Our Sorcery & Super Science Quick Deal offer ended on June 7, 2023 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
Sorcery & Super Science is a gonzo-apocalypse SFRPG from Expeditious Retreat Press. After a worldwide catastrophe, the Moon's in pieces and even time is broken. It is a dangerous new world, where advanced technology exists alongside mystic artifacts – where super-scientists use their knowledge to create tools for trade, health, and combat – where mutants pit their powers against Winged Carnivorous Mastodons and other terrors of the wilds. Flex your mutated muscles, whisper the words of long-dead sorcerers, or repair the technology of a world long gone. Get your Thundaar on, because the world under the shattered moon is yours to explore.
- The complete 48-page Sorcery & Super Science! corebook (plus the free adventure The House of Blue Men)
- The ZZZ Quick Guide to North America
- The mini-supplements Characters Below the Shattered Moon V1 and Characters V2
- Creatures Below the Shattered Moon V1, Creatures V2, Creatures V3, Creatures V4, and Creatures V5
- Objects Below the Shattered Moon V1, Objects V2, and Objects V3
- The adventures Scourge of the Mall Rats and Vulture Men of Waukegan
- The seven-novel Shattered Moon series by Expeditious Retreat owners Joseph Browning and Suzy Yee
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: