Our Dark Places & Demogorgons Bundle offer ended on July 5, 2021 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
Dark Places & Demogorgons is the 2017 tabletop horror roleplaying game of 1980s monster-of-the-week weirdness a la The Goonies, E.T., Weird Science, and Buffy. Amid sinister events in tiny Jeffersontown, Kentucky, your intrepid teen investigators -- nerds, jocks, geeks, goths, punks, hoods, and the occasional teen wolf -- face supernatural perils, meddlesome adults, clueless cops, and the horrifying ordeals of adolescence. Demogorgons uses the Survive This! rules system, a fast-playing fusion of Old School Revival spirit with modern rules inspired by D&D Fifth Edition. This all-new offer presented most of the DP&D game line along with its companion Survive RPG of gritty street-level superheroics, Vigilante City.
(Runehammer Games has adapted Vigilante City for its Index Card RPG system, and we presented that version in our March 2021 Index Card RPG Bundle. This Dark Places offer presented the original Survive This version.)
- The Dark Places & Demogorgons core rulebook, along with its Player Options & GM Guide and Dark Places GM Screen Inserts
- Two Dark Places setting guides: Santa Muerte and Jeffersontown
- The Dark Places Cryptid Manual (a modern-day OSR bestiary)
- Four monster guides: Vampire Sourcebook, Werewolf Sourcebook, UFO Investigator's Handbook, and Ghost Hunter's Handbook
- The Dark Places rules expansion Martial Arts Mayhem
- The Vigilante City Core Rules, the essential Villain Guide expansion, and the Print and Play Standees
- Two Vigilante City supplements: Superhero Team-Up and Into the Sewers
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: