Our Worldbuilder's Toolkit 7 Bundle offer ended on November 24, 2020 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
This all-new offer was the seventh in our annual (well, mostly) series of gamemastering texts.
- Kenneth Hite's Suppressed Transmission: The First Broadcast and The Second Broadcast (Steve Jackson Games)
- Two analytical texts by Robin D. Laws: Beating the Story and Robin's Laws of Good Gamemastering
- Sly Flourish's Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master (plus The Lazy DM's Workbook)
- The Kobold Guide to Gamemastering from Kobold Press
- The White Box Essays, Jeremy Holcomb's advice on board and card game design, production, publishing, and marketing
- The Compendium of Contemporary Weapons from Palladium Books
- Dungeons for the Master (Dicegeeks)
- 20 Dungeon Starters for Dungeon World (Lampblack & Brimstone)
- Two big troves of ready-to-use dungeon maps from the king-hell mapper of the Old School, Dyson Logos: Commercial Map Pack 2018 and 2019 (ZEROBarrier)
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages:
Spread the word!
Tell all GMs about BOTH Toolkit offers