Our Mongoose Traveller 2E Bundle offer ended on June 21, 2021 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This was one of two all-new offers that presented the 2020 Second Edition Traveller game line from Mongoose Publishing. This offer had the Traveller 2E Starter Set and key supplements -- everything you need to play any science fiction RPG campaign, from desperate battles across the stars against evil empires, through free traders operating on both sides of the law, to mercenary companies desperate to find their next ticket.
- The Mongoose Traveller Starter Set, comprising the rules and The Fall of Tinath campaign
- The Traveller Companion, a rules expansion
- The Central Supply Catalogue 2E and Vehicle Handbook 2E
- The essential ship-design supplement High Guard 2E and its Deployment Shuttle addition
- Six Referee's Briefings: 1: Companies & Corporations -- 2: Anomalies and Wonders -- 3: Going Portside -- 4: Mercenary Forces -- 5: Incidents and Encounters -- 6: Garden Worlds
- The MgT2 Referee's Screen
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: