Our Old School Gold Bundle offer ended on August 10, 2020 at 10:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This all-new collection presented top-selling rulebooks, campaign settings, and scenarios that build on the Old School Revival spirit of tabletop roleplaying's earliest days.
- Cinderheim: The Land Under the Demon Sun, Jack Shear's haunted-desert setting from Dolorous Exhumation Press
- The big 235-page Class Compendium from Barrel Rider Press with more than 50 alternate character classes for any OSR game
- For Coin & Blood, the grimdark FRPG from Gallant Knight Games of antiheroic mercenaries in the mode of novels by Kate Elliott, Glen Cook, and many more
- The science fiction RPG from Fire Ruby Designs of exploration in alien ruins beyond the frontier, Golgotha, plus three short supplements (The Obsidian Garden, The War Hive, and New Player Character Classes)
- Lorn Song of the Bachelor, Hydra Cooperative's Malay-themed sandbox module about a hungry crocodile
- Three titles in the hit Mothership SFRPG line from Tuesday Knight Games that tells action-horror stories right out of Aliens: the Mothership Player's Survival Guide rulebook and the scenarios Dead Planet and A Pound of Flesh
- The impressively illustrated Trilemma Adventures Compendium with 55 short one-session scenarios
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: