Our Delta Green RPG Megabundle offer ended on October 4, 2023 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
Arc Dream Publishing's RPG of modern-day Cthulhu Mythos conspiracy-horror, Delta Green, is a compelling mix of conspiracies, UFOs, intelligence tactics, and Lovecraftian terror, renowned for its scope, depth, authentic tradecraft, and imagination. This new offer presented a giant black-ops cache of rulebooks and supplements – five pulled from two previous DG RPG offers, alongside seven major recent releases.
- The core rulebooks: the Delta Green RPG Agent's Handbook and Delta Green Handler's Guide (from the June 2018 Delta Green RPG Bundle), plus the free Briefing Documents and the Need to Know quickstart rules
- The Complex and the Agent Dossiers (from the October 2019 DG Operations)
- The Conspiracy, a new rendition (pun!) for Delta Green RPG of the original 1996 Pagan Publishing Delta Green sourcebook for Call of Cthulhu (see the the August 2021 Kickstarter campaign page)
- The Labyrinth organization book and Evidence Kit: The Labyrinth
- The full-length campaigns Iconoclasts and Impossible Landscapes, plus the Landscapes expansion STATIC Protocol
- ARCHINT, an item book of "archaeological intelligence"
- The DG Handler's Screen
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: