Our The Esoterrorists Bundle offer ended on November 17, 2015 at 2:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
The elite investigators of Ordo Veritatis broke cover long enough to provide this collection featuring the Pelgrane Press RPG by Robin D. Laws (Feng Shui, HeroQuest, Hillfolk) about defending reality against occult terrorists. The Esoterrorists introduced the GUMSHOE System (seen in Trail of Cthulhu, Night's Black Agents, and many other RPGs of detection and mystery), featured in our September 2013 Bundle of GUMSHOE.
- The Esoterrorists core rulebook Second Edition (2013) as well as First Edition (2006)
- Two sourcebooks: The Esoterror Fact Book and The Esoterror Summoning Guide
- The Book of Unremitting Horror (GUMSHOE version)
- A two-part campaign: Albion's Ransom 1: Little Girl Lost and 2: Worm of Sixty Winters
- Three scenarios: The Love of Money, Profane Miracles, and Six Packed
- Dissonance: Music for Esoterrorists, atmospheric music by James A. Semple
- The globe-spanning campaign Worldbreaker. This offer's original November 2015 run included a preview playtest manuscript of Worldbreaker; a revival in August 2017 added the complete book. (And all purchasers of the original run received the new addition automatically.)
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: