Our Cthulhu Hack Bundle offer ended on October 25, 2021 at 11:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
This all-new offer presented The Cthulhu Hack from Just Crunch Games. This simple and accessible standalone investigative RPG, based on David Black's minimalist fantasy game The Black Hack, pits ordinary people against the sanity-shattering horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos. With simple mechanics and just two basic resources -- Flashlights and Smokes -- The Cthulhu Hack elegantly supports published scenarios and campaigns for any Cthulhoid RPG. Learn the whole system in 20 minutes, teach it to your players in five minutes more, and in another five their characters will be ready for a slow spiral into self-destruction.
- The Cthulhu Hack Core Book (plus the Gamemaster's Reference, Nocturnal Rites Quickstart, and character sheet)
- The Dark Brood, about Shub-Niggurath
- The short campaign Forgotten Duty
- Five Cthulhu Hack scenario collections that present nine complete investigations: The Haunter of the Dark, Mother's Love, Three Faces of the Wendigo, Thro' Centuries Fixed, and Valkyrie Nine
- Three Hack mini-sourcebooks: From Unformed Realms, Rhan-Tegoth, and Strange Materials
- The Dee Sanction core rulebook
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: