Our Solo Games Bundle offer ended on April 13, 2020 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This new offer presented solitaire roleplaying, board, and miniatures games -- a timely idea as the world entered lockdown to slow the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How to Host a Dungeon Second Edition (2020), the brilliant solitaire game/toy that lets you generate a megadungeon and its lengthy history by tossing dice onto tissue paper and mapping where they land; and we added the Monster Cards
- The sword-and-sorcery mazequest Exiles of the Wicked Maze from Fishwife Games (plus the pay-what-you-want expansions Beyond the Wicked Maze: Hazards & Trickery and Wretched Encounters)
- Ruins of the Undercity, another dungeon generator in the Old School style from Kabuki Kaiser
- Three pick-a-path SoloQuests from Kenzer and Company: Brothers by Blood, Fallen From Grace, and Aces & Eights: Bad Day at Buena Roca (the latter previously presented in our September 2015 Aces & Eights Bundle)
- Four solitaire skirmish miniatures games from Nordic Weasel Games: Five Leagues From the Borderlands (low fantasy), Five Parsecs From Home (space opera), Five Klicks From the Zone (post-apocalypse), and Five Men at Kursk (World War II)
- The Fishwife board game of post-apocalyptic allergies, Mutant Megabloom
We also included a free game, one of the best solitaire RPGs ever: Shawn Tomkin's Ironsworn.
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: