Our Glen Cook Bundle offer ended on February 7, 2021 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
You may best know fantasy and sf novelist Glen Cook for his Chronicles of the Black Company, dark military fantasies about an elite medieval mercenary unit. But aside from the Black Company and his other popular sequence, the Garrett P.I. hardboiled detective fantasies, Cook has written dozens of other fantasies and space operas in four different series or as free-standing narratives. This all-new offer of ebook novels presented Cook's entire nine-book Dread Empire series (1979-2012) as well as his Darkwar and Starfishers trilogies and five standalone novels published by Night Shade Books. (Amazon affiliate links below.)
- A Cruel Wind, an omnibus of the three main Dread Empire novels (2006)
- A Fortress In Shadow, an omnibus of the two prequels (2007)
- An Empire Unacquainted with Defeat, a collection of short fiction set in the Dread Empire (2008)
- Wrath of Kings, an omnibus of the three Dread Empire sequel novels (2018)
- The Starfishers trilogy, a science fiction series that draws on elements of Norse mythology: 1: Shadowline, 2: Starfishers, 3: Stars' End
- One of Cook's most admired books -- his follow-up to the Starfishers sequence, A Passage at Arms, a space opera recasting of World War II submarine warfare
- The Darkwar trilogy, a stunning science fantasy epic that originally appeared as Doomstalker, Warlock, and Ceremony
- Four standalone novels: The Swordbearer (1982); A Matter of Time (1985); The Dragon Never Sleeps (1988 -- a favorite of Cook fans); and Sung in Blood (1992)
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: