Our Fifty-Dungeon Megabundle offer ended on June 20, 2022 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This new offer gathered more than four dozen FRPG modules in the original d20 System Dungeon Crawl Classics line from Goodman Games. From 2003 to 2007 Dungeon Crawl Classics captured the Old School Revival spirit in dozens of scenarios published for Dungeons & Dragons 3.x and its successors under the Open Game License.
- The 700-page campaign set 51 Castle Whiterock (and the companion adventure 51.5 Sinister Secret of Whiterock)
- 35 Gazetteer of the Known Realms, a guide to the world of Aereth, setting for all these modules
- The adventure path Saga of the Dragon Cult: 2 The Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho, 6 Temple of the Dragon Cult, 10 The Sunless Garden, 17 Legacy of the Savage Kings, and 17.5 War of the Witch Queen
- The tournament module 52 Chronicle of the Fiend
- Two 20-adventure compilations: #29 The Adventure Begins (1st-level) and 48 The Adventure Continues (4th-level)
- Ten introductory modules for 0- and 1st-level player characters: 0 Legends Are Made, Not Born, 1 Idylls of the Rat King, 11 The Dragonfiend Pact, 24 Legend of the Ripper, 28 Into the Wilds, 31 The Transmuter's Last Touch, 41 The Lost Arrows of Aristemis, 42 The Secret of the Stonearm, 44 Dreaming Caverns of the Duergar, and 45 Malice of the Medusa
- Thirteen modules for character levels 3-6: 3 The Mysterious Tower, 7 The Secret of Smuggler's Cove, 16 Curse of the Emerald Cobra, 20 Shadows in Freeport (by Robert J. Schwalb, designer of Shadow of the Demon Lord), 23 The Sunken Ziggurat, 26 The Scaly God, 27 Revenge of the Rat King, 34 Cage of Delirium, 36 Talons of the Horned King, 37 The Slithering Overlord, 43 Curse of the Barrens, 47 Tears of the Genie, and 49 Palace in the Wastes
- Eight modules for character levels 7-9: 5 Aerie of the Crow God, 8 Mysteries of the Drow, 12 The Blackguard's Revenge, 19 The Volcano Caves, 25 The Dread Crypt of Srihoz, 38 Escape From the Forest of Lanterns, 40 The Devil in the Mists, and 50 Vault of the Iron Overlord (by D&D 3.x co-designer Monte Cook)
- Eleven modules for levels 10-21: 4 Bloody Jack's Gold, 12.5 Iron Crypt of the Heretics, 13 Crypt of the Devil Lich, 15 Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen, 18 Citadel of the Demon Prince, 21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, 22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, 30 Vault of the Dragon Kings, 30.5 Trek From the Vault, 32 The Golden Palace of Zahadran, and 33 Belly of the Great Beast
- Four useful play aids: 9 Dungeon Geomorphs, 14 Dungeon Interludes, 39 DM Screen and Adventure, and 46 The Book of Treasure Maps
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: