 2013)
The Sedulous Historians sell their historical and historical-fantasy RPGs online:
- At the Agon-RPG website, designer John Harper offers free downloads for his game of ancient Greek competition, Agon. Find John's other designs, including the amazing free module Lady Blackbird, at One Seven Design Studio.
- Atlas Games publishes a huge range of supplements for the classic medieval fantasy RPG Ars Magica.
- Omnihedron Games publishes Neil Gow's Napoleonic games Beat to Quarters and Duty & Honour, as well as the D&H 1809 Miscellany and 1810 Miscellany.
- Cakebread & Walton designed the clockpunk game of an alternate-history English Civil War, Clockwork & Chivalry.
- Rogue Games offers an extensive support line for the supernatural horror RPG set during the American Revolution, Colonial Gothic. For this collection's March 2014 revival we added the CG supplements New France and The Templars.
Bundle of Zobeck (July 2013)
The fellowship of the Rampant Roach, AKA Wolfgang Baur and the good folks at Kobold Press, provided this outstanding set of Pathfinder fantasy RPG supplements featuring the world of Midgard and its atmospheric Free City of Zobeck:
- Midgard Campaign Setting
- Midgard Bestiary
- Player's Guide to the Crossroads
- Zobeck Gazetteer
- Streets of Zobeck
- Alleys of Zobeck
- Zobeck City Map
- Your Whispering Homunculus
Bundle of Holding +4 (July 2013)
Many of the fine indie RPG designers in the fellowship of Independent Luminaries are active online:
- Meguey Baker - Psi*Run
- Rafael Chandler - ViewScream
- Pompey Crew Design - Witch: The Road to Lindisfarne
- Michael Sands - Monster of the Week
- Daniel Solis - Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
- Brennan Taylor - How We Came to Live Here
Bundle of Holding +3 (June 2013)
Here are links to the writers in the Adventurous Scribes fellowship:
- Tim Byrd - Doc Wilde and The Frogs of Doom
- Matt Forbeck - Dangerous Games: How to Play
- Scott Fitzgerald Gray - A Prayer for Dead Kings and Other Tales
- Mur Lafferty - The Afterlife series: Heaven, Hell, Earth, Wasteland, and War
- Robin D. Laws - New Tales of the Yellow Sign
- Colin McComb - Oathbreaker Book 1: The Knight's Tale and Oathbreaker Book 2: The Magus's Tale
- Gareth-Michael Skarka (The Designer Monologues, Adamant Entertainment, and the official Far West site) - Tales of the Far West
- Greg Stolze - SwitchFlipped
- John Scott Tynes - Delta Green: Strange Authorities
Bundle of Holding +2 (May 2013)
All the indie RPG designers from the fellowship of Valiant Successors run their own companies:
- Emily Care Boss, at her company Black & Green Games, sells both other games in the same series as Shooting the Moon, "Three Quick Games About the Human Heart": Breaking the Ice and Under My Skin.
- Evil Hat Productions, publisher of Paul Tevis's A Penny For My Thoughts, sells Spirit of the Century and many other top-notch RPGs.
- Danielle Lewon (Kagematsu) runs Cream Alien Games.
- Avery Alder (Monsterhearts) operates Buried Without Ceremony, where they sell other games of fear and inner turmoil like Perfect Unrevised, Ribbon Drive, and The Quiet Year.
- Jason Morningstar (Grey Ranks) sells many other RPGs, including his bestselling Fiasco, at Bully Pulpit Games.
- Brad Murray and C. W. "Toph" Marshall (Hollowpoint) run VSCA Publishing, makers of Diaspora.
The original Bundle of Holding (February-March 2013)
Here are links to the RPG designers-turned-novelists we revere as the Illustrious Forebears:
- Rafael Chandler - Hexcommunicated
- Matt Forbeck - Hard Times in Dragon City
- Mur Lafferty - Playing For Keeps
- Jenna Moran - Fable of the Swan (Chuubo's Marvelous Wish-Granting Engine)
- Sarah Newton - Mindjammer
- Derek Pearcy - Hero Worship
- Aaron Rosenberg - Birth of the Dread Remora
- Stephen D. Sullivan - Tournament of Death
- Allen Varney - Stay Alert
- Chuck Wendig - Irregular Creatures