Our GUMSHOE 3 Bundle offer ended on March 29, 2021 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This was our third offer featuring RPGs of mystery and detection that use the GUMSHOE system designed by Robin D. Laws and published by Pelgrane Press. This new offer presented recent standalone games such as the entire TimeWatch product line and Kenneth Hite's The Fall of Delta Green.
- The Fall of Delta Green core rulebook, plus Fall designer Kenneth Hite's relevant treatise Las Vegas: 1968
- The complete TimeWatch core rulebook and the TimeWatch GM Screen and Resource Book
- The TimeWatch supplements The Valkyrie Gambit, Behind Enemy Times, and The Book of Changing Years
- The Gaean Reach, based on the science fiction novels of Jack Vance (previously in the November 2015 Indie Cornucopia 3), and The Gaean Reach Gazetteer
- Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan's Pathfinder/GUMSHOE mashup Lorefinder
- As a convenience to our customers, we included the free Fall of Delta Green quickstart rules released for Free RPG Day 2018, with Gareth's DG adventure "On a Bank, by Moonlight."
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: