Our Colonial Gothic Bundle offer ended on July 18, 2017 at 10:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
- Four rulebooks: The Colonial Gothic Third Edition rulebook, The Player Companion, Gamemaster, and Adventure
- Three key supplements: The Grimoire, Gazetteer, and Bestiary
- Three location books: Settings, New France [previously presented in the February 2014 revival of our August 2013 Bundle of the Ages], and The French & Indian War
- Flames of Freedom - Beginnings, the first installment of a massive campaign covering the entire American Revolution
- Lovecraft, about adapting the Cthulhu Mythos to the 18th-Century frontier
- The Templars [also from the February 2014 revival of our Bundle of the Ages]
- Three adventures: The Defeated Dead, The Landlord's Daughter, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Colonial Gothic Atlas (replacing the Gazetteer and New France)
- The pre-colonial Lovecraftian mega-adventure Journey to Norumbega by Michael LaMonica, author of French Revolutions for Beginners (For Beginners, 2014) and the Savage Worlds supplement The Ultimate Age of Discovery Guide: Renaissance France
- The Colonial Gothic Gamemaster Screen
- Heart in a Jar, a new 16-page haunted-house adventure written specifically for this 2018 revival and available nowhere else
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: