Our Fudge Bundle offer ended on September 28, 2020 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This new offer featured the rules-light game engine Fudge and many of the RPGs that use it. Fudge, the precursor of Fate, is a customizable toolkit that supports every setting you can imagine. Its word-based trait scale and simple action resolution make it ideal for novices and flexible enough to satisfy experienced roleplayers. Just Fudge It!
- The Fudge 10th Anniversary Edition rulebook, which debuted in .PDF in this offer
- The Deryni Adventure Game (another debut) and the "Eleven Kingdoms" Deryni world map
- Hack-n-Slash and the Hack-n-Slash GM Screen
- The TV-show RPG Now Playing and its adventure Ghosts of the Lady Grace
- Psi-Punk (previously in our February 2015 IGDN Bundle)
- Survival of the Able, about medieval people with disabilities facing a zombie apocalypse
- Terra Incognita, about globetrotting adventurer-scholars whose explorations of Earth Unknown span the late 19th and early 20th Centuries
- The Unexplained, about paranormal investigations, and The Unexplained Storyteller's Screen
- The Orb
Fudge RPGs use Fudge Dice, available from Grey Ghost Press, from Evil Hat Productions (as "Fate Dice"), at hobby gaming stores, or from Amazon (affiliate link).
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages:
Spread the word!
Tell all adventurers about Fudge!