Our Bundle for Two 3 offer ended on February 14, 2022 at 11:00PM EST (GMT -05:00).
This all-new offer presented our third collection of two-player RPGs. Games in our previous two-player offers were often intimate duets ideal for a loving Valentine experience with your significant other. This time we had -- let's see -- Dirty Pair planetary mayhem, detective vs. murderer, city and dungeon generators, British folk horror, and, uhhh, necromancy. And -- and! -- games about repressed romantic attraction. Try them for an unusual date night.
- Beak, Feather, & Bone, Ex Novo, and Ex Umbra, map-based tools for building ready-to-play cities and dungeons
- Dead Friend: A Game of Necromancy
- Double or Nothing, about a pair of agents who get involved in ridiculous over-the-top disasters and shoot, kick, and flirt their way out -- with (ahem) collateral damage along the way
- English Eerie, a game of English folk horror in the mode of M.R. James and Algernon Blackwood
- One More Thing, about a quirky TV detective and a murderer in a contest of wits a la Columbo
- Prism, about relationships and conflict resolution set in an aquatic word with its own deities, ethical cultures, and unique families
- Star Crossed, Bully Pulpit's game of forbidden love that uses a tumbling-block tower to build repressed attraction
- Codex - Love 2, the May 2018 issue (#20) of Gauntlet Publishing's Codex magazine, the second issue based around the theme "Love"
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add email@example.com to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: