Our Old School Revival Bundle 6 offer ended on October 7, 2019 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This was the sixth installment in our annual (well, mostly) celebration of the Old School Revival and the spirit of roleplaying's earliest days.
- Jacob Hurst's glorious two-volume jungle hexcrawl, A Field Guide to Hot Springs Island and The Dark of Hot Springs Island
- The gonzo-phantasmagorical subterranean sandbox by Jason (The Dungeon Dozen) Sholtis, Operation Unfathomable (along with its Player's Guide and the map and character sheet)
- The foul-aired sandbox Fever Swamp
- Two "Aggressive Ecologies" from Expeditious Retreat Press, The Undead Leviathan and The Slaver Fungus (the latter debuting in this offer)
- The BLUEHOLME Journeymanne Rules, a fine retroclone of the old J. Eric Holmes Blue Box edition of D&D (plus its Referee Repository, Character Records, and the introductory module Necropolis of Nuromen)
- What Ho, Frog Demons!
- The Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 1, a giant collection of dungeon maps
- And three volumes in the long-running One-Page Dungeon Compendium contest series: 2016, 2017, and the 2018 Tenth Anniversary Edition
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: