Revived from September 2018, this offer gives you a new chance to get tons of solitaire and gamemastered adventures from Flying Buffalo for one of the oldest and best-loved tabletop fantasy roleplaying games, TUNNELS & TROLLS
The 2015 Deluxe rulebook, updated Deluxe versions of many classic solos, and vintage gamemastered modules from decades past -- all as non-watermarked, DRM-free .PDF ebooks
Many classic solos (solitaire pick-a-path RPG adventures you can play by yourself) in their updated and expanded Deluxe versions
(Looking for our other offers? Invisible Sun -- SR5 Lethal Streets -- Shadowrun 5E Essentials )
Adventurer! Resurrected from September 2018, this Tunnels & Trolls Bundle once again features Ken St. Andre's venerable tabletop fantasy roleplaying game Tunnels & Trolls from Flying Buffalo. Since its 1975 debut -- the second fantasy RPG ever published! -- the simple, high-spirited, and streamlined Tunnels & Trolls has stayed in print continuously from the same publisher in multiple editions by the same designer, and has remained rules-compatible across all editions -- an unequalled record of longevity.
Having trouble finding players? T&T is famous for its solitaire pick-a-path dungeon crawls. This bargain-priced revival presents no less than eleven solo adventures -- most in their recently upgraded Deluxe editions -- along with several gamemastered modules, the 2015 Deluxe rulebook (funded in a powerhouse January 2013 Kickstarter campaign), and more.
For just US$9.95 you get all thirteen solo adventures in this revived offer's Solitaire Collection (retail value $53) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- A fun 64-page manga-style set of Tunnels & Trolls quickstart rules, produced by T&T Adventures Japan (where T&T is big) and presented here in English translation. A perfect intro to the game, this booklet gives all the rules you need to play the solos in this collection, plus a solitaire and two gamemastered scenarios.
- Four starting T&T solos: Battle School, Sea of Mystery, Sorcerer Solitaire, and the first solo RPG adventure ever published for any game, Buffalo Castle.
- Three mid-level T&T solos: Agent of Death, Naked Doom, and Sewers of Oblivion.
- Three killer T&T solos: Arena of Khazan, Deathtrap Equalizer Dungeon, and perhaps the most fondly remembered of all the solos, Michael A. Stackpole's City of Terrors.
- Goblin Lake Deluxe (previously presented in our November 2016 Old School Revival 4).
- New in this revival! Elven Lords Deluxe, Mike Stackpole's 1990 follow-up to City of Terrors, in an expanded edition with new art by Liz Danforth. (If you bought this offer during its original run, you automatically receive Elven Lords too.)
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $21.46, you'll level up and also get this revival's entire Gamemaster Collection with ten more titles worth an additional $53:
- The latest and greatest version of the rules, the complete 386-page Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls core rulebook (2015), plus the Deluxe GM Screen (both previously in the OSR 4 offer).
- Monsters! Monsters!: The 1976 First Edition of Ken St. Andre's standalone spinoff game, based on T&T, that lets you play the monsters, guarding your dungeon home from so-called heroic intruders.
- Adventurers Compendium: An 88-page collection of nine solo adventures and three gamemastered scenarios unearthed from Sorcerer's Apprentice magazine.
- Four classic T&T gamemastered scenarios: The Complete Dungeon of the Bear, Dwarf World, Seven Challenges of Kartejan, and Uncle Ugly's Underground Doom.
- New in this revival! Vault of K'Horror, a looting expedition into a tomb of ancient vampire lords. (And the original September 2018 customers get this one too.)
Learn more about our offers at our official blog, Beyond the Bundle.