Our Fantasy Trip Bundle offer ended on January 9, 2023 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
The Fantasy Trip, the vintage 1980s FRPG from Steve Jackson Games, was the first roleplaying game designed by Steve Jackson (GURPS, Car Wars, Ogre, Illuminati, Munchkin). The early game company Metagaming originally published TFT, but when Metagaming went out of business around 1982, support ceased. TFT was off the market for more than 35 years. In 2017 Steve Jackson regained rights to his work and set about creating a new edition. The July 2018 Kickstarter campaign raised more than US$300K. The Legacy Edition, released later that year, has helped TFT find a new audience.
- The Fantasy Trip Legacy Edition (2019), which contains the combat board games Melee and Wizard, the solo adventures Death Test and Death Test 2, In the Labyrinth, the dungeon crawl Tollenkar's Lair, the TFT GM Screen, two sets of megahexes, and lots more cool stuff
- The solo adventure Red Crypt by David Pulver
- The Fantasy Trip Companion and TFT Adventures Volume 1
- The Book of Unlife
- Two play aids: Labyrinth Planner and Deluxe Character Journal
- The first issue of the TFT magazine, Hexagram
- The free O is for Octopus coloring book and the Postcard Contest Winners 2019
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: