Our 13th Age Megabundle offer ended on January 25, 2023 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
This new offer combined two past offers and added recent supplements to present almost the entire line to date for 13th Age, the bestselling RPG of freewheeling fantasy adventure in the Dragon Empire from Pelgrane Press. 13th Age combines the best parts of traditional d20 RPGs with story-focused rules that let you run the kind of game you want. 13A gives you unique characters who, through their icon relationships, are immediately embedded in the setting in important ways – customizable monsters – and escalation dice for exciting, fast-moving battles.
- The 13th Age Core Book (plus the free Quickstart Rules and 13th Age System Reference Document)
- 13 True Ways, a rules expansion
- The Bestiary and Bestiary 2
- The Book of Loot and Loot Harder
- The Book of Ages, The Book of Demons, and Book of the Underworld
- Three sets of iconic Battle Scenes: High Magic & Low Cunning, The Crown Commands, and Fire & Faith
- The introductory adventure Crown of Axis
- The campaign adventures Eyes of the Stone Thief (plus the conversion for D&D 5E) and Shards of the Broken Sky
- The short adventures Elven Towers and Shadows of Eldolan
- Game Master's Screen and Resource Book
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: