Our Apocalypse Engine Bundle 2 offer ended on September 25, 2017 at 10:00PM EDT (GMT -04:00).
The Masters of Ceremonies returned with this all-new second collection (a follow-up to our September 2015 offer) of great RPGs Powered by the Apocalypse -- that is, based on Vincent Baker's fantastically original 2010 RPG Apocalypse World.
- Apocalypse World Second Edition: The February 2016 Kickstarter triumph brings new moves, new playbooks, and all-around smoothness. (See this Stack Exchange topic, "What's the difference between Apocalypse World 1E and 2E?")
- Action Movie World: First Blood and its Deleted Scenes expansion let you get joyously typecast in cheesy '80s straight-to-video flicks.
- Epyllion: A Dragon Epic: Young drakes investigate rumors, solve problems, and discover a growing evil in Dragonia.
- Headspace: Hyper-competent transhuman operatives share their consciousness in a cyberpunk battle against global corporations.
- Masks: A New Generation: In the vein of Young Justice, Young Avengers, and Teen Titans, young superheroes of Halcyon City fight villains, save lives, and try to figure out who they are.
- Night Witches: Jason (Fiasco) Morningstar's acclaimed historical game of Soviet airwomen in World War II -- the dreaded Nachthexen of the 588th Night Bomber Regiment.
- Spirit of '77: Daredevils, truckers, and red-hot mommas hit the highways for high-octane Watergate-era excitement.
- Uncharted Worlds: Bold starship crews earn fame and fortune uncovering the mysteries Out There.
The Bundle of Holding offers time-limited collections of tabletop roleplaying ebooks at a bargain price. To get notified of upcoming offers, please subscribe to our free (and spam-free) mailing list.
The Bundle of Holding mailing list
When you purchase a Bundle of Holding offer, we email you a link to your custom Wizard's Cabinet download page. We sometimes send a follow-up reminder if your discount links are due to expire. Otherwise, unless you checked the "Tell me" box when you purchased the offer, we never contact you. We never use the email address you provide to your payment gateway.
If you want us to notify you about future Bundle of Holding offers, select the type of notifications you'd like and click "Tell me."
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list, or check your spam filter to make sure our mail isn't stopped by mistake.
Our oath of fealty: We'll never sell, rent, or give your address to anyone else. We'll never use your address for anything but the Bundle of Holding.
And check these other pages: