Walk the Path of Suns with the INVISIBLE SUN Digital Black Cube, a stunning collection of .PDF tabletop roleplaying ebooks from NUMENERA and CYPHER SYSTEM designer Monte Cook
Continue your mystic journey with the many supplements and sourcebooks in our Bonus Collection, including the BOOK M grimoire, the TERATOLOGY bestiary, a guide to the Indigo City of Satyrine, and more -- all as non-watermarked, DRM-free .PDF ebooks
The PROP-CRAFTING KIT gives you loads of fonts, graphics, borders, spot art, letterhead, and other digital elements you can use to create and print your own authentic handouts
(Looking for our other offers? SR5 Lethal Streets -- Shadowrun 5E Essentials -- Tunnels & Trolls )
Vislae! Walk the Path of Suns with this Invisible Sun Bundle, featuring the surreal tabletop roleplaying game Invisible Sun from Monte Cook Games. In Invisible Sun you leave this world of Shadow to become a vislae (a student of magic), walking the Path of Suns to discover the deepest secrets of reality itself. Funded in a spectacular August 2016 Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, Invisible Sun debuted as a physical Black Cube (retail price US$250) packed with rulebooks, game components, and play aids. This offer presents the follow-up Digital Black Cube, with hundreds of ebooks and image files guaranteed atom-free (that is, no physical components are included), for an unprecedented bargain price.
For just US$24.95 you get the complete Invisible Sun Digital Black Cube (retail value $99) with DRM-free .PDF files of all the written components of the Black Cube: four corebooks, seven print-and-cut decks of cards, handouts, props, an art book, maps, pregenerated characters, and more -- a thousand pages of incredible wonder.
(Shown here is the physical version of the Invisible Sun Black Cube, not the Digital version in this offer.)
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $41.75, you'll level up (maybe that should be "Earn Acumen") and also get our entire Bonus Collection with five more .PDF supplements and play aids worth an additional $87:
- Secrets of Silent Streets: An in-depth tour of Satyrine, the conflict-ridden city at the heart of the Invisible Sun setting.
- Book M: New forte, long-form magic, and character and house secrets, plus 200 new cards for spells, incantations, ephemera, and objects of power.
- Teratology: Hundreds of creatures, spirits, and other entities that inhabit the realms of Invisible Sun, plus new locations and insights to the Path of Suns.
- Enchiridion of the Path: Notes, maps, journal clippings, and tons of other print-and-play handouts for your table.
- Invisible Sun Prop-Crafting Kit: Make your own menus, handbills, tickets, brochures, and business cards to convey official letters, secret messages, or hidden clues.
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.